Original Superdrol shelf life?

existone

Awards
Ok, haven't posted here in a while but just had a quick thought and wanted to see if anyone might have an answer. A while back i bought a bottle of the original Superdrol and R XT etc... and opened the bottle but never ran my cycle due to the refund issue with the PCT options AX offered at the time. The bottle has been kept in a dark, dry approx 68 degree place since then. The lot exp. on the bottle says a few months ago, but I was wondering, what is the true shelf life of SD and has it decayed to the point of being worthless/dangerous? Any thoughts appreciated.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i know that if it unopened it will last much longer then what it says, but to answer your question, not really positive.

just a side note, the pct from AX is not nearly sufficient pct for superdrol nor are any other over the counter pct products. they can be used in pct, but the foundation must be a SERM because superdrol will shut you down hard. you probably know all this but just looking out.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
i know that if it unopened it will last much longer then what it says, but to answer your question, not really positive.

just a side note, the post cycle therapy from AX is not nearly sufficient post cycle therapy for superdrol nor are any other over the counter post cycle therapy products. they can be used in post cycle therapy, but the foundation must be a SERM because superdrol will shut you down hard. you probably know all this but just looking out.
Defiantly agree that you will absolutely need a SERM for a Superdrol cycle.

As far as the expiration date I don't think I would be too concerned. I have always read that the dates on the bottles are underestimates, for safety reasons I'm assuming. Personally I'd say go for it. I don't think it could hurt you.

existone

Awards
I agree with the SERM completely. I have Nolva for the cycle I was(am) planning on doing (whether on not that is what I end up taking will be a complete different story due to the whole gyno question raised w/ Nolva and superdrol.)

In regards to the shelf life, thats what I was thinking that they are severe underestimates. Please advise me if anyone knows otherwise.

(Just FYI, was going to do 10/20/20 and then doing 40/40/20/20 of nolva after, with all the normal adds. like zinc/coq10/milk thistle etc..)

EDIT: Found the answer I was looking for in another forum (somewhat). If anyone knows for sure what SD degrades into thatd be great. Thanks again.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the SERM completely. I have Nolva for the cycle I was(am) planning on doing (whether on not that is what I end up taking will be a complete different story due to the whole gyno question raised w/ Nolva and superdrol.)

In regards to the shelf life, thats what I was thinking that they are severe underestimates. Please advise me if anyone knows otherwise.

(Just FYI, was going to do 10/20/20 and then doing 40/40/20/20 of nolva after, with all the normal adds. like zinc/coq10/milk thistle etc..)

EDIT: Found the answer I was looking for in another forum (somewhat). If anyone knows for sure what superdrol degrades into thatd be great. Thanks again.
looks good, you obviously did your homework.

ha even if it is old and open, i bet your original SD is still better then some of the SD clones out there haha.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
according to dr.d, u can leave it open for 5 years next to a toilet for three years past its expiration and it would still be potent. also a military study was done n both steroids and pharmacutical grade compounds and they seem to still hold their original potency for up to 25 years past thier expiration, ill see if i can track that down for you

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Find that article or get Dr. D in here!!! I've got an ASSLOAD of original DS, Avant and UGL goodies just sitting here in my closet that I was gonna trash..eventually. LET ME KNOW!!!!!

There are no expiration dates on the TD's nor the Superdrol but the M1-T expiration date is 11/06.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Find that article or get Dr. D in here!!! I've got an ASSLOAD of original DS, Avant and UGL goodies just sitting here in my closet that I was gonna trash..eventually. LET ME KNOW!!!!!

There are no expiration dates on the TD's nor the Superdrol but the M1-T expiration date is 11/06.
hey bro do you want to unload a bunch of that stuff?? i'll take it off your hands for cheap$$ ;-)
i'm serious.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My last bottle has an Exp of 08. I am trying to figure this out too because I don't want to run it till next year.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read a number of times that vacuum sealing can extend the shelf life of these products by ~5 years and freezing can extend the shelf life by ~10 years.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. I wouldn't be willing to involve myself in the sale or transport of this kind of stuff. But if someone reputable tells me that they're still good to go, I'm set for a WHILE!!!

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ttt

I have about 6 bottles of the original DS Superdrol.....its been in a cupboard and I keep my house at about 70.....few times when the ac wnet out it got hot. Hoping they would still be good but the last bottle i used didnt seem to be anything like years ago. could have just been me .

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I bought tons of the original DS Superdrol (I'm not sure why -- caught up in the hype, lol?), threw it all in the freezer, and didn't use it until very recently. I'm 2 weeks into a light SD pulse, and OMFG. I just decided to try it as a "quick fix" to get in shape for a Hawaiian vacation (I'm on Kauai now). I've taken a total of 110 gms, pulsing, over 2 weeks, and it's even better than the hype I've always heard. The stuff plain works. I look much better than I did just 2 weeks ago, with zero sides. (Unless the fierce "cold" I'm fighting now is actually the dreaded Superdrol flu, but I really don't think so.) And no shutdown at all, yet -- my junk's 100% functional, lol.
So what I'm trying to say is, use your Superdrol, brah. I know your's wasn't frozen like mine was, but I'm guessing it's still mostly effective. And you can always just bump up your dosage if you need to. Good luck.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought tons of the original DS Superdrol (I'm not sure why -- caught up in the hype, lol?), threw it all in the freezer, and didn't use it until very recently. I'm 2 weeks into a light superdrol pulse, and OMFG. I just decided to try it as a "quick fix" to get in shape for a Hawaiian vacation (I'm on Kauai now). I've taken a total of 110 gms, pulsing, over 2 weeks, and it's even better than the hype I've always heard. The stuff plain works. I look much better than I did just 2 weeks ago, with zero sides. (Unless the fierce "cold" I'm fighting now is actually the dreaded Superdrol flu, but I really don't think so.) And no shutdown at all, yet -- my junk's 100% functional, lol.
So what I'm trying to say is, use your Superdrol, brah. I know your's wasn't frozen like mine was, but I'm guessing it's still mostly effective. And you can always just bump up your dosage if you need to. Good luck.

HEY BRO! If you wanna get rid of some of that SD I will take it off your hands.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
HEY BRO! If you wanna get rid of some of that superdrol I will take it off your hands.
HAH!!! You wish, haole!
:run:
(Takes his stash and runs off to play with the other cool kids. You know -- the ones with DS Superdrol.)

Flick

Awards

just a side note, the post cycle therapy from AX is not nearly sufficient post cycle therapy for superdrol nor are any other over the counter post cycle therapy products. they can be used in post cycle therapy, but the foundation must be a SERM because superdrol will shut you down hard. you probably know all this but just looking out.
As long as you've taken care of the bottle and kept it in a cool dry place since you've owned it, it should be fine, unless it's ridiculously old or something, which I doubt.

And yeah, a SERM is definitely needed during PCT. I cycled tamoxifen at 40/40/20/20 after my three week Superdrol cycle. Also, don't increase the dose past 20mg ED at any time. If your gains start slowing down after the second week, which is highly likely, don't take that as a sign to increase the dose; if 20mg is working for you, 30mg will only increase negative side effects.

I'd start the cycle at 10mg ED for the first three days, then bump it up to 20mg ED for the duration of the cycle. Keep your training and diet in check and you should see some good size and strength gains.

Good luck!