Epistane help?

bruin124

Awards
I'm looking to run my first ph cycle. After researching I decided to go with Epistane. I'm doing a 10/20/30/40 4 week cycle. I will be running AI Cycle Support throughout. Post cycle I plan on running AI Post Cycle Support with the Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme stack. Does this look ok? If not should a add a SERM?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro, i'll set you straight before you get chewed up big

First Novedex XT is a supplement, not a SERM. A SERM is something like Tamoxifen Citrate or Toremifene Citrate or Clomid.

Your cycle is OK except for your PCT where you should have a SERM.

Also what are your stats, height, weight, age, bodyfat %, training history, etc? Depending on that I think you might want to change your cycle dosage, 20/20/30/30 would be best for most people. 10 mg of Epi isn't much.

bruin124

Awards
Thanks for the help. Of the 3 types of SERM's mentioned which would be ideal? My background is I'm 24 and have been lifting for 5 years. I'm 5'8 and 170.

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Toremifene is less liver toxic, Tamoxifen if cheaper. For other reasons as well I think Toremifene is generally considered "better", if you've got the money go with toremifene

Raloxifene is another one to consider

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The Trans-Resveratrol in POST Cycle Support is a SERM.

The Sinner specificially developed POST Cycle Support to be used with Epistane. I am on an Epistane pulse with POST Cycle Support and will use that exclusively as my Post Cycle Therapy.

I am loving the cycle, making great gains, better lifts etc.

CROWLER

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
if you decide on an OTC PCT i'd add in some transdermal formestane at a low-end dose just for security. site specific to prevent any possible gyno issues and at a low amount not enough to suppress your HPTA.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be running my first PH cycle as well and I've also decided to go with Epistane. However, I'll be running a 4-week cycle of 20/30/40/40. I might try going to 50mg's at one point, just to try it out, but no higher than that. I'll definitely be sticking in the 40mg's range.

I still have yet to decide what to use as a SERM, though; Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Toremifene. Any suggestions, people?

I have quite a kickass on-cycle plan setup as well as a PCT plan. I have all the right supplements in all the right places. I'm looking forward to some pretty good gains. I'm expecting to both, cut and build mass.

I wish you the best of luck with your cycle!