1000mg of var - can I make a cycle out of that?

Puzzle

Awards
183lb, very low bf
6 feet tall
clean for two years
no androgens is a must
oral only cycle needed
I'm settled on var - I think

Reasons for a short cycle
1. cost
2. liver and lipids

Would 40mg for 25 days make a cycle?
Perhaps even make it a month long at a slightly lower dose? I've read some much bigger guys doing well off 40-50mg.

even a few pounds would be satisfactory
enjoyment of being on will be good too, even for a short while.

I might have to go for 2000mg and can always order some more mid cycle. But I want your thoughts on the likelyhood of achieving my goal for this cycle (post post cycle therapy 3-5lb).

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, it will not be a very good cycle.

Puzzle

Awards
Two scenarios

A
4 weeks of var in december
then
4 weeks of var in march

B
8 weeks of var in dec and jan

May 08, would they bring about the same result, or does var need to be run for longer than 4 weeks? As an oral, I would have thought the half life was well suited to short runs like 4 weeks?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Honestly you can get the same results with some of the natural products that are currently out, for probably a lot cheaper. Var solo is hardly ever worth it.

Just my two cents.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Talkin about Anavar. Yea its great i hear if you got the money and can get enough.
Id say go for somethign else. Why no androgens? I mean no offense man but ifyour goin to cycle then run something cheaper and easier. There isplenty out there to help you on cycle with health and PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im with everyone else, why var? You can get more for less with other stuff. I was going to suggest 40mg for 25 days just like you did but honestly that would be a waste. People usually use var for over a month, most common is 8 weeks. I imagine that is because it is so very mild, esp at 40mg.....its usually not enough to see much of anything. Creatine would probably give you just as much if not more gains then 40mg of var would. Leave it to the ladies...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have any of you that posted done a cycle of var?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No because its so expensive. We arent sayin it not good. But there are alternatives out there just as good forway less. Although if youre goin to be hung up on sides i guess go for it.
Just like was said before itll have to be a long cycle because you wont see any results for at least 4-5 weeks in from what ive read if not more.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i don't know i've been researching it and i've seen alot of people that have run it for 4 weeks and had great results. I would personally run it for 6 weeks along with proviron to minimize sides and keep the libido up, also the proviron will actually make the anavar more active. everyone will respond diffrently though. i took ph's but i'm done with that. no one knows what the long trem side effects are going to be and alot of people including myself that are not prone to gyno have had flare ups. anavar has been around since the 60's and side effects are well known. i think if people are giong to use ph's they might as weel just get the real ****. unless there worried about legal issues which is completely unedrstandable.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
have any of you that posted done a cycle of var?

Excellent question joeymutz.

To answer Puzzle's original question I would run it longer then 4 weeks. Var is one of those compounds where you just start seeing the good stuff happen after 2 weeks or so. Var is very mild on the body but in my eyes is one of the best anabolic steroids out. Produces keepable gains and is very easy on the body.

Also to say creatine will be just as good if not better is just crazy. And for the record from someone who has used var numerous times there is nothing like it on the market. The recomp effects and vascularity matched with the dry lean keepable gains are unmatched hence why people pay have paid the high price for years.

Oh and Puzzle your libido will take a hit on var which is why it's best to run some test with it.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've been researching proviron also and if someone that doesnt want to pin or cant make a transdermal test i think they should use proviron to help with libido and keep the balls from shrinking. Test would def be a better option from what i've read your gains would be very good if added some but some people like myself just prefer not to pin. Also i would just like to look harder, fuller, and more cut and keep it and thats exactly whar anavar will do. jminis how long did u run var for and at what dose?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've ran var for 10 weeks on my last run in the summer at 50mg/day. Hell i've run it at 80mg/day. Note: I didnt notice much of a difference so save your money.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Excellent question joeymutz.

To answer Puzzle's original question I would run it longer then 4 weeks. Var is one of those compounds where you just start seeing the good stuff happen after 2 weeks or so. Var is very mild on the body but in my eyes is one of the best anabolic steroids out. Produces keepable gains and is very easy on the body.

Also to say creatine will be just as good if not better is just crazy. And for the record from someone who has used var numerous times there is nothing like it on the market. The recomp effects and vascularity matched with the dry lean keepable gains are unmatched hence why people pay have paid the high price for years.

Oh and Puzzle your libido will take a hit on var which is why it's best to run some test with it.

Were you using pharma grade Var? I believe the reason why Var often gets a bad rap is because most people who have used it, and subsequently reported sub par results, had purchased catchpenny UG var; which may evidently be anyhing but var.Also, most aren't able to purchase authentic var, due to its scarcity and hefty premium. It really is a gem if you have the real mcCoy.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Were you using pharma grade Var? I believe the reason why Var often gets a bad rap is because most people who have used it, and subsequently reported sub par results, had purchased catchpenny UG var; which may evidently be anyhing but var.Also, most aren't able to purchase authentic var, due to its scarcity and hefty premium. It really is a gem if you have the real mcCoy.
It is true that there is a lot of crap floating around out there but it all goes back to doing your homework when it comes to buying anything whether AAS or a TV. My var was 98%pure. :D Again IMO it's one of the best AAS out there. Expensive but well worth for what I want.

aculpep

Awards
You just said var was great now your saying it isn't worth the money? Or are you saying you didn't notice a difference between 50mg and 80mg so run the lower dose? I'd love to try var but can't find any. Seems crazy expensive.

I've ran var for 10 weeks on my last run in the summer at 50mg/day. Hell i've run it at 80mg/day. Note: I didnt notice much of a difference so save your money.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just said var was great now your saying it isn't worth the money? Or are you saying you didn't notice a difference between 50mg and 80mg so run the lower dose? I'd love to try var but can't find any. Seems crazy expensive.
he means he didnt notice a difference with the 30mg increase so stay lower and you can use longer or reduce costs due to waste by using more.

thanks for chiming in jminis and good point on the UG var too. I believe alot of sources probably sell winstrol as var and make some nice profit.

Puzzle

Awards
It will be British Dragon anavar, and I'm confident it will be legit.

Puzzle

Awards
I can also get Axio var, which some claim is 4x more potent than regular var. That sounds odd. :/ But it's a safe brand, I know that much.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of var, and 40mg is not an insignificant daily dose, but it's been repeated ad nauseum that 4 weeks is a bit light on duration, but it's certainly worth it, IMO. At 183 you'd see nice results on 30mg for 8 weeks.

Puzzle

Awards
Thanks for that riskarb.

have you ever run var alone? If so, how was your libido?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've run var solo the last few cycles. My libido is good on tren, so perhaps I'm not the best to ask, but I've never noticed much impact <80mg.

bodyfort

Awards
ip var., cee, and test c cycles
the question is it safe to cycle them more than three weeks after all they are liver toxins?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
ip var., cee, and test c cycles
the question is it safe to cycle them more than three weeks after all they are liver toxins?
Cyp isn't known for its liver toxicity. Low-dose var given to cachexia patients and those with alcohol-induced liver disease [5mg]. Doses to promote anabolism start at 20mg, so there will obviously be more stress on the liver, but it's a very mild compound.

I wouldn't trust IP var. The cat's var is good stuff, but he's stopped taking new customers.

bodyfort

Awards
ouch, i was going to beg. Anyway why IP shouldnt be trust?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i got bulk anavar 5gr for $75 i'm just going to suspend it in EVOO and add a little 151 to it. there was no way i was going to spend 200 dollars for 6 weeks worth.

arnold84

Awards
I think im going to run var for 8 weeks @ 70mg ed for my 12 week cut, has anyone done this b4? i just want it to hold onto muscle and maintain strenght! also i've heard var makes you look more vascular at lower bf %

bodyfort

Awards
i got bulk anavar 5gr for $75 i'm just going to suspend it in EVOO and add a little 151 to it. there was no way i was going to spend 200 dollars for 6 weeks worth.
isnt it anavar for pre-contest?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well for bodybuilders it can be, for someone like me i dont want to be much bigger then 175. doing a 6 week cycle of anavar at 40-50mg should get me from about 11% bf to 8% without losing any muscle and most likely gaining a couple pounds of muscle. the great thing about anavar is that the gains are very easy to maintain since they are so little. If your pretty lean this will make u look leaner, harder and fuller. so this is exactly what im looking for. if your trying to get hyooge i wouldn't suggest anavar.

bodyfort

Awards
dude, there is a lot safier way to get just lean muscle either Steroids or supplement. Anavar is oral that can eventually put a lot of stress in your liver. Your dose is wrong, search for anavar calculator and there it tells the proper dosage for your weight.

In my case im only doing it every end of my cycle or say the climax of each cycle.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i appreciate yur concern but i've been lifting consistently for over 4 years and have been doing research hours a day about steroids, diet, nutrition, and everything else to do with lifting that you can think of. Anavar calculator? hahaha your funny. do some research please. yes anavar is toxic to the liver. but not that toxic. people over hype the toxicity levels. i have taken ph's and designer steroids before and have come to the conclusion that i would rather take a steriod with known side effects from 1960's then take something that came out a year ago. one again thanks for your concern but your preaching to the wrong quire. how old are you? how many cycles have you done? maybe you know something i don't know. but i know i have researched anavar for months so i doubt it.

ripper225

Awards
at 20mg/day var is noticable to me over being natural. it doesn't produce massive results, but it does give slow steady gains. 1g isn't a lot, but 20mg/day for ~7wks... if your in a calorie deficit and workouts stay intense that dose should be sufficient to see some descent results

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
he means he didnt notice a difference with the 30mg increase so stay lower and you can use longer or reduce costs due to waste by using more.

thanks for chiming in jminis and good point on the UG var too. I believe alot of sources probably sell winstrol as var and make some nice profit.
Yes piston hit the nail on the head. It makes me laugh when people hoot and holler about dbol and drol. Great orals, absolutely, but keep in mind the weight you gain is mostly water. When you come off your left with maybe 1/4 the weight you put on.

Var is more subtle in it's apprach and doesn't bother with trying to impress the scale. Var is more sophisticated then it's brothers and sisters. Slow and steady with veins popping every step of the way. If Var was a women she would be the girl next door who is honest and reliable while dbol and drol would be a tall blonde with lip injects and double D implants. Choose carefully.:pose:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes piston hit the nail on the head. It makes me laugh when people hoot and holler about dbol and drol. Great orals, absolutely, but keep in mind the weight you gain is mostly water. When you come off your left with maybe 1/4 the weight you put on.

Var is more subtle in it's apprach and doesn't bother with trying to impress the scale. Var is more sophisticated then it's brothers and sisters. Slow and steady with veins popping every step of the way. If Var was a women she would be the girl next door who is honest and reliable while dbol and drol would be a tall blonde with lip injects and double D implants. Choose carefully.:pose:
Good analogy! :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks BP and GNC yes it does. I felt a sudden rush of inspiration hence the var analogy.

bodyfort

Awards
i appreciate yur concern but i've been lifting consistently for over 4 years and have been doing research hours a day about steroids, diet, nutrition, and everything else to do with lifting that you can think of. Anavar calculator? hahaha your funny. do some research please. yes anavar is toxic to the liver. but not that toxic. people over hype the toxicity levels. i have taken ph's and designer steroids before and have come to the conclusion that i would rather take a steriod with known side effects from 1960's then take something that came out a year ago. one again thanks for your concern but your preaching to the wrong quire. how old are you? how many cycles have you done? maybe you know something i don't know. but i know i have researched anavar for months so i doubt it.
4 years? your still a baby. Ive started natural bodybuilding 12 years ago then 5 years ago, I started using anabolic steroids as HRT. And lets not forget Ive already done a lot of homebrew and cocktails. What i was trying to imply is that just dont over do it cause AAS supposed to enhance our strenght not replace. This is why the steroid community is bind because some idiot try to overdose

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i guess to you I'm still a baby at this, but the fact is the more research i do the more knowledgeable i am. i was just saying i'm definitely not new to this at all. hopefully i will never have to use steroids as hrt that must suck to go natural for so long, then all of a sudden you have to be on all the time. you ever compete in any shows? you must be pretty jacked it you've been lifting for 12 yrs consistently. how old are you? well best of luck to you. can you show me this anavar calculator? After all the research i've done i never came across it. i know theres a dosing protocol for people like aids patients but i've never seen it for people using anavar to gain muscle. it would just be interesting to see being that everyone responds differently at different dosages. thanks bro.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i hope to be starting my Anavar/Proviron/CEE cycle in about 1 week.
Anavar at 20mg work to 50mg for 6 weeks
Proviron 50mg for 6weeks
CEE 4.5grams split 1 dose pre workout 1 dose after workout for 6 weeks.

hopefully this will do what i want it too. i"ll keep you guys posted on how things go if puzzle doesn't mind i"ll keep the updates in this thread instead of starting a new one