molecular weight?

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
any one know the molecular weight of furazadrol?

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
that is what i plan on if it is small enough.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
If it is methylated (is it?) what would be the point?

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
It is not methylated so I would like to try to make it a transdermal. I tried it oral and like it alot just the price is to high to justify the dose I wan't to try.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I'm always wrong these days when I post ...so I won't comment till I get confirmation that this isn't an oral

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
It is a non-methl oral I made good gains on it but it is costly at an effective dose.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Time to hit up the reps for a bulk powder!. Maybe they can work with Nutra to make it happen. Its happened before with other companies....Lets make it happen!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am horrible with chem nomenclature but this is furazadrols:

5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

furazan has a molecular weight of 70.05008 g/mol so it would work however usually these products are loaded with fillers that I believe need to be removed.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Thanx Travis! Bulk would be better, but removing the fillers is not that hard just take a lot of time.

If you empty the caps in to a jar 99% alcohol (i use about 4ounces then shake vigorously and set the jar into hot water for a few hours. (i just let it sit befor i go to work or church) the fillers will settle to the bottom of the jar remove liquid with a syringe carefull not to get the fillers. repeat two more times. Then filter the fillers throught a coffee filter over the jar. set liquid in front of a fan and evaporate the alcohol (it take about 24hours) weigh dry powder most of the time not much is lost. mix powder into hot DMSO or carrier of your choice.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanx Travis! Bulk would be better, but removing the fillers is not that hard just take a lot of time.

If you empty the caps in to a jar 99% alcohol (i use about 4ounces then shake vigorously and set the jar into hot water for a few hours. (i just let it sit befor i go to work or church) the fillers will settle to the bottom of the jar remove liquid with a syringe carefull not to get the fillers. repeat two more times. Then filter the fillers throught a coffee filter over the jar. set liquid in front of a fan and evaporate the alcohol (it take about 24hours) weigh dry powder most of the time not much is lost. mix powder into hot DMSO or carrier of your choice.
Hmm, good post. Thought it was harder than that!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Minus the ether, the base compound weighs about 315 g/mol.

The ether is going to run you about 100 g/mol

Total molecular weight: 415 g/mol

I'm guessing it's probably more bioavailable orally.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Minus the ether, the base compound weighs about 315 g/mol.

The ether is going to run you about 100 g/mol

Total molecular weight: 415 g/mol

I'm guessing it's probably more bioavailable orally.
Can you tell me how you figured that out? I'm a noob to chem nomenclature so the only thing I could seperate was the furazan.

Is the ether easy to remove?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you tell me how you figured that out? I'm a noob to chem nomenclature so the only thing I could seperate was the furazan.

Is the ether easy to remove?
The furazan is attached to a DHT molecule, which weighs 290 g/mol.

I took the weight of furzabol, which I looked up to be 330g/mol. Took off a the methyl (15 g/mol). And added the ether, ~100g/mol.

330-15+100=415

Ethers are a ***** to remove. The are added because they can greatly enhance oral absorption.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The furazan is attached to a DHT molecule, which weighs 290 g/mol.

I took the weight of furzabol, which I looked up to be 330g/mol. Took off a the methyl (15 g/mol). And added the ether, ~100g/mol.

330-15+100=415

Ethers are a ***** to remove. The are added because they can greatly enhance oral absorption.
Thanks kid! Reps, lol...seriously though.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Hey sinner thanx! where did you look this up? I can't find a good sorce to reserch with. I use to trans test with esters and thought the ester gets removed through the skin is this not so?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey sinner thanx! where did you look this up? I can't find a good sorce to reserch with. I use to trans test with esters and thought the ester gets removed through the skin is this not so?
I just looked up similar molecules on wikipedia, and subtracted carbons, etc. Double checked to make sure it made sense, though. They're getting better, but I still don't trust them 100%.

Esters don't get removed through the skin, most esters don't add enough weight where it's a bother. Propionate is only 3 carbons, it only weighs about 35 g/mol. TetraHydroPyranone weighs about 100g/mol and contains a lactone.

This on the otherhand is an ETHER. There's no carboxylate group where we can pry it as a base. These take a little more elbow grease to remove, since the ether will strip into either an alcohol or ketone, instead of an acid.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you guy need a good place to look up molecular weights go to this board sponsor link:

On that page is two links that go to sites its very easy to look up weights at. Plus that link goes to a really good page on mixing transdermals.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Thanks guys!! you have been a great help. I'd give you guys reps but I don't know how to do it. I'm new to forums.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Hey sinner do you know of anythin OTC that is small enough for trans?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione (finigenX)
Formestane
DHEA
Adrenodione

I really don't think there's anything out that's worth the time and effort to extract and make into a transdermal.

Transdermals didn't disappear because they didn't work, they disappeared because we don't really have anything to put in them.