quick injection q

darius

Injected 80mg of test prop. in left bicep day before yesterday. I can feel still the bump in the bicep where the oil may still be. Is this a problem of any kind? Is it ok to reinject in same area today?

lild

lild

Awards
i never have injected into the bicep.it was also the butt,thigh,or delt.sorry i couldn't help more.

darius

I'm just wondering if there was something wrong with the gear. Is it normal that I can still feel the bump? BTW, its stealth gear. I've used stuff before of course, but don't remember running into this.

lild

lild

Awards
yeah i still remember feeling lump at injection site on some occasions.massage it and it should be fine.i would alternate the inj sites so you don't build up to much scar tissue in one area.

darius

Thanks for the info. I guess that also explains why my arms are hella sore.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
stealth gear is painful period. did you get it from A? Anyway i used the Test E and oh boy, that was some pain i needed to get used to thats why when people complain all the time with Test E i just think their pu55ys, try some stealth!

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
yeah i wouldnt do it again in the bicep, it is going to irritate it even more..... you need to inject it into a bigger muscle group... you will get the same effects....it doesnt matter where you inject test... always the same results