Awards
Hello,
I have done the following cycle:
1-8 250mg Testo Enanthat e5d
8-14 250mg Testo Enanthat e4d
15-16 250mg Testo Enanthat e7d
19-20 40mg Tamox ed
21-23 20mg Tamox ed

Now I`m in week 22 and would like to know If i can use Jungle Warfare from week 24 to week 28 ? (1 bottle equals 4 weeks)
or would this hinder the further regeneration of my messed up hormone levels ?

And the second question is, what negative increases does Jungle Warfare have on my bloodwork ?

sorry that im not researching that much with the search button, but my english is not so good, so i would be happy when you guys could help me.
THANK YOU

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
There is debate about whether Jungle Warfare is suppressive. So it depends on whether or not you are comfortable with running something that might be suppressive when you are only 6 weeks out from a 16 week test cycle. From looking at past bloodwork that people have posted after being on Jungle Warfare, I don't think you have to worry about your lipids/triglycerides or liver values getting fukced up.. but your hormones which are most likely still recovering may be further messed with.

choco

Awards
can you please summarize in one or two sentences how much
- liver values and
- cholesterol values

were messed with, after a jungle warfare cycle ?

where can i find this debate from which you are speaking from ?
And because of what compound do they think it would be maybe surpressive ?
Hasn`t the bloodworks shown if that is the point or if that is not the point ?
On the other hand, Alri should know it, if it is surpressive, or not ?!

thanx
greets

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
can you please summarize in one or two sentences how much
- liver values and
- cholesterol values

were messed with, after a jungle warfare cycle ?

where can i find this debate from which you are speaking from ?
And because of what compound do they think it would be maybe surpressive ?
Hasn`t the bloodworks shown if that is the point or if that is not the point ?
On the other hand, Alri should know it, if it is surpressive, or not ?!

thanx
greets
I don't know if you misread what I wrote but I said that you probably will not have any problems with liver/lipid values on Jungle Warfare.

This link analyzes the nomenclature of Jungle Warfares ingredient Methylated ATD which is the the one under attack http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68131-analysis-chemical-nomenclature-2.html

This one has an article where supposedly some Jungle Warfare that was tested had traces of Dbol in it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/69579-newsarticle-dutch-sport.html

This dude posted bloodwork and it appears he was suppressed http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73544-alri-pro-anabol.html

Also, I think somewhere on BB.com ALRI came out and stated that Jungle Warfare is suppressive. There is plenty of more information on all this if you just use the search button bro.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
it's definitely suppressive from the different threads that i've read. i can't remember the nomenclature, something like 6-dmt but it's supposed to 55-65% anabolic as methyl test.