• No atrophy

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude... drop it, it's a natural occurence.. relax bro please?? lol paranoia WILL inhibit gains due to elevates stress... just chill man

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
No no, I'm calm, and I'm not worried, I'm just bored outta my mind and wondering how many others got the same thing lol. But I'm pretty calm. Thanks for the heads up on the stress though lol.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I like the atrophy, no joke, you know why? It means you have a decent amount of muscle building hormone in you body. More atrophy=significant gains. ahmen :)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I like the atrophy, no joke, you know why? It means you have a decent amount of muscle building hormone in you body. More atrophy=significant gains. ahmen :)
That is true. Then at least a person knows that a compound is being recognized by the body as having anabolic qualities.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to be the voice of reason and contradict such fruitful knowledge; but it takes very little exogenous androgen to inhibit you. As little as or less than 100mg a week of test will be enough to cause inhibition and testicular atrophy.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So u are saying u judge muscle gains from the size of ur nuts? The smaller ur nuts the more muscle u have? Am I reading this right?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be the voice of reason and contradict such fruitful knowledge; but it takes very little exogenous androgen to inhibit you. As little as or less than 100mg a week of test will be enough to cause inhibition and testicular atrophy.
Well, I haven't had much experience with those kind of compounds, but thanks for the knowledge 5150. It's people like you that can help other poeple learn from your experience. Thanks man.

Sorry, I just had to make this comment because no one has so far-"More people have shrunken their nuts on SD than people who haven't." Thats pretty funny in a sick twisted kinda way.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I haven't had much experience with those kind of compounds, but thanks for the knowledge 5150. It's people like you that can help other poeple learn from your experience. Thanks man.
The sad thing is that there are many who have lots of experience using androgens and have no idea what is happening to their bodies and then share that same cluelessness with others who make the false assumption that their experience means that they have knowledge.

Watch who you listen to. Seriously. They are everywhere, sharing their knowledge.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Boy howdy, aint nothing but the truth there. The proof is definitely in the pudding.

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
Slight atrophy. I like to run 5 on 2 off of Trib and it seems to keep it in check. I avoid supression a little by using a trib during any PH cycle.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sad thing is that there are many who have lots of experience using androgens and have no idea what is happening to their bodies and then share that same cluelessness with others who make the false assumption that their experience means that they have knowledge.

Watch who you listen to. Seriously. They are everywhere, sharing their knowledge.
Too funny, I missed this when you first posted it. That is the dictionary definition of broscience.

actually the urban dictionary has it as

broscience

"scientific evidence" that is culled from magazine advertisements for various bodybuilding supplements and stated as implicit fact within bodybuilding user forums; typically prefaced with the word "bro" or shared with the "bros."

Broscience in action: ok... So I heard to take my SizeOn over a periode of time while working out.... sounds like sound advice... or does it? I have read that Creatine turns toxic after about 3-7 sec. after and depending what kind of medium its mixed in .... so why dosnt this apply to SizeOn... I havent read anywhere that it is PH balanced like the Kreacline or what ever its called.
I think I need to petition them to use your definition.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
YOU MEAN CREATINE WORKS EVEN IF ITS NOT PH BUFFERED LIKE KREALKALYN??? NO WAY!!! this turns my world upside down... theres no way youre right... no way... i won't believe it...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
for 4 weeks cycles forget testicular problems , with a correct pct in another 4 weeks everything goes normal.
Look at injectables studies , some compounds are totally suppressive( and with long half lives) and runned for 12 weeks and guess what? a lot of people recover 100% so the problems with orals are from other kind , liver and cholesterol mostly

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
It's not the question of whether or not its reversible or not, everyone knows that in most cases it is, it's just a question of how many people does it affect.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
and whats the best way to reverse it. Just nolva or torem?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

do I get a cookie for this b?

Urban Dictionary: broscience