Depression (PH related)

canadaguy

Awards
I've been on an 8 week cycle of Super One+ (8sq x 2, 4-cyp and nor inj.). I will be wrapping up my cycle in a week or two. The last week depression has hit me rather hard. I've done a few other cycles and have never got depressed. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could help me with this; I don't know if I should get on some kind of medication or just let this ride through. I have to say that it's pretty bad; just getting motivated to do work is exhausting and sometimes impossible. Any and all thoughts are welcome...Thanx.

LYFORD

Awards
Well these supps could help SAMe,5HTP,L-Tyrosine,also if your not taking one a good multi maybe your just laking in good minerals.
Lyford

canadaguy

Awards
Thanx for the input bro., I am running a multi. as well as flax and vit. b complex as usual. I'll look into the l-tyrosine, I've also heard good things about tranquili-g (although to my knowledge it somewhat of a GHB precursor or something...)but it's not something I'd like to spend that much cash on. Cheerz

wikked1

Awards
Depression is a $hitty state of mind....and only you know how deep this depression is going....if it's bothering you then by all means ask your Dr. for an antidepressant (they aren't the "speed" they once were) and he shouldn't hesitate to call them in for you.....but it depends on your depression state too....anything trigger it? Bottom line don't wait until you feel helpless,to do something about the way you feel....this is the scary part of gear for me....the emotional mindset and the mood swings people describe make me wary.

Wreck

Awards
Bump what wikked1 said.

But if it were me, and you've only got a week or two left, I'd go ahead and ride it out. You're aware of the cause of it, so just be assured its temporary and you'll be back to your old self in a few more weeks.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Wreck
Bump what wikked1 said.

But if it were me, and you've only got a week or two left, I'd go ahead and ride it out. You're aware of the cause of it, so just be assured its temporary and you'll be back to your old self in a few more weeks.
I would probably do the same thing, although "depression" has never been a problem of mine. Lethargy, yes, but not depression.

What other supps are you on? Is this a typical lethargy problem that is the root cause, do you think?

canadaguy

Awards
I'm taking:
super One
4-cyp
nor inj
flax
multi
vit. b complex
and of course protein.
I can't realy tell if it's lethargy related, although I'm very, very prone to getting lethargic on 1-test....it seems to be the only draw back for me. Like I said earlier; I've never had this problem before and I've been on higher doses. I'm going to ride it out unless it because too unbarable in the next couple days, then I'll have to look into adding something to my supp's. Thanx for the replies bros.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
high estro levels can f with your mood man, try an anti e

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've experienced some depresion in the latter weeks of 1-t cycle. or that's how i perceived it. just got real unmotivated. i thought it was just me. maybe it is a factor.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
1-t only? Theres no estro there that could be the LACK of estrogen since there is no test in your system there is no aromatose and you have no estrogen.
Essentially any change in hormone balance can mess with your mind.
Most serial killers are either extremely hyper or extremely hypo test :)