People who have used 1ad >>

bull8t

Awards
Buddy of mine wants me to buy a bottle of his 1ad that he stockpiled before it was banned. 60 ct bottle for 50 bucks made by ergopharm. Sound like a fair deal? How was your gains using 1ad? I know I'll need a pct. Worth the money or no? Im 30 years old and been lifting for ~8 years currently bulking. Would this be beneficial?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Buddy of mine wants me to buy a bottle of his 1ad that he stockpiled before it was banned. 60 ct bottle for 50 bucks made by ergopharm. Sound like a fair deal? How was your gains using 1ad? I know I'll need a post cycle therapy. Worth the money or no? Im 30 years old and been lifting for ~8 years currently bulking. Would this be beneficial?
I'm not sure we can talk about pricing of this stuff, but yeah that seems like a decent deal. Also everything I have heard about 1-ad is generally positive. There should be some old threads on this forum about it...converts to 1-test so I'd assume those results would also be similar.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
not sure one bottle will do it for you man. might look into two or three to put together a decent cycle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its good stuff but it would probably be cheaper and just as effective to run one of the current products. Plus I'd be concerned with exp date and potency issues.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
aye, as above, you need at least 2 bottles for a decent cycle.