Superdrol clones: M-Drol vs. Methyl dx3

Flexo

Awards
I'm getting really confused on which one is more recommended by the users of this forum. The superdrol clone threads are confusing and often off-topic. I've done a cycle of the original Superdrol in the past with great results. From what I've seen, the best clones available at the moment are M-Drol and Methyl dx3; they seem to be getting the best reviews.

Anyone who's had experience cycling either of these compounds, please post your opinions and results. Thanks everyone!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They have both historically been awesome legit clones

Lately theres controversy with Mdrol and there's a chance that theres a bad batch. So unless you know youre buying Mdrol from an old stock, I would buy DX3.

pm39120

Awards
I just recieved am e-mail from CEL stating the following

"That batch was tested and tested pure. I have seen a couple of reports where people discussed that but testing showed otherwise.
However, if you want to just ease your mind, just send it to me and we will exchange it out with
prodcut from newer batch."

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"That batch was tested and tested pure. I have seen a couple of reports where people discussed that but testing showed otherwise.
However, if you want to just ease your mind, just send it to me and we will exchange it out with
great news!! I will probably exchange mine just to play if safe

pm39120

Awards
the batch my email was in reference to is 092107

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done Cycles of both the Original Superdrol and MDX3, The MDX3 was just as good.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

what's the info for sending the bottles back?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl plex is phera plex sns clone.
methyl drol is sns' superdrol clone.

and i never found sns to be any good.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my 3 bottls say:

/092107
/09/2009

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attached here is the lab report for the retest for the batch that people were questioning confirming 99% pure, 9.9 mg per cap.

Also, the other batch number on there is the test results for the most recent and current batch.

Attachments

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methyl plex is phera plex sns clone.
methyl drol is sns' superdrol clone.

and i never found sns to be any good.
Really?! I thought that SNS' Methyl-drol XT was the only clone to be tested by the AX guys themselves and that it was found to be 98.2% pure?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also believe SNS Methyl Drol XT to be one of the legit clones, which I have in my possession and I will be using it for my next cycle around summer.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I ran m-drol for 4 weeks, big gains, big shutdown, big gyno

I would stick to something weaker, or run m-drol at a low dose

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran m-drol for 4 weeks, big gains, big shutdown, big gyno

I would stick to something weaker, or run m-drol at a low dose
What dosages did you run it at? What was your PCT like?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
20mg x 10 days, 30mg x 10 days, 40mg x 10 days

PCT was fine, kickstarted everything back up and all, and gyno was stopped, just the fact that it happened was what I didn't like, ya know? I would double up on corti blockers too, like 7-hydroxy-dhea plus some 7-keto, and start on last 5 days of cycle, run a libido/test booster, like paravol or something while on cycle too, and start an AI on ur last week of cycle and continue for 3 weeks after, and dwindle down slowwwly off the AI (reduces flare up)

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
They're both clones. They both do the same thing. The end.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Do you think going to 30mg would be too high as well?

And to answer 1st question i have no personal exp. with it yet but i did buy 1 bottle of cel m-drol and plan on using it to kickstart inj. cycle.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think going to 30mg would be too high as well?

And to answer 1st question i have no personal exp. with it yet but i did buy 1 bottle of cel m-drol and plan on using it to kickstart inj. cycle.
I personally think 30 mg is high. Some experienced users may could try it, but if you have never used it before, I'd definately stay to lower dosing.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've had it at 50mg. the mental sides weren't that fun.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
What would be the expected gains/sides from dosing just at 20mg? (I am also looking into other threads but thought I'd ask here since a rep is here)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would be the expected gains/sides from dosing just at 20mg? (I am also looking into other threads but thought I'd ask here since a rep is here)
I think that excellent results would be expected at 20 mg. That is as high as I would advise going. I think past that point is where more sides are to be expected.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I think that excellent results would be expected at 20 mg. That is as high as I would advise going. I think past that point is where more sides are to be expected.
Please check your PM...question to ask...thank you CEL

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I also wouldn't do sd for more than 3 weeks, my last was 30 days, as mentioned, and shutdown was bad and hormones were scrambled during pct, i gained a lot of weight all through pct, thats why i recommended doubling up on corti blockers, some prohormones don't mess u up that bad, and the kickstart might even keep u gaining, but with sd, u get too messed up to keep gaining,

bottom line
20mg for 3 weeks with a smart and complete 4 week pct (serm inversed with a steroidal AI, corti blocker, test booster)

and just think, this protocol will give u two cycles off one bottle (cel mdrol = 90 caps)

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could someone elaborate on this comment about DX3? I'm closerthanthis to ordering some.
I've done several cycles of both the original Superdrol and MethylDX3 and found no difference in the two.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
bLacKjAck. Anabolics 29