LG Methly 1-D question

richirich_99

Awards
I've had a bottle of LG Methly 1-D sitting around, and dont really know much about it. Most of what i read basically said it was just DHEA with an AI in it......how well would something like this fit into my cycle when im waiting for the esters to clear, or even for PCT??? any thoughts?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to contaim myself at the moment... *inhale/exhale*

Can you give me a bit of history of your last cycle/what was used/PCT? Also, have you ever used DHEA before? AGE?

richirich_99

Awards
I'm trying to contaim myself at the moment... *inhale/exhale*

Can you give me a bit of history of your last cycle/what was used/post cycle therapy? Also, have you ever used DHEA before? AGE?
I've done 2 PP cycles, and a SD cycle, and im running a sust/test e cycle at 500mg/wk, with PP for the first 4 weeks, just finished up the PP. Im 23, in the past my pct was nolva for a serm, with all the support supps. I've never really tried DHEA, never really felt any desire to.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you are currently running sus/test cycle now?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then don't run the Methyl 1-D. Save it for some other time.

richirich_99

Awards
Is the Methly 1-D any good, anyone heard anything about it. From what i read, it says it just crap. anyone else hear of this or tried this stuff?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, you made me------ It's pure CRAP!

"Remember it, write it, take a picture----I don't give a FLUCK!" - Smokey

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Get the next generation superdrol by AX. It is the same as methyl 1-D, but it also has this magical 'Injection Matrix' that has caffeine and yohimbine, only written differently, but it'll totally stoke you up!

richirich_99

Awards
Get the next generation superdrol by AX. It is the same as methyl 1-D, but it also has this magical 'Injection Matrix' that has caffeine and yohimbine, only written differently, but it'll totally stoke you up!
I'll find a way to use it, maybe stack it with something on a future cycle. will it last longer if put in the frezzer?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'll find a way to use it, maybe stack it with something on a future cycle. will it last longer if put in the frezzer?
Use the methyl 1-D for an on cycle boost of libido and drive.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
its not that great just sell it or something
Selling it would be good if you can get anything for it, but how can you? It's not in demand and in order to sell it you'd have to lie to someone about it's efficacy. Bad Karma ;)

Use it on cycle with a PH/PS that causes a little lethargy and it should give back your energy and libido.

richirich_99

Awards
Selling it would be good if you can get anything for it, but how can you? It's not in demand and in order to sell it you'd have to lie to someone about it's efficacy. Bad Karma ;)

Use it on cycle with a PH/PS that causes a little lethargy and it should give back your energy and libido.
Alright, i'll save it for my next cycle, and use it as a boost of libido and energy. Thanks everyone!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No problem, now f*in rep me A-HOLE! lol, jk