Testosterone enanthate question

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
Has anyone used this and if so how well did it work for you?

Mods i assume this is ok if not delete.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test E is the basic beginners testosterone. For a first timer, lower doses are usually suitable (>400/week). I'd suggest running it alone for your first time, no orals, no kickstarts, nothing, just feel it out.

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
test E is the basic beginners testosterone. For a first timer, lower doses are usually suitable (>400/week). I'd suggest running it alone for your first time, no orals, no kickstarts, nothing, just feel it out.
I'm looking at bulk powder for topical. Any suggestions?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at bulk powder for topical. Any suggestions?
It wont work that well from what I hear. The ester will prevent absorption that will make the cycle worthwhile. Your better off suspending and pinning it or stripping the ester before placing it into a topical. Even with test no ester your only getting about a 25-35% absorption rate.

I am pretty sure (not positive) that you could remove the ester the same way its done with test prop.

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
It wont work that well from what I hear. The ester will prevent absorption that will make the cycle worthwhile. Your better off suspending and pinning it or stripping the ester before placing it into a topical. Even with test no ester your only getting about a 25-35% absorption rate.

I am pretty sure (not positive) that you could remove the ester the same way its done with test prop.
Could I use Testosterone base? It's alot cheaper so that would work for me.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its so much easier to pin it. 500mgs e/w for 12 weeks.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Could I use Testosterone base? It's alot cheaper so that would work for me.
It may not be cheaper. The lower absorption rate of the transdermal has to be taken into account. You may end needing twice as much base as enan.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you only want to go a transdermal route then yes, test base would be best if you have access to it. Pinning it will vary, but likely you will want to get the test eth.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30's
About 8 years or so.
Healthy?
At 5'11" and 160lbs there is a lot of room to grow naturally.

A healthy diet and an anabolic diet conducive to gaining LBM are not the same. What does this healthy diet consist of in regards to macronutrients? How much protein are you getting? A natural and easy place to start looking for ways to grow is in your diet.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
30's
About 8 years or so.
Healthy?
(put the idea of running test away) and pick up some food man. i'm 30 lbs heavier than you and i'm 4.5 inches shorter. i didnt even think about it until i reached 180 lbs. i probably could have waited until i was 190.

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
(put the idea of running test away) and pick up some food man. i'm 30 lbs heavier than you and i'm 4.5 inches shorter. i didnt even think about it until i reached 180 lbs. i probably could have waited until i was 190.
I don't really want to weight that much more just want a decent amount of muscle growth which seems hard to build.

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
At 5'11" and 160lbs there is a lot of room to grow naturally.

A healthy diet and an anabolic diet conducive to gaining LBM are not the same. What does this healthy diet consist of in regards to macronutrients? How much protein are you getting? A natural and easy place to start looking for ways to grow is in your diet.
My diet's pretty healthy I never really have much of an appetite though. I believe roughly 150 grams a day or so.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My diet's pretty healthy I never really have much of an appetite though. I believe roughly 150 grams a day or so.
increase it to 250. you dont grow without the right amount of protein, with or without steroids. it just doesnt work that way.

your diet is the problem, you do not need steroids. you need to learn how to eat correctly in order to build muscle.

RickForce

RickForce

Banned
Awards
increase it to 250. you dont grow without the right amount of protein, with or without steroids. it just doesnt work that way.

your diet is the problem, you do not need steroids. you need to learn how to eat correctly in order to build muscle.
I'll give it a shot but my body type does seem to want to grow muscle.

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
your diet must be wrong for getting bigger then. There isn't a person around that can't put on LMM pre-cycle if their diet is right. Not trying to pick on you, but I have met some people that thought the same as you, and their diets were not even close to what they needed to be on.
IF you go to cycle, pinning is the best way to get the E in. I'm on now and have not felt better. It doesn't hurt at all, you just feel the metal in you, that's it. If you want to play in the sand box you need the right toys, there's no room for matchbox when you have Tonka!:D

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
If you arent looking to gain tons of weight and you just want to look good, which I'm assuming from your posts is your goal, then you just have to eat right, and train well, those are the two staples of bodybuilding. Even if you were trying to get a massive build, I'd wait til at least 180 before running real gear. I'm 6'1 and I don't want to run the real deal until I'm about 200.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You need to be taking AT LEAST 1.5g of protien per lb of body weight. Diet and training first, THEN look into anabolics.