NEED HELPP!!:blink:

re3s1986

Awards
Lookin into buyin sum 'havok' but i have neva heard of it b4 and this seems to be the only steroid i can get my hands on at the moment, could sum1 please explain to me what this 'Havok' is? Nething on this would b gr8! thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Try search. There is TONS of information on it here. Make sure you spell it right too.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Lookin into buyin sum 'havok' but i have neva heard of it b4 and this seems to be the only steroid i can get my hands on at the moment, could sum1 please explain to me what this 'Havok' is? Nething on this would b gr8! thanks
This is a joke, right? No real person would actually type like that.

Or am I just being an old fart here?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
N0 dis here is a reel thred, w0rd. Y kant u tak dis suriosly

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hoLa! he wAnt tO getz somez roidz n shi* sos he canz getz his gamez ons wit dem ladies

hOla bazack

yo.

Gotsta alwayzs hitz its from the backside yo!

hopes this shizit will bes tight!.

gonna getz myz buff on!

audi 5000 yo!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea it for texting. Anyways. he still has the same amount of letter just the wrong ones.
Anyways....watch em!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
hahaha bro you dont txt msg alot right ?
:lol: No, not very much, but I get abbreviating words when you're text messaging. Tiny little buttons, small screen, in a hurry, right! Got it!

But why would you intentionally type on a full size keyboard like that??? It would actually be harder for me to type that way... I'd have to really work at it.

Whatever. I'll just rock on with my old school self. That will be gr8. Home Row in the hiz-ouse!

Ramo machine

Awards
listen it just makes it easier although you do tend to increase gramatical errors by heaps , trust me , peace out

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
T9 is your friend, or better yet a slide out qwerty keyboard. I can do it one handed while driving and not make spelling mistakes.

:cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 14
Cycle Logs 4
IGF-1/GH 1
Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 10