1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PUdz's Gotta get the job DonE cycle!

okay. Currently on this cycle: Pudz's "Nuttin but a peanut" cycle JOURNAL

half way through week 10 out of 15
    I will be done with PCT by mid january. I will be doing rigorous blood work to ensure my system is healthy and stabilized. Then I will then not waste time and I will get back on after about 2-3 months of detox and rest. this cycle is a recomp / cutter. Basically it is designed to allow me to maintain and possibly add some LBM while cutting.

here is what is planned so far:

Test Prop -[wks 1-12] 100ish mg ED

Tren Ace -[wks 1-9 / 10] - 75-100mg ED

Furazabol/furazadrol/furaguno - havent decided what weeks or doses (will run when I cut out the tren wk 9 / 10) and maybe during the first 4 weeks or so.

IGF-1 - 40mcg EOD - E3D

Albuterol - 16-18mg ED (4 on 2 off[with benedryl])

ECA- need dosage help but will run during "2 weeks off" of Albuterol

all the regular supplements.....

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This pry isnt a big deal but why not finish with the tren. Meaning use it weeks 2/3-12.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

yeaa buddaayyyyy! whooooooooooo
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Test P and tren will be wonderful for a slow cutter.

Did you consider Clen instead of albuterol? My reading said most users experienced greater fatloss from Clen, and i've been using it 2 on / 2 off and its been very effective once i dose it 100 mcg and above.

edit damn just noticed the reps reset
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Test P and tren will be wonderful for a slow cutter.

Did you consider Clen instead of albuterol? My reading said most users experienced greater fatloss from Clen, and i've been using it 2 on / 2 off and its been very effective once i dose it 100 mcg and above.

edit damn just noticed the reps reset
    yea i know- about the reps.....oh well.

anyway, the reason I am swayed towards albuterol is becuase of it's positive effect on lipids, and also it is said not to be damaging to cardiac tissue like clen can be....I have used albuterol with minimal success (only ran 12mg for a few days). I noticed the cholesterol reducing effects from it greatly, and also superior endurance.

I have no doubt that coupled with gear, diet and HIIT that it will help burn that fat quick...I am just concerning myself with the health risks.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    This pry isnt a big deal but why not finish with the tren. Meaning use it weeks 2/3-12.
    I've heard most have had better success recovering when phasing off with just test. Meaning they cut the Tren out early enough for it to clear. (due to its nature of a "hard shutdown")

what do you think>?
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    whats the point of even coming off?
    starting to see less of one everyday.....I just like keeping health #1 priority.......
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah I see what you mean, definitely takes a lot of thinking over to decide to stay on.
    out of curiosity...how long have you been on? what gear? what health measures do you take? what are your goals?
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

pudz tear it up man!!!! think about your health first man.....I am coming off 15 weeker and with Igf-1 now I can tell my nutts are getting abused....didn't see it till like week 13 ......be careful man!! .....Dont fukc yourself up for the end years man....I know of a few people that cycled to long and TOTALLY fukced themselves up perminant!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%

subscribed ....again lol

looks kinda like what i want to do for a summer cut
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

why the furaz? Why dont you try something else like winny or var? I think you have some sort of furazabol fetish building up here...
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    pudz tear it up man!!!! think about your health first man.....I am coming off 15 weeker and with Igf-1 now I can tell my nutts are getting abused....didn't see it till like week 13 ......be careful man!! .....Dont fukc yourself up for the end years man....I know of a few people that cycled to long and TOTALLY fukced themselves up perminant!!!!
    yea I hear that man..Health is my first priority. I do plenty of blood work and have am tight with my doc. were you using HCG on your 15 weeker? I won't be gettin back on until my blood work is in check, and then I give my system some time to rest. but soon therafter...its time to quit messin around again...

your buddies: did they cycle responsibly or just use.? what is their situation now?
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    why the furaz? Why dont you try something else like winny or var? I think you have some sort of furazabol fetish building up here...
    hahah well i definitely dont wanna deal with winny. too harsh on lipids etc. Furazabol seems like a close and healthier alternative.... var might be a good choice too.....
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    subscribed ....again lol

looks kinda like what i want to do for a summer cut
    thanks man...it should be quite the ride
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    I've heard most have had better success recovering when phasing off with just test. Meaning they cut the Tren out early enough for it to clear. (due to its nature of a "hard shutdown")

what do you think>?
    Well if your shutdown your shutdown so it doesnt seem to matter to me? Anyone else think differently? I know some guys on other boards who do monster cycles... And from what I have seen they put the tren at the end. I'll try to find out why exactly from them since I really dont know nor am I experienced with it. Of course I am assuming they have a logical reason, but if not I'll let you know.

Here is an example of one guys upcoming cycle:

wk1-24 2000mg Test C EW
    wk1-24 800mg EQ EW
    wk14-24 750mg Tren E
    4 week on, 4 week off anadrol 100mg ED
  16. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

were you using HCG on your 15 weeker?

your buddies: did they cycle responsibly or just use.? what is their situation now?
    No I wasn't......just Igf-1

weren't buddies of mine just people I heard of.....when you work at a gym you hear stories...ya know
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well if your shutdown your shutdown so it doesnt seem to matter to me? Anyone else think differently? I know some guys on other boards who do monster cycles... And from what I have seen they put the tren at the end. I'll try to find out why exactly from them since I really dont know nor am I experienced with it. Of course I am assuming they have a logical reason, but if not I'll let you know.

Here is an example of one guys upcoming cycle:

wk1-24 2000mg Test C EW
    wk1-24 800mg EQ EW
    wk14-24 750mg Tren E
    4 week on, 4 week off anadrol 100mg ED
    That's a hell of a cycle bro, is he using HCG throughout? Recovery would be a pain, thats a lot of juice.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    No I wasn't......just Igf-1

weren't buddies of mine just people I heard of.....when you work at a gym you hear stories...ya know
    yea i hear ya.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I completely agree with this statement. That is also a sick cycle.
    yea it definitely is....I suppose you guys are right...although I just heard that becuase of it's nature....people advised to let it clear a few weeks prior to PCT
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    That's a hell of a cycle bro, is he using HCG throughout? Recovery would be a pain, thats a lot of juice.
    Honestly I'm not sure...need to read his whole thread still but I know he is going to compete and is somewhat close to the pro scene. Also I am not sure why he called it a cycle because I dont think he plans to come off fro about 2 years and just runs something between cycles. I was basically just using that as an example.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well if your shutdown your shutdown so it doesnt seem to matter to me? Anyone else think differently?
    Yes I think differently. But I am tired of the sound of my own post so let me quote from a post I found here by Mulletsoldier. I agree with him and he says it better then I could.

I am very surprised nobody has mentioned the poor choice in your cycle layout which very may well have led to this problem. Trenbolone is notorious for recovery issues during Post Cycle and definitely was not a good choice to end your cycle with. It shuts you down, very quickly and completely and has been shown to reach stability around the 3-4 week mark. Basically all you were doing running it for 5 weeks at the end of your cycle was setting yourself up for an extreme shutdown during Post Cycle with most likely less than anticipated effects from the Tren. If you do decide to run a cycle again, run it far nearer to the beginning and run your Test at least two weeks past the Tren to hopefully avoid some of the issues you are experiencing now.

22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Yes I think differently. But I am tired of the sound of my own post so let me quote from a post I found here by Mulletsoldier. I agree with him and he says it better then I could.

I am very surprised nobody has mentioned the poor choice in your cycle layout which very may well have led to this problem. Trenbolone is notorious for recovery issues during Post Cycle and definitely was not a good choice to end your cycle with. It shuts you down, very quickly and completely and has been shown to reach stability around the 3-4 week mark. Basically all you were doing running it for 5 weeks at the end of your cycle was setting yourself up for an extreme shutdown during Post Cycle with most likely less than anticipated effects from the Tren. If you do decide to run a cycle again, run it far nearer to the beginning and run your Test at least two weeks past the Tren to hopefully avoid some of the issues you are experiencing now.

yes. Im still in favor of this method. I think it could not hurt just to cut the tren out prior to test...especially if one anticipates a full recovery and not just a test bridge
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Hmmmm, cant say I am sold. It doesnt make any sense to me. If you run the tren at the start you are still shut down when you drop it and are running it solo. Are you all saying that you will have some sort of recovery when your just running the test prop + furaz in this case?

Not arguing here just trying to understand. Thanks fellas...
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hmmmm, cant say I am sold. It doesnt make any sense to me. If you run the tren at the start you are still shut down when you drop it and are running it solo. Are you all saying that you will have some sort of recovery when your just running the test prop + furaz in this case?

Not arguing here just trying to understand. Thanks fellas...
    im not sure its a clear cut answer. I think there are mechanisms that we dont all understand when it comes to different doses, lengths, and synergies. each drug has its own nature and own mechanisms by which it works. I am not saying that being shut down from x is always different than being shut down from y, but it stands to reason that the popular claims that certain compounds "shutdown harder" than others holds some credibility.

i do not know how the body would react as far as the HPTA is concerned when test and tren are combined, and then test is continued solo....it may ease the recovery process it may not...i dont know if there is any way to prove it besides very frequent blood hormone testing when the compounds are phased in and out...

then again..will the body be any less shutdown when tren is removed, after it has already done its "hard shutting down"....? (whether or not this is at the end or beginning of a cycle....i just dont know)
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

im not sure its a clear cut answer. I think there are mechanisms that we dont all understand when it comes to different doses, lengths, and synergies. each drug has its own nature and own mechanisms by which it works. I am not saying that being shut down from x is always different than being shut down from y, but it stands to reason that the popular claims that certain compounds "shutdown harder" than others holds some credibility.

i do not know how the body would react as far as the HPTA is concerned when test and tren are combined, and then test is continued solo....it may ease the recovery process it may not...i dont know if there is any way to prove it besides very frequent blood hormone testing when the compounds are phased in and out...

then again..will the body be any less shutdown when tren is removed, after it has already done its "hard shutting down"....? (whether or not this is at the end or beginning of a cycle....i just dont know)
    Yep, good post. I suppose its really difficult to prove and since I was just nit picking to begin with it probably isnt worth our time to discuss any further.

I've always just thought of it in a way where if your introducing an exogenous source of test then shutdown will continue to occur up to some point (which more than likely varies by person/compound used). So beginning or end really didnt make sense to me as to which is more effective.

I posted this question on another private UG board. If I get any good info I'll post it over here.
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yep, good post. I suppose its really difficult to prove and since I was just nit picking to begin with it probably isnt worth our time to discuss any further.

I've always just thought of it in a way where if your introducing an exogenous source of test then shutdown will continue to occur up to some point (which more than likely varies by person/compound used). So beginning or end really didnt make sense to me as to which is more effective.

I posted this question on another private UG board. If I get any good info I'll post it over here.
    sounds good man. It would definitely be comforting to hear others' opinions too.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't know if I can answer your question but keep in mind that Tren as well as Deca are progestins which act on progesterone receptors and/or or lower progesterone in the blood as well as increase prolactin in the blood.

Yes they also shutdown your HPTA as does testosterone.

Unlike testosterone they can add another layer of prolactin related problems which must be controled to avoid such things as lactation and which take time to recover once tren is ceased. How long? This is probably very subjective.

Some guys can handle Deca but not tren and vice versa. Others have problems with both and some have virtually no recovery problems. But IMO for the majority it will take several weeks longer to recover from the prolactin problems then it will for them to recover their HPTA. So Tren and Deca are often discontinued first (before test) so that by the time PCT comes around the first layer of problems has dissipated leaving only HPTA shutdown to deal with.

Hopefully someone will give you a better explanation than this...
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Honestly I'm not sure...need to read his whole thread still but I know he is going to compete and is somewhat close to the pro scene. Also I am not sure why he called it a cycle because I dont think he plans to come off fro about 2 years and just runs something between cycles. I was basically just using that as an example.
    thats exactly why he can run the tren at the end...it doesnt matter to him cuz he doesnt come off! If you do PCT after a cycle then Tren is a bad idea to end with.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I don't know if I can answer your question but keep in mind that Tren as well as Deca are progestins which act on progesterone receptors and/or or lower progesterone in the blood as well as increase prolactin in the blood.

Yes they also shutdown your HPTA as does testosterone.

Unlike testosterone they can add another layer of prolactin related problems which must be controled to avoid such things as lactation and which take time to recover once tren is ceased. How long? This is probably very subjective.

Some guys can handle Deca but not tren and vice versa. Others have problems with both and some have virtually no recovery problems. But IMO for the majority it will take several weeks longer to recover from the prolactin problems then it will for them to recover their HPTA. So Tren and Deca are often discontinued first (before test) so that by the time post cycle therapy comes around the first layer of problems has dissipated leaving only HPTA shutdown to deal with.

Hopefully someone will give you a better explanation than this...
    well said.

Prolactin is the cause of serious recovery problems much more so than low to none natty testosterone levels.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well said.

Prolactin is the cause of serious recovery problems much more so than low to none natty testosterone levels.
    agreed. DatBtrue-great explanation.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

okay lets employ a hypothetical situation here:

I am continuing to further my research on trenbolone as a compond and as far as its use....

The prolactin / progestin issue...

Lets say the cycle I outlined above is a few weeks in....what are some of the common indications that using cabergoline or another method of controlling prolactin is necessary?

(I am asking for more real-life / experience answers, not so much from theory or on paper....we can't always feel or notice those things)

would it be common to begin a prolactin controlling regime from the start?
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

if youre having trouble getting or keeping an erection then i would think that would be a sign that the prolactin is on the rise.

If you got the dough to buy caber and use it throughout, i would.
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if youre having trouble getting or keeping an erection then i would think that would be a sign that the prolactin is on the rise.

If you got the dough to buy caber and use it throughout, i would.
    wat is a good dosage protocol for caber? I heard that one can take a certain amount of B6 and something else I think...unless it get's out of hand and then caber would be preferred.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I ran caber 500mcg Mon/Thur during P.C.T from my M1T cycle and my prolactin issues were cleared withing a few doses. I was also doing B6 at about 400-600mg. I just recently came of superdrol and TST. I didnt use any prolactin controlers on cycle but in about my 3rd day P.C.T i had some prolactin issues. I got on cabre and bump0d up my B6 and 2days and its gone. I will stil take maybe 4 more doses to make sure it's clear.

O and if you do get on caber be ready for almost no refactory(sp?) period's. Its pretty much a shop til you drop kinda deal
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

more like more "bang" for your "buck"?
    yea I like that more. Mine makes me sound kinda gay, sorry guys. i let downt he group
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

wat is a good dosage protocol for caber? I heard that one can take a certain amount of B6 and something else I think...unless it get's out of hand and then caber would be preferred.
    The other OTC you might be thinking of was Vitex.

Good post Dat Brue btw. That makes a bit more sense.

And PP, that example I gave really is definitely not the ONLY cycle I have seen with tren placed at the end. Even with guys who actually "cycle" it seems to be more common on other boards.

Dat Brue's post does bring up some solid points though.
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thumbs up

And PP, that example I gave really is definitely not the ONLY cycle I have seen with tren placed at the end. Even with guys who actually "cycle" it seems to be more common on other boards.
    Travis is right. At most of the old "source" boards and a lot of boards with steroid talk I'd say the majority run tren up to the end of the cycle. The effect of the tren is that they close the cycle harder & drier. That is a big positive.

So I'm not saying don't do that...you may handle tren really well...my brother does and he is a tren junkie and runs it at the end of a cycle or heck the entire cycle...I don't handle tren well...go figure.

You can always resolve any prolactin issues in PCT as well...it might take a little longer. Nothing is written in stone bro...just things to consider.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.58%

you can also try bromocriptine for prolactin / progestin issue
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...s/parlodel.htm

by Lyle McDonald - Bromocriptine is a dopamine agonist drug (meaning it acts like dopamine in the brain), primarily activating the dopamine D2 receptors. It's main use is for the treatment of high prolactin, Parkinson's disease, and acromegaly; it was also used by bodybuilders in the 80's for it's GH releasing properties. However, it's metabolic effects are far greater than that.

In genetically obese rats, bromocriptine normalizes metabolism and there are many good reasons to think it will do the same in humans. Bromocriptine has use during dieting (to minimize the negative adaptations), muscle gain when very lean, and may be beneficial post-steroid cycle. It may also be useful for diabetes treatment and may have pro-sexual effects.

Bromocriptine has a half-life of roughly 12-14 hours, and dosing is 2.5-5 mg/day taken in the morning.

Bromocriptine is the chemical name of active ingredient in Parlodel. Parlodel is a registered trademark of Sandoz Pharmaceuticals in the United States and/or other countries.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    you can also try bromocriptine for prolactin / progestin issue
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...s/parlodel.htm
    oh yea! that was what I was thinking of. thanks man.
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

back to my first post, anyone have suggestions as to how to dose ECA with the albuterol in the plan i outlined?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 06:27 PM
  2. Who gets the FREE X-Factor CYCLE??
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:35 PM
  3. intervention- how to get the job done?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:27 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 01:26 PM
  5. finished cycle want to get blood work done...how?
    By curlman25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 03:33 PM