Pulsing Superdrol - Add Novedex XT??? HELP!

1. Registered User

Pulsing Superdrol - Add Novedex XT??? HELP!

Hi all, I have 2 original bottles of superdrol and just read Dr. D's review on pulsing orals. I was considering running the Supredrol 3times a week. I also have pheraplex however want to get cut and seems Superdrol is a better PH/DS for this.

Would it be beneficial to run the Novedex XT ON cycle with the Superdrol???? I guess the high increase of test would be beneficial. I have it laying around also and every recommends not to use it for post cycle therapy so seeing if its worthy of not going in the garbage, lol.

Proposed: 8 weeks of SD
    Week-Dose(mg)
    1 20mg - ALL ARE 3 Times a Week!!
    2 40mg
    3 40mg
    4 50mg
    5 50mg
    6 50mg
    7 60mg
    8 60mg ----Add Novedex XT to increase Test Production?? <---NEED THE HELP!!

6'0
    188lbs
    12% bf

*Edit* - Also what would everyone recommend for PCT??

2. Registered User

bump..

3. Banned

You're going to dose 40/50/60? On SuperDrol?

Is the N-XT the only thing you have for your PCT?
    •   

4. MrZ

Those doses are suicidal bro!! Pulsing SD that high for that long will give you some issues. 60 mg x 3 gives you a weekly dose of 180 mg's and thats like taking 20 mg+ ed. Many people see nice results at 20-30 mgs. I wouldnt pass 30 mgs considering your doin 8 weeks with such an androgenic compound. I still think you need a proper PCT after that pulse.

Z
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

That cycled is fukked up to hell man, first of all you should get bigger naturally, secondoff 8 weeks is too long, and your doses are twice as high as they should be, Novedex XT is a garbage ai you need a SERM for PCT and maybe some other natural test booster for off days and of course cycle support.
  6. Registered User

Point Taken...

I forgot to edit the post...that was copy n pasted from Dr. D's pulsing thread....I am not suicidal lol. Sorry about that...ya I guess I will run it for 6 weeks at about half the dosage. Well I know everyone says its garbage for PCT so I do have the real Nolva on hand...I also have cortisol blocker too. Just didn't want the harsh sides associated with SD. My question was WHILE im ON cycle with SD would it be beneficial to increase the test production with that supplement? If so, just on the off days??
  7. Registered User

I'm going to do a two week cycle. First week will be 10mg ED, second week will be 20mg ED. Maybe you could think about that. Will run a 2-3 week PCT of tamoxifen.

If you still want to pulse, fine a different dosing regimen, because those doses are too high.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

This guy at my store just killed a bottle of superdrol in just over 2 weeks. I think he said he dosed it at 60-70mg and the guy got absolutely huge im talking 25-30 pounds. He went against everything i told him but he blew up.I told him to start with 1 a day for the 1st week then go to 2 a day for 3-4weeks,But he completely ignored it.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    This guy at my store just killed a bottle of superdrol in just over 2 weeks. I think he said he dosed it at 60-70mg and the guy got absolutely huge im talking 25-30 pounds. He went against everything i told him but he blew up.I told him to start with 1 a day for the 1st week then go to 2 a day for 3-4weeks,But he completely ignored it.
    Yeah his liver hates him lots, Hey man 8 weeks isn't always bad as long as you keep the doses lower. anything over 40 mgs is asking for it. and you should be able to stay at 30 the whole time. Superdrol is very harsh just remember that!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I'm doing a high dose pulse cycle... but I'm using Halodrol and Epistane clones. I'm running 100mg H-drol and 100mg stane mon/weds/fri.

Throughout, I'm triple dosing Post Cycle Support, running 8 caps of Drive per day, and on off days I'm using some T-Bomb 2 that I found in the cabinet.

High... f* yes... but everything is in check
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah his liver hates him lots, Hey man 8 weeks isn't always bad as long as you keep the doses lower. anything over 40 mgs is asking for it. and you should be able to stay at 30 the whole time. Superdrol is very harsh just remember that!

Sorry bro but thats bad advice, 3 wks no more then 30 mg. At your size no more then 20 mg will give you gains.

Old post anyways.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    Sorry bro but thats bad advice, 3 wks no more then 30 mg. At your size no more then 20 mg will give you gains.

Old post anyways.
    I am talking about pulsing at low dose 10-20 3x a week can be done for 8 weeks. In all honesty 6 weeks should be max for a pulse going past 30mgs.10 mgs 3x a weeks for 8 weeks is doable.Straight cycles should go no longer than 3 weeks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pulsing Epistane w/ Novedex xt on off days
    By pbrocky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 09:38 AM
  2. Gyno from Novedex XT?? please help
    By thaOrleanyte in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 03:42 PM
  3. Epi pulse, Novedex XT doseage off days?
    By jcrawford05 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:08 PM
  4. Methyl-E Pulse/Novedex XT cycle question
    By hammerfoot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 08:53 PM
  5. halodrol-50/orastan-e/novedex-xt/help please
    By thariddler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 10:12 PM