rookie on gear lookin for suggestions

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.67%

rookie on gear lookin for suggestions

I have never used any gear before but have wanted to for a long time.. I am lifting 5 days a week pretty intensely but not seeing the gains I am looking for. Not looking to get enourmous more cut up than anything...anyone got suggestions?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.67%

na havent tried anything yet not sure what to take really just on some supplements now omnevol specifically
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21 View Post
    na havent tried anything yet not sure what to take really just on some supplements now omnevol specifically
    Please tell me i read that wrong you think you have not tried any anabolics/gear and your on Omnevol. Really not trying to flame you but if you are on Omnevol please stop get a SERM and do some major research.

Not only are you using gear you are probally taking the most harsh susbtance around today. Do you have anything in the way of pct i doubt it if you are so ho-hum about just taking a "supplement" omnevol.

They should change the name of that stuff to OHMYLIVERFAILED. Please stop now before you end up screwing yourself up take care bro
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Smile

My concern is that he is taking a triple methyl and it appears he has no clue as he thinks that he is not even taking gear i see that as a disaster waiting to happen. There are alot of guys around who have a lot of cycle exp. and say they would not touch that compund at all

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Its not the "most harsh" substance...in fact its a blend of substances.

You do need to take a post cycle therapy when you are done with that or say bye bye to your gains.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    My concern is the aftermath of this cycle.

Yes that is a concern also but truthfully i doubt he knows what a pct is. I hope he posts back with questions i would hate to see him screw up his system with a compound he has shown to have no knowledge of. In my honest opinion he health is the biggest not gains or loss of gains
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

my bad didnt catch your joke....

anyways ya im not like real bulky but im cut up i dunno i wanna make some gains but i dont wanna get bloated and look ridiculous like some guys get.any suggestions for that?

im probably gonna take this **** and see how it goes definetly cycle off the right way
    i have been lifting since high school but really training hard now for about 2 and a half years.....i lift 5 days a week for anywhere from 45 min to an hour 15

my stats are 5'6 weight is 154 22years old

i have taken all the supplements from NO Xplode, SuperPump, a bunch of creatines, NO3 Overload, Ripped Tabs, Size On, Cell Mass, and of course protein protein protein

my friend who owns a supplement store just showed me the omnevol and said it was good stuff and that i would see great gains from it...he also said there would be stuff to take to cycle off from taking it which made me think it might be pretty legit at least better than the standard pre and post workout supplements im used to... i trying to stay away from juice but its hard. hopefully this stuff will show me results
    This is from your Omnevol thread which im pretty sure where you were givin the same info that your fishing for here.

Like I said I commend you for asking questions 1st, but bro for gooness sake use the search functions. Judgeing from the info you've given there's no reason you should be jumping on gear. Focus on your diet as your size and age
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im not even going to bother.

make sure you use plenty of ATD post cycle to wrap up this cluster****
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    im not even going to bother.

make sure you use plenty of ATD post cycle to wrap up this cluster****
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5 day w/o routine, lookin for suggestions
    By Pipes in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:42 PM
  2. Caught in a rut, lookin' for suggestions
    By tehockey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:16 AM
  3. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:57 AM