steroids and joints

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I found this:
"Deca, Primo, Anavar and Equipoise

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want - an increase in collagen synthesis, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% - less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340%

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing."

does anyone knows if this is true?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what are you saying? Deca, Primo, Anavar and Equipoise should be included in every cycle?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
an increase in collagen synthesis, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood
This is why I love and hate deca at the same time.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Deca, Primo, Anavar are some of my favorite compounds. Not so much Equipose though.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
and what do you guys think of primo?
anyone tried and felt a good effect on joints?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember telling people that Eq was more effective at collagen synthesis than deca and they thought i was full of sh1t. It sure doesnt seem like it but that could be because of all the water you usually get with Deca that helps even more.