bad batch of M-Drol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i'm just trying to make some sense out of the complaints some users have had about M-Drol cycles. it seems that, as of late, several members of this board complained of little to no gains with their M-Drol. these complaints and accusations of M-Drol being fancy DHEA all appear to be recent.

on the other hand, there are logs of guys reporting 20 pound gains and strength gains on just a 3 weeker.

assuming these positive logs are completely truthful, could there just be a bad batch of M-Drol floating around?

if you tried this Superdrol knockoff, please post your gains with it and state your general opinion of this product on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best).

Couldigga

Awards
I ran a 3 week cycle of it about 3 months back, and saw just about the same kind of gains I saw from superdrol. The bottle I picked up was from a store in my area that was keeping it in an Optimum Nutrition protein box on a 10 foot high shelf completely out of view... take that as you will, I'm guessing they'd had the shipment for a while.

pman

pman

Awards
I give it a 10...cycle was about 2 to 3 months ago and gained 13 lbs...most in the first 3 weeks....bought it about 3 months ago...it better all be good, i have 4 bottles of it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
10 - used it on a pulse and stopped early due to harsh sides. Definately worked though. This was back at the beginning of summer so I bought it a while ago.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
couple weeks ago...

There was a thread on this, its a different isomer than the original superdrol..
I thought the conclusion was that the labeling was just different but the compound tested out exactly the same?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you got the bunk batch it would be great if you could give
1) when you bought it
2) the expiration date

I hate two bottles stashed away that i purchased about a month ago and I hope they are legit, I haven't known what to make of these allegations because I had always considered Mdrol 100% legit.

Are you allowed to say where you bought it or is that against board rules? I just want to know if there are bunk bottles of Mdrol where they're coming from.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
If you got the bunk batch it would be great if you could give
1) when you bought it
2) the expiration date

I hate two bottles stashed away that i purchased about a month ago and I hope they are legit, I haven't known what to make of these allegations because I had always considered Mdrol 100% legit.

Are you allowed to say where you bought it or is that against board rules? I just want to know if there are bunk bottles of Mdrol where they're coming from.
M-Drol is legal and sold on Nutraplanet, which is sponsored by AM, so I don't see a problem in saying where you got it. but bump on these questions. personally, i purchased mine from Nutraplanet. it's white-capped - if that yields any special significance.

as for the labeling, yeah i saw that thread. apparently the original superdrol contained the alpha isomer whereas M-Drol consists of the beta isomer, if i'm not mistaken. not sure on the validity of this claim however.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try SNS methyl drol its a great superdrol Clone
No doubt I've used it and it works great. The problem is it would be hard to come by sicne it hasn't been made for a long time. I do see positve reviews on methyl dx3.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright heres my deal and my understanding. word "on the street" is that m-drol contains the beta isomer of the methasteron compound. This supposedly makes it less anabolic than the original SD. however, the one test i did see said that m-drol was pure as pure gets.

i used 30mgs a day for a month and had very nice strength and mass gains.

the batch number on mine is 070607. If you have the same batch i would say you are fine and you have legit stuff.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
alright heres my deal and my understanding. word "on the street" is that m-drol contains the beta isomer of the methasteron compound. This supposedly makes it less anabolic than the original superdrol. however, the one test i did see said that m-drol was pure as pure gets.

the batch number on mine is 070607. If you have the same batch i would say you are fine and you have legit stuff.
i gotta check the batch # on mine when i get back home. how recently did you purchase yours jomi?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright heres my deal and my understanding. word "on the street" is that m-drol contains the beta isomer of the methasteron compound. This supposedly makes it less anabolic than the original superdrol. however, the one test i did see said that m-drol was pure as pure gets.

Yea but you also ran a gram of test a week,so that isn't real feedback...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This needs to be...
Month Purchased.
From where.
# on bottle.
Other Supps involved(or Anabolics or Test)
What clone worked for you.
Or this thread will be uselessand have nothing to compare.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but you also ran a gram of test a week,so that isn't real feedback...
I'm still confused as to what gixx was running with his speaking of :)

and I think jomi was running 2g

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have two bottles of Mdrol UNOPENED

purchased October 2007 from Suprememuscle
both #092107 exp. 09/2009

I hope they ARE legit

And bros, i think Jomi has used enough to know if the Mdrol was bunk or not

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yes he prolly has but it comes down to what batch. and when.
I know my diet was fine. I know i trained hard enough. I just think its odd that 3-4 guys had poor cycles. While others had 10+lb gains.
I am not callin out CEL just yet, as i may not respond(which is a long shot) to SD(or its clones) and am willin to try out the Hdrol i have.

I must say though, the guys that had lil success on cycle with it, i think purchased more recently. There was also alot of ban talk goin on. Times of deperation....need i say more.

Im patient and really hope we all get word soon. Until then...

I say this continues....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is even newer than that exp 10/2009 i hope that is not going to be a bad thing anyways still keeping up hope for the product the only thing we really know is that 1,4a is bunk but that is the only fact right now

I have two bottles of Mdrol UNOPENED

purchased October 2007 from Suprememuscle
both #092107 exp. 09/2009

I hope they ARE legit

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a gram or two of test a week it makes the outcome completely useless.......500mg or so i can see, but that is wayyy to much test to be giving any oral credit for anything!!!!!!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
my mdrols have no lot numbers or exp dates on them at all

youd think theyd stamp each one or something

im just sharing not complaining and stuff, but no exp date is kinda wrong

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
my mdrols have no lot numbers or exp dates on them at all

youd think theyd stamp each one or something

im just sharing not complaining and stuff, but no exp date is kinda wrong
They're on a sticker. prolly just fell off.

I forgot to add mine are...
Exp date- 09-09

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're on a sticker. prolly just fell off.

I forgot to add mine are...
Exp date- 09-09
I have 2 with that on the sticker ,and one with a different,it's on the bottle not a sticker..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 with that on the sticker ,and one with a different,it's on the bottle not a sticker..
Well....mine are on a sticker...makes me wonder even more....:think:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
if M-Drol is a true Superdrol clone, then i'd say results should start coming around day 5 or so. if by day 5 (or in that general vicinity) of your M-Drol cycle you haven't started to see any kind of gain - especially 10 +days into the cycle - i'd stay your stuff is bunk. this may be a huge generalization, but Superdrol is supposed to kick in fast and hard. any knockoff that doesn't exhibit similar effects isn't a true imitation. of course that would entail actually taking a risk and trying the M-Drol you have. but if you don't see any gains around those times, it'd probably be best to discontinue use or replace the M-Drol with something more worthwhile.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if M-Drol is a true Superdrol clone, then i'd say results should start coming around day 5 or so. if by day 5 (or in that general vicinity) of your M-Drol cycle you haven't started to see any kind of gain - especially 10 +days into the cycle - i'd stay your stuff is bunk. this may be a huge generalization, but Superdrol is supposed to kick in fast and hard. any knockoff that doesn't exhibit similar effects isn't a true imitation. of course that would entail actually taking a risk and trying the M-Drol you have. but if you don't see any gains around those times, it'd probably be best to discontinue use or replace the M-Drol with something more worthwhile.
pay the money and get some real SD:hammer:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
okay, my batch # is 092107. i wonder if this has any significance or if it means nothing at all. a few guys who claimed they gained nothing from their cycles had the same batch number i believe...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
okay, my batch # is 092107. i wonder if this has any significance or if it means nothing at all. a few guys who claimed they gained nothing from their cycles had the same batch number i believe...
That's the batch I got and so far MentalTwitch and Tripdog have the batch and I didn't read the other thread but it looks like neither gained from 'em, I fear that this batch might be bunk.

Sux because I've got two bottles with 092107 batch. I wont touch this stuff for quite a few months so I cant make any call on this, I'm a hair away from punching an order for some other clones. Never hurts to stock up.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
That's the batch I got and so far MentalTwitch and Tripdog have the batch and I didn't read the other thread but it looks like neither gained from 'em, I fear that this batch might be bunk.

Sux because I've got two bottles with 092107 batch. I wont touch this stuff for quite a few months so I cant make any call on this, I'm a hair away from punching an order for some other clones. Never hurts to stock up.
true. but then again who's to say those clones would work any better? M-Drol was supposed to be as legit as legit gets. it really pisses me off because i bought this in good faith that it was a credible product. now the company's gonna get cheap and try and sell off bogus products...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep in mind that mentaltwitch did gain 6lbs on the cycle, not nothing... i'm still less than 100% sure that there is a problem

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
keep in mind that mentaltwitch did gain 6lbs on the cycle, not nothing... i'm still less than 100% sure that there is a problem
Noted, i haven't read all the controversy threads

**** I hope my stuff works, I could start popping them but I'm on week 7 of an Epi pulse and not looking for more shutdown if the Mdrol is legit

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may pulse a few, I have pulsed SNS's before (still have some) and my batch is 9/21/07 as well. I'm pretty sure i could tell first day, as 30mg preworkout ought to give me a nice day at the gym, and be 100% ready to nap immediately after :D

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
oh. well i spoke to him and was under the impression he didn't really gain much at all from it. i suppose this stuff is user-specific to some extent. i mean, the more experienced the user cycle-wise the less likely he would be to gain, theoretically. but regardless, i just found it odd that most complaints were pretty recent from users taking the same batch #

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, without really seeing diet and exersize for the cycle, its so hard to say. It definitely sounds like low gains for a superdrol cycle though. I would be disappointed with it too. The next day I could possibly pulse some would be thursday, but not sure I want to do it with my current log. Its got 11-12 days left, so I may wait till after.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Well, without really seeing diet and exersize for the cycle, its so hard to say. It definitely sounds like low gains for a superdrol cycle though. I would be disappointed with it too. The next day I could possibly pulse some would be thursday, but not sure I want to do it with my current log. Its got 11-12 days left, so I may wait till after.
yeah i'd be extremely disappointed. i'm not gonna give up hope though. In a little less than a month I'm gonna start a 4 weeker of Epi, then after a couple months off I'm hoping to run M-Drol for a 3 weeker. Ideally, I'd like to have typical Superdrol gains so I'd be sincerely dissatisifed if my gains on M-Drol were any less than fantastic.

Easy, what are you pulsing now?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

Fukc I have an unopened bottle with the number 092107. That sucks! I also have an opened bottle of M-drol with 041507 and its definately legit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now i'm on x-factor/superdrol ng/drive :) nice combo the whole way around. but nothing really hormonal there, unless you count the dhea in superdrol ng

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
right now i'm on x-factor/superdrol ng/drive :) nice combo the whole way around. but nothing really hormonal there, unless you count the dhea in superdrol ng
haha yeah. how do you like that stuff? the NG i mean. i figured if they sell it at GNC it can't be all too impressive. but whatev. always wanted to try X-Factor though...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tough call, the superdrol ng might work well as a pre-workout stim, not sure if the DHEA is doing any hormonal activity. x-factor seems to be helping with fat loss, so overall i'm pretty happy in the stack. Going to go more or less straight into an halodrol/prostanazol cycle

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
tough call, the superdrol ng might work well as a pre-workout stim, not sure if the DHEA is doing any hormonal activity. x-factor seems to be helping with fat loss, so overall i'm pretty happy in the stack. Going to go more or less straight into an halodrol/prostanazol cycle
ah nice man. you'll gain decently on that. i considered doing something similar, kinda like a lil natty bridge into a more serious cycle. i was toying with the idea of running this bottle of leviathan i have just cuz it's been here lying around and i'm gettin anxious to take something lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good, nice to throw in a non-hormonal every now and then, keeps it interesting between cycles.

We'll stay updated on 092107 until one of us tries it and ends the doubt.

I do have a backup, unopened SNS Methyl Drol XT I bought a while back.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
OH ****. I just bought a bottle of M-Drol a little less than a month ago. Batch number /092107 exp 09/2007. Its on a sticker not the bottle....

Im planning to run it at the end of my BOLD cycle starting January 7th.

CEL now is the time for some quality control...HELP.

I'll even send out a cap or two to be tested if someone has a lab or something.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
im assuming i got the batch everyone is worried about since mine are new too

but none of mine have any stickers, soo is there a way maybe NP can track what ones i got, id imagine they scanned them right?

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
I'm going to call CEL tomorrow if this isnt resolved tonight and see whats good

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to call CEL tomorrow if this isnt resolved tonight and see whats good
sounds good but you know they're prob just gonna tell you all is A OK and that every user is different. if there actually is a problem with a company's product it'd be suicide for them to come out of the closet about it b/c then they're negatively advertising their own products. but hell, i'd respect them a lot if they actually were upfront... asuming there is a legit problem with this particular batch.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
the stuff was out of stock on the planet for a good week or so... wouldn't doubt that in a last ditch effort to make some loot, CEL but out a bunk run of m-drol... i don't care who you are or what your diet/training is, if you run 30 days of Superdrol your going to see gains... the typical person should see 3-5lbs in the first 10 days from glycogen retention alone

Status
Not open for further replies.