stacking mass tabs

LiftnIron00

Awards
I plan on running a cycle of mass tabs in december and want to stack something with it. what is a good compound to stack it with? something easy on the liver and to help cut up. I already have proper PCT on hand.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I think its a nasty PH to use in the first place. What is your PCT? Not IDS PCT is it?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol mass tabs hahahaha y not use sus 500?I use there ripped tabs and only noticed some enlargements and slight bit of cuts which were primarily due to the Phera Plex, my friend sweetlou32937 noticed nothing and quit half way through giving me his leftovers.Im not really feeling Ids to much anymore.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol

I think its a nasty PH to use in the first place. What is your post cycle therapy? Not IDS PCT is it?
Hhahaha I dont think anyone would venture into such a crappy pct as Ids's Which is a complete joke.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hhahaha I dont think anyone would venture into such a crappy post cycle therapy as Ids's Which is a complete joke.
Exactly the point i was trying to make, but if someone is dumb enough to purchase the mass tabs then i thought its highly likely he bought IDS PCT as well......you know, to protect himself ppffff

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I wouldn't use mass tabs at all. From what I understand, they are a combo of 2 or 3 methyls. I would try something else.

LiftnIron00

Awards
ill have NOLVADEX for pct, not ids pct and i havent even bought the mass tabs yet. i know some people who have made good gains on mass tabs so i thought id give it a try. if yall dont recommend this then what else out there is good? i wanted to try this because ive dont SD in the past and others including ids's sos 250 which wasnt that great and im looking for a new compound.

Iceman1414

Awards
Mass tabs is a combination of 2 methels. I think a cycle of mass tabs would be ok on the body. I know there are a lot of haters out there in regards to mass tabs. I know for a fact that a 30 day cycle of mass tabs along with products such as milk thistle, coq10, fish oils, garlic, liver longer, as examples and a "real" pct would not harm the body. If that was your cycle and you were clean for months after or a few years after that your body would have no harmful affects from it. Even with harsh oral roids it is usually the repeat user who has liver, heart, kidney problems down the road. The guy who takes a few cycles in his lifetime with proper support while on his cycles and off his cycles, most of the time, sees no harmful long term side effects. I just finished a 30 day supply of mass tabs in which due to many of your opinions I had great on cycle therapy and now I am on a good pct plan. I am 23 and before this cycle of tabs I took 1 cycle of ergopharm 1ad at 20 and now I am going to go natural for at least the next year if not longer. I am proud of my progress 5'10 193 lbs of a hard gainer----I have been lifting since I was 14 consistently. You can’t tell me or anyone on here that my 1ad cycle 3 years ago and my now cycle of tabs will neg. affect me in the long run. I know I am on somewhat of a wild rant here but it is crazy that ppl think so poorly about ids. GIVEN if I took 10 cycles in a year of tabs and didn't take any pct or on cycle support maybe you would have bad liver problems but those problems will have come from your lack of knowledge on prohormones. Given ids's products may be more "dirty" than other brands but if a knowledgeable user engages in them it equals out...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
When did Mass Tabs become a double methyl? I was under the impression that it was just oral Methyl Stenbolone. Are you guys thinking of Bulk Tabs?

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Isn't stenbolone suppose to be easy on the liver as it is? Even though i'd always recommend taking liver support.

LiftnIron00

Awards
well i think im just gonna do a SD/epistane cycle instead of mass tabs cause ive been hearing different things of whats in it so im gonna pass on it, maybe ill try it sometime later. but as far as the SD/epi ive heard its a pretty solid stack so im gonna go for this.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
When did Mass Tabs become a double methyl? I was under the impression that it was just oral Methyl Stenbolone. Are you guys thinking of Bulk Tabs?
:goodpost: 17a methyl stenbolone. structurally it looks like the child of m1t and superdrol

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
careful as that stack may be more liver toxic than your mass tabs. if doing either sdrol or mass tabs i would think a nonmethyl stacking partner a much better idea. or maybe do it and get bloodwork so we can see what happens

Miagi 79

Awards
For everyone's knowledge there aren't 2 methylated products in mass tabs. the only product that is in there that works is Methyl Sten which comes from the original steroid from the
60's called stenbelone. ALso, mass tabs are truly amazing. I have taken multiple ph's and this one is my 2nd favorite right behind promagnon-25.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mass tabs were my first and i loved them,i wish i could still get them cheaper than 80-150.This just proves my theory.Everyone take note,and start right here in this thread.Anyone who talks sh!t about mass tabs has not used them and is talking out their a$$.Mass tabs are methyl sten and natural ingredients including tribulus and milkthistle(those bastards)

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
For everyone's knowledge there aren't 2 methylated products in mass tabs. the only product that is in there that works is Methyl Sten which comes from the original steroid from the
60's called stenbelone. ALso, mass tabs are truly amazing. I have taken multiple ph's and this one is my 2nd favorite right behind promagnon-25.
agreed. mass tabs are pretty fantastic....and i've used virtually every compound out there, legal and otherwise.

and methyl-sten doesnt "come from" stenbolone, it's its own chemical. you dont say that superdrol "comes from" masteron...they have very different pharmacologies.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of Promagnon-25 as well. We are very much in the minority:welcome:.

Miagi 79

Awards
Thanks Dude. I think the resistence to Promag is the fact that you can't get huge off of it. That seems to turn people away. It's sad though becuase it gave me the least sides of any ph I took and it was also good for shedding a little BF.

Interlocutor

Awards
I plan on running a cycle of mass tabs in december and want to stack something with it.
why? what do you hope to achieve, exactly? what do you think the mass tabs will provide you with, and what do you expect your stacking compound to do?

what is a good compound to stack it with? something easy on the liver and to help cut up.
e.g.:

fura clones
prostanozol clones
propadrol

but again, what do you expect, quantitatively?

Mass tabs are methyl sten and natural ingredients including tribulus and milkthistle(those bastards)
one should always mention, however, that the other (the "natural") ingredients are vastly underdosed. if you subtract the advertised 30mg of methylsten from the 87mg total, you just have whopping 57mg left to divide up between Kudzu, Trifolium, Fenugreek, Trib, Avena Sativa Extract, Pygeum, Milk Thistle, Maca, Epimedium, Bacopa Monniera, Rhodiola Roseam, and Nettle. wow. or, actually worthless. what's 5mg of Nettle Leaf Powder supposed to do, exactly?

hm. calculating this we also see that they apparently violate the FDA regulations on label, as far as i can tell. the msten would be #5 on the list. the list would have to be given in descending amounts. if the msten is 30mg as they state, the 4 items before would have to be at least 30mg or more, which would add up to at least 150mg, a clear deviation of the 87mg total given.

until i see a coa / independent analysis of the ingredients verifying their amounts (worthless as they are), i'd thus have guess the whole label to be a sham.

IIRC there was also concern that the various versions (i think there are at least 3 different packages, maybe 4) of the product may or may not all contain the same active, or mix of actives.

T.I.

LiftnIron00

Awards
i already ran the SD/EPI and i liked it alot. i got a box of mass tabs to that ill just run on its own sometime later.