Superdrol/Epistane Log

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
If anyone cares to follow along on my stack, feel free. I'm not only doing this for everyone else, but as a way to keep track of my progess.

Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 184
Bench: 255

Cycle:

Weeks 1-4
Superdrol- 10/20
Epistane- 20/20/30/40

Support (on cycle)
AX's Perfect Cycle Liver Protector
CoQ10/RYR
Hawthorne Berry
Saw Palmetto
3g Taurine
Multi-Vitamin

Post Cycle Therapy
Dermacrine Sustain
Post Cycle Support
Rebound XT
ActivaTe
Creatine

Other (on and post)
ZMA

Workout Plan:
Monday - Chest/Tri's
Tuesday - Back/Bi's
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms

Nutrition:
3300 kcals. Diet consists of various daily combinations to include aproximately 40% Protein, 40% Carbs, 20% Fats.

First cycle workout is tomorrow. I'm pumped as hell.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I will also be getting blood work done to make sure my support and post cycle worked. If my results come back bad...well, it's a lesson to the rest of you for what I did wrong. I've only preloaded support supplements by about 3 days so we'll see what effect that has verses people who preload for say, 2 weeks.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I'm pretty excited=]. They guy I got to the Superdrol from gained 11 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks on it. I've got that PLUS the Epi so we'll see what I can do:food:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro. i''ll be following along. interested to see how the Dermacrine and PCS work out for you in PCT

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! So your running both SD and Epi the full 4 weeks each? Do you have a SERM on hand? seems a little risky running both together, especially one being SD without one.
Could probably bump those calories up a bit as well.

Good luck

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Sub'd! I'll definately be watching this one. I'm about two weeks into an Epi only cycle right now and I'm seeing good gains. My stats were very similar to yours before I started my cycle. Good luck!

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Thanks guys. First lift is today at 10. I'll be on to log it right after.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I'm in! So your running both superdrol and Epi the full 4 weeks each? Do you have a SERM on hand? seems a little risky running both together, especially one being SD without one.
Could probably bump those calories up a bit as well.

Good luck
I'm running a 4 week cycle total. The first two weeks Superdrol and Epistane will be stacked, then I drop the Superdrol and bump up the Epi dosage. My theory that I'm testing is, could the 2 weeks of Epistane help control any estrogen rebound from the Superdrol? We'll see I guess.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a 4 week cycle total. The first two weeks Superdrol and Epistane will be stacked, then I drop the Superdrol and bump up the Epi dosage. My theory that I'm testing is, could the 2 weeks of Epistane help control any estrogen rebound from the Superdrol? We'll see I guess.
Yeah i know what your saying. I'm not entirely sure if the Epi would "cure" any Est effects from the 2 weeks of SD. Is this your first cycle? Do you know if your prone to gyno? I know i certainly am hence why im thinking of running Epi for 4 weeks with a SD pulse 3x per week. Anyways i'll be watching closely.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
...Do you have a SERM on hand? seems a little risky running both together, especially one being SD without one. ...
Bump.
I am very curious about why you are not using a research chem as a SERM. On one hand I have read some good things about Post Cycle Support (as a SERM itself) but on the other hand I know many people would not do a cycle without something like Tormeifene, especially with a more potent PH like SD. Please don't hear me wrong, I'm not trying to discourage this plan, rather I am trying to pick your brain as I am "new" to all this. Thanks!

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Bump.
I am very curious about why you are not using a research chem as a SERM. On one hand I have read some good things about Post Cycle Support (as a SERM itself) but on the other hand I know many people would not do a cycle without something like Tormeifene, especially with a more potent PH like superdrol. Please don't hear me wrong, I'm not trying to discourage this plan, rather I am trying to pick your brain as I am "new" to all this. Thanks!
I'm not using a SERM for two reasons. 1) I can't get one. The gear dealers in my area are not legit, my doctor won't give it without a good reason, and I'm not messing with research chem labs after all the busts. 2) I know a couple of people that have come off high dosed Superdrol cycles with JUST Rebound XT. That was in the days where people didn't know how powerful it really was.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Yeah i know what your saying. I'm not entirely sure if the Epi would "cure" any Est effects from the 2 weeks of superdrol. Is this your first cycle? Do you know if your prone to gyno? I know i certainly am hence why im thinking of running Epi for 4 weeks with a SD pulse 3x per week. Anyways i'll be watching closely.
Well, I had a mastectomy when I was 15, so I have no breast tissue, making gyno a nonissue. I was referring to other estrogen effects such as bloat. I guess well see.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I have a bottle of MassFX on hand and a bottle and a half of Jungle Warfare. Of the two, which do you guys think would be the best natural test booster to throw in with my post cycle, or should I even?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of MassFX on hand and a bottle and a half of Jungle Warfare. Of the two, which do you guys think would be the best natural test booster to throw in with my post cycle, or should I even?
Def not the JW. Heard to many mixed things about JW including it may be suppressive. I'd be leaving it out. Plenty of people using Mass FX in there PCT's as well but i think with the Activate and Post Cycle Support you don't need another test booster in there. Save it for another time.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

NAC-2000mg
Milk Thistle- 1400mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid- 300mg
Red Yeast Rice- 1200mg
CoQ10 - 60mg
Hawthorne Berry- 1130mg
Saw Palmetto- 320mg
Taurine- 3000mg

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Def not the JW. Heard to many mixed things about JW including it may be suppressive. I'd be leaving it out. Plenty of people using Mass FX in there post cycle therapy's as well but i think with the Activate and Post Cycle Support you don't need another test booster in there. Save it for another time.
Alright thanks guys. I will also be logging my cutting cycle of 600mg 11-oxo stacked with trisorbagen. Its basically if one were to take 4 pills of AX's 3AD daily. Keep an eye out. Hopefully 3AD will be out so I can save $100 haha.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Day 1 of 28

All I can say is wow. I doubt it's the placebo effect, but that workout felt great. Pumps were amazing, strength is already up. to keep everyone up to date, this is my 4th day of Epi and 2nd of Superdrol. My work out was as follows

Flat Bench, Incline Flyes, Decline Dumbells, Pullovers superset w/ Pushups (to fail).

I did tri's saturday so I didn't want to overtrain them, but for the rest of the cycle mondays will be chest AND tri's.

This stuff is the real deal.

Oh and prebreakfast weight, 186.2=]]]

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I threw some Superdrol into my last Epistane cycle for a few days to see how I would fare and the sides were too much for me to handle so I dropped the drol. I'm interested to see how this cycle treats you. What is your previous cycle experience?

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I've done stuff with jungle warfare but thats all. And thats a questionable substance at best. What were your doses for the superdrol and what sides were too much?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yeah man, subbed. I wondered what epistane with the anti-estro effects would do with the SD man. Keep some good updates on this one.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
When I'm not at work I'm on here haha so I will definatly be around for multiple updates a day. I want to log not just the work outs, but the feelings, physically and mentally. I'm only on day 1 of 28 logs so believe me, there will be alot more to come.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I was about 1.5 weeks into my Epistane cycle running it @ 40mg per day and I added Superdrol @ 10mg for the first day and 20mg for the next two-three days and by the third day I couldn't handle the general ****ty feeling I had. Workouts were dragging ass because I was really lethargic (but strength was RIDICULOUS), my pecker wouldn't stand at attention, and I just had a feeling like I was totally zoned out and couldn't concentrate on any of my schoolwork so I dropped it. Since this is your first cycle it would have been safer to stick to one compound so you can differentiate the side effects. Also on a first cycle just one of those compounds will give you the gains you are looking for. Superdrol can be A LOT to handle bro. Good luck.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Thanks man. I'll only be running 20mg of Epi and 20mg of Superdrol at one time and it's only for a week. If the sides are too much I'll drop it but I want to make the most out of this cycle. Next fall, Test E and EQ...maybe some Var. I'm still working it out. That will be pretty nuts=]

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'll only be running 20mg of Epi and 20mg of Superdrol at one time and it's only for a week. If the sides are too much I'll drop it but I want to make the most out of this cycle. Next fall, Test E and EQ...maybe some Var. I'm still working it out. That will be pretty nuts=]
Nice.. I like how you think. I'll run something similar for my next cycle but much weaker b/c I only have the prohormone versions. 4AD 1200mg + 1500mg 1,4AD for 8 weeks and probably pulse M-drol 4x per week throughout.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Nice man. I PMed you with a few questions about those PH's

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about this exact stack a few months back, but opted for SD and 11oxo (which was awesome)

subbed

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I'm probably running 11-oxo with trisorbagen in the spring when I cut. It's basically 3-AD so it should be pretty nice=]. I'll be logging that for sure. I also got some 4-diol that I want to run at 800mg ED with another compound that I'm unsure of. Off to the gym for a second workout!

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I dosed the 11oxo crazy high to have the same effect of 3-ad. Can't remembe exactly what it was, but I went through 2 or 3 bottles in the span of 4 weeks. SD and 11oxo made my strength go through the freakin' roof. Shutdown wasn't too horrible, torem got me back to normal in about two and a half or three weeks.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Day 2 of 28

Okay so I just wanted to say, I got home from Chipotle, and took off my shirt and just looked in the mirror, and I swear to god I just am starting to take shape a little more. Maybe I'm seeing things but I'm definitely liking this stack. Now, I was wondering if you guys think it's too early to bump up the dose for the Superdrol to 20mg/day. This would shorten the period I would be taking it by a few days, but god if 10mgs with the Epi can do this, 20 would be crazy. But I want everyones opinion first.

Today was back day, and my lifts consisted of Wide Pulldowns, Bent Rows, Machine Rows, Deadlifts, Back Extensions, and Rope Pulldowns. It was br00tal to say the least. It just felt good. Every rep was clean and I can tell that this stuff is really starting to kick in. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and see what I'm at to let you know. I'm not sure how long this combo will take before the weight gains start rising.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
It may just be me, but I would stick to the original plan for the SD dosing.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
prohormones aren't things to mess with bro. 10 mg superdrol is a very good place to start, some cycles only consist of 10 and 20 mg doses. just stick to your cycle the way you have it planned. you WILL gain :thumbsup:

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree, and I think it will be more pronounced if you get 10 for a while and then lead up to 20 like you have planned.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
That's what I'm gunna do. It's just so tempting. It's my first cycle though so I should gain a decent amount. With my nutrition and training I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs. But we'll see where I go.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm gunna do. It's just so tempting. It's my first cycle though so I should gain a decent amount. With my nutrition and training I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs. But we'll see where I go.
you'll prob gain more than that bro haha. maybe you'll net 10 pounds min, but gain 20 haha

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, trust me its tempting, but you'll gain more if you run it how you have planned. you gonna be swole!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
And expect your lifts to go up too. I'm on the last week of my SD clone cycle and my lifts are all up way higher than they should be haha.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I cant wait to see what my difference is during next weeks lifts.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the first week I was on it I was at 225 on bench, now I'm at 250. I'll do squats on wednesday and cleans on friday.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I went with the 10/20/20, but I increased dosage sooner than I should have because of lack of sides, and if I had it to do over again, I would not have increased it so soon. Now the back pumps are pretty bad, lethargy, and now I'm not sleeping so well. Dumb decision on my part, don't make the same mistake.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Were the pumps in your lower back? Thats one side I'm sure not excited for.