New prohormone compound question

fireguy10720

Awards
Picked up this new prohormone the other day at local store. Guy is a competitive bodybuilder and very knowledgable. He said this stuff is the "new" best thing out there. The compound is this:
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3one-17a-ol
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol..
It is listed at 52.5mg total and does not break down the specifics on how many mg's per compound. What do you guys think???????
One more question. How much time off between cycles is good. Be hearin a lot of different opionions on that. I have been takin a 2-3 month break with 1-2 months PCT in between.. Thanks for your help........

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Time of cycle + time of PCT = Minimum time for clean recovery.

fireguy10720

Awards
Last cycle was 1 month with 1 month pct and 1 month nothing..

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i'd always be wary of new products like this one. looks like this claims to have the pheraplex compound among the other two, which i'm not too sure about. especially if the product label is ambiguous as to how much of each compound is present here. you also don't know how these three products will react together in your system.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Last cycle was 1 month with 1 month post cycle therapy and 1 month nothing..
I kinda f'd that last post up.....With your lengths there I would go w/ 2 months clean. I've read the most that cycle time + PCT Time = Clean time.

fireguy10720

Awards
thanks for all the info so far. Is anybody familiar with those compounds though? Good or bad????

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Picked up this new prohormone the other day at local store. Guy is a competitive bodybuilder and very knowledgable. He said this stuff is the "new" best thing out there. The compound is this:
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3one-17a-ol
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol..
It is listed at 52.5mg total and does not break down the specifics on how many mg's per compound. What do you guys think???????
One more question. How much time off between cycles is good. Be hearin a lot of different opionions on that. I have been takin a 2-3 month break with 1-2 months post cycle therapy in between.. Thanks for your help........
Its superdrol, madol, and finigenx. Nothing new.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Its superdrol, madol, and finigenx. Nothing new.
"17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol" is the phera compound. this appears to be a mixture of phera, superdrol and i'm guessing finigenx like you said? in which case this would seem dangerously potent.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you saw only half the stuff I see everyday. You have no idea. :)

fireguy10720

Awards
He did tell me his opinion on a dosage, but i was just lookin for more info and advice. Can never have too much info on stuff like this..

xandelupo

Awards
Sounds like Testanate50, similiar compounds if not the same so when you take this be aware that it is harsh on the liver and hence you pct cycle will requiere a liver product for SURE.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
return it if possible. get yourself some Epi or h50 and reap the benefits.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
screw that mix, get something else. Sounds like more sides than gains with that mix and you can't change the ratio they got. 3 compounds at once isn't what u need.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that is testanante 50. I would not take this everyday, but seems it would be good for a 3 day/week pulse.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Good?????? No good????? And what dose would you run? Bottle suggests 1-2 pills a day
Well, they don't list the dosages on the bottle so its hard to give you a ballpark idea. If you're gonna use it you're probably best off just going by suggested instructions....or ask your buddy what he used.

I'm not a big fan of the blends myself, as they usually don't state the dosages of each compound.

fireguy10720

Awards
I appreciate all your ideals and suggestions. I will keep posted on what i decide and on any gains if takin.