Getting steroid side effects during POST CYCLE

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
My giraffe stopped his 8 week superdrol cycle 2 weeks ago. This last week he is noticing some sides...raging libido, bad breakouts, irritability. What is this, a post cycle testosterone surge?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was a pulse. I've never made it past 3 weeks taking it everyday.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ok.. just makin' sure. Anyway, what are you doin pct wise?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
taking milk thistle, eating lots of protein, tamoxifen the first week off, loading creatine. strength gains have not slowed down.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
My giraffe stopped his 8 week superdrol cycle 2 weeks ago. This last week he is noticing some sides...raging libido, bad breakouts, irritability. What is this, a post cycle testosterone surge?
It could be. Well, at least this is my theory. I feel that the use of SERMS during post cycle may have this effect. I'm trying to study this phenomenon currently. Do you have any bloodwork to get an idea of how shutdown you were? Be on the lookout for rebound gyno within the next couple weeks, and thanks for posting. I know this post sounds quite random, but I'm trying to gather info to possibly come up with a better, more comprehensive post cycle therapy protocol with the use of SERMs and AIs. Especially on pulse cycles.