Chlorodrol-50 + Hemaguno Stack???

soulitarysoul

Awards
I'm on my 8th day of Chlorodrol-50. I was thinking about stacking it with Epistane on my 2nd week, but I dont feel like ordering it online and I've heard that Hemaguno is a reasonable equivalent. What do you guys think about stacking Chlorodrol with Hemaguno??

Any help would be appreciated

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
my god chlorodrol-50 what name will they come up with next

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
not necessary at all. age, stats, lifting/cycle history? if it's not your first cycle you could buy another bottle of chlorodrol 50 and run it for 5-6 weeks total.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You could have gotten 3 bottles of h-drol for the price of one chlorodrol. Oh well, learning experience. I don't think many members would condone stacking two methyls even thogh they both have a reputation for being "mild". I guess mild means people aren't dropping dead from taking them, I don't know. Anyway, depending on your experience perhaps you could consider bridging the two. I've never done it, but if I would, I would dose h-drol for 4 weeks and then bridge epi at a moderate dose for 2 more weeks. I was thinking of doing this for my spring cycle, if not I'll just run h-drol solo to cut.

soulitarysoul

Awards
I'm 21
174 Pounds
5'9"

Mega-TRN was my first cycle. I did that almost a year ago with absolutely zero results good or bad.

Im on day 8-9 of Chlorodrol and I've gone from about 168pounds to 174-5 but that is mainly diet.

My workouts feel GREAT. and i feel a lil strength boost, but thats probably placebo this early into it.

So it would be best to wait until week 3-4 or later to stack chlorodrol with Hemaguno?

forgot to say i've been lifting on and off for bout 5 years and consistently with heavy heavy intensity for a lil over a year.

For an NFL combine comparison i can put up 225, about 10-11 times on Flat Bench.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21
174 Pounds
5'9"

Mega-TRN was my first cycle. I did that almost a year ago with absolutely zero results good or bad.

Im on day 8-9 of Chlorodrol and I've gone from about 168pounds to 174-5 but that is mainly diet.

My workouts feel GREAT. and i feel a lil strength boost, but thats probably placebo this early into it.

So it would be best to wait until week 3-4 or later to stack chlorodrol with Hemaguno?

forgot to say i've been lifting on and off for bout 5 years and consistently with heavy heavy intensity for a lil over a year.

For an NFL combine comparison i can put up 225, about 10-11 times on Flat Bench.
It depends on how long you want to run the cycle. I did this: Weeks 1-4: Epistane; Weeks 3-6: H-drol. You could do the inverse of that if you want to go for 6 weeks.

soulitarysoul

Awards
yea that sounds like a pretty good cycle..and is also what i was thnking about doing. A 2 week overlap sounds good I think. What did you do after 6th week, for PCT?

soulitarysoul

Awards
after looking around at some posts..and going into my 3rd week (on Saturday) and only seeing mild strength and Weight gain....

I've been taking it at 50mg so far, I was thinking starting week 3 I would bump up the dosage to 100mg (i see how some are doing 75mg but i dont understand how that is possible unless u split a pill in half). I only have one bottle.

So if you do the math that would only lead to a 3-week cycle on Chlorodrol, but I was planning on taking Hemaguno/Epistane for 2-3 weeks after and then PCT with Thrust or 6-OXO

how does that sound?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
no offense but your PCT is insufficient. Also, the gains shouldnt really kick in til the 3rd week anyway.

soulitarysoul

Awards
wel i'm not doing thrust/6oxo, I'm also taking animal pack, and liversupport (milk thissle) what else should I do for PCT?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
well you should have gotten a SERM before the cycle started, but you might be able to get away with Post Cycle Support, 6-oxo, and maybe transdermal formestane.

soulitarysoul

Awards
what kinda post cycle support..i already have the 6oxo

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
He is referring to post cycle support, a product from Anabolic Innovations.

If you are not going to run a SERM, WHICH I DO NOT AND FOR GOOD REASON, you are going to want:

1. Anti-estrogen i.e. ATD, 6-oxo, BUT preferrably Formestane(4-oha), Trans-resveratrol

2. Natural Test boosters (multiple kinds simultaneously is best), i.e. 6-bromo, urtica dioica, avena sativa, etc.

3. Cortisol suppressor i.e. DS Lean Xtreme, IBE X-lean, AX Retain/Retain2

4. Liver products/detoxifiers i.e. Garden of Life Whole Body Cleanse, 2 week liver cleanse, etc.

Some good PCT products(in my opinion) include but are not limited to:

Myogenix Hardcore Test
Diesel Test Hardcore
Neogenix Regensen
Neogenix Supremacy
Neogenix Amplitude
AX Hyperdrol
AX PCT(controversial methyl ATD)- but has worked for many users
DS Activate/Activate Xtreme
AX Rebound XT(ATD)
6-oxo
Bulk formestane

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Your main goal is going to be to bring your natural test production back up to normal as fast as possible without letting your estrogen and cortisol to test ratios get out of control.

soulitarysoul

Awards
Okay, yea i seem to have the same basic idea, but I just didn't know that it was all considered part of the PCT..

I know Hemaguno is a clone of Epistane/Havoc, all of which are natural test boosters. So after Im done with Chlorodrol, I planned on taking the Hemaguno...so your saying I should take the Hemaguno and 6-0x0 together?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
hemaguno/epistane is not a testosterone booster, it was a SERM turned into a mildly suppressive designer steroid which should not be used during post cycle therapy.

Here's a good PCT:

Anabolic Innovations: Post Cycle Support
Ergopharm: 6-oxo 180cap (6/5/4/3)
Transdermal Formestane (low dose on to the chest nightly)
ZMA

Search the forum for formestane, there are some great FAQ's out there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MTPMJM Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1