isotretinoin powder

wres22

Awards
ok, im not gonna get into the whole schpeal about how bad my acne is or how dangerous this **** may be. All im looking for is a few answers form anyone who has bought isotretinoin powder online, and made pills. Iv been using the liquid form that i get easy online, and I am now looking for a more cost effective means. Iv been searchin around, and all the sites that sell the powder in bulk. (which i exactally what im llooking for) require you to be a legit company. (but thereas gotta be a way around this) do i just say im from merck and see how dumb they are. if any one knows a good onlien supplier that would be awsome. Aslo, I know you should stoe the powder air tight int he freezer, but how long do you think it could possibly last in there and still keep its potency. Thanks again for anyone that can help me out at all.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
ok, im not gonna get into the whole schpeal about how bad my acne is or how dangerous this **** may be. All im looking for is a few answers form anyone who has bought isotretinoin powder online, and made pills. Iv been using the liquid form that i get easy online, and I am now looking for a more cost effective means. Iv been searchin around, and all the sites that sell the powder in bulk. (which i exactally what im llooking for) require you to be a legit company. (but thereas gotta be a way around this) do i just say im from merck and see how dumb they are. if any one knows a good onlien supplier that would be awsome. Aslo, I know you should stoe the powder air tight int he freezer, but how long do you think it could possibly last in there and still keep its potency. Thanks again for anyone that can help me out at all.

It's absurd to try and take this compound without the necessary professional medical supervision. Go see a dermatologist that is trained in Accutane administration and on teh iPledge system. You may not even need such drastic measures.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seriously why not go to a dermatologist? the generic version is like $15, and its way safer then some powder cooked up in a garage lab. I was on accutane for 6 months, its serious stuff and works very well, i had my blood checked every few months and nothing changed, i wouldn't touch the stuff unless under the supervision of a doctor, the only way i would see someone not going to the doc for accutane is for money concerns... also the stuff is UV reactive, thats why it comes in a yellow cap, theres liquid inside..