LG Methly 1-D question

  1. LG Methly 1-D question


    I've had a bottle of LG Methly 1-D sitting around, and dont really know much about it. Most of what i read basically said it was just DHEA with an AI in it......how well would something like this fit into my cycle when im waiting for the esters to clear, or even for PCT??? any thoughts?


  2. I'm trying to contaim myself at the moment... *inhale/exhale*

    Can you give me a bit of history of your last cycle/what was used/PCT? Also, have you ever used DHEA before? AGE?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I'm trying to contaim myself at the moment... *inhale/exhale*

    Can you give me a bit of history of your last cycle/what was used/post cycle therapy? Also, have you ever used DHEA before? AGE?
    I've done 2 PP cycles, and a SD cycle, and im running a sust/test e cycle at 500mg/wk, with PP for the first 4 weeks, just finished up the PP. Im 23, in the past my pct was nolva for a serm, with all the support supps. I've never really tried DHEA, never really felt any desire to.
    •   
       


  4. So you are currently running sus/test cycle now?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    So you are currently running sus/test cycle now?
    yeah, start pinning test e on monday. pinning sust mon/thur til this week, then went EOD.

  6. Then don't run the Methyl 1-D. Save it for some other time.

  7. Is the Methly 1-D any good, anyone heard anything about it. From what i read, it says it just crap. anyone else hear of this or tried this stuff?

  8. Ok, you made me------ It's pure CRAP!

    "Remember it, write it, take a picture----I don't give a FLUCK!" - Smokey

  9. Get the next generation superdrol by AX. It is the same as methyl 1-D, but it also has this magical 'Injection Matrix' that has caffeine and yohimbine, only written differently, but it'll totally stoke you up!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Get the next generation superdrol by AX. It is the same as methyl 1-D, but it also has this magical 'Injection Matrix' that has caffeine and yohimbine, only written differently, but it'll totally stoke you up!
    I'll find a way to use it, maybe stack it with something on a future cycle. will it last longer if put in the frezzer?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by richirich_99 View Post
    I'll find a way to use it, maybe stack it with something on a future cycle. will it last longer if put in the frezzer?
    Use the methyl 1-D for an on cycle boost of libido and drive.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  12. its not that great just sell it or something

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SurfDan5 View Post
    its not that great just sell it or something
    Selling it would be good if you can get anything for it, but how can you? It's not in demand and in order to sell it you'd have to lie to someone about it's efficacy. Bad Karma

    Use it on cycle with a PH/PS that causes a little lethargy and it should give back your energy and libido.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Selling it would be good if you can get anything for it, but how can you? It's not in demand and in order to sell it you'd have to lie to someone about it's efficacy. Bad Karma

    Use it on cycle with a PH/PS that causes a little lethargy and it should give back your energy and libido.
    Alright, i'll save it for my next cycle, and use it as a boost of libido and energy. Thanks everyone!

  15. No problem, now f*in rep me A-HOLE! lol, jk
    Freedom means nothing here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 11:10 PM
  2. LG Trifecta Stack Question...
    By amir344 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. LG Sciences Trifecta Stack question . . . .
    By innergy in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 12:44 AM
  4. LG SLIN question
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 08:07 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Log in
Log in