• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read the logs and the replies by the company that produces them has there been any final verdicts on the products?

I know that the m1,4add supposedly tested as DHEA but was going to be sent to a lab for futher testing has any results come in?

Also have read that people getting no results or sides from doses as high as 40mg m-drol anything futher on this?

What is the opinions of the more knowlegeable here on AM as to if the products are bunk?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT? BUNK? YOU SAY? BLAH BLAH BLAH????

I think Comp. Edge is addressing the situation over at crybaby.com... I say we keep the drama over there.

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty positive I read that the BCS M1,4ADD did come back as DHEA in the secondary testing done by the company.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they are, I was one of the people who dosed mdrol at 40mg/day and felt nothing.

Sorry to hear that bro as i have some m-drol and h-drol:sad:

Has there been tests run on the m-drol or h-drol i know that the 4add come back bunk

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro as i have some m-drol and h-drol:sad:

Has there been tests run on the m-drol or h-drol i know that the 4add come back bunk
Cel's H-drol works..for sure, trust me !! no worries about that one.. the other products not sure..

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i'm interested to hear the results of this. i have a bottle of M-Drol sitting around that I'd like to use at some point, but not if it's just some fancy DHEA.

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
I knew the m1,4ad was bunk but I was not aware of the m-drol being bunk. Thats ashamed cause I bought a few bottles.

-Derek

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew the m1,4ad was bunk but I was not aware of the m-drol being bunk. Thats ashamed cause I bought a few bottles.

-Derek
Yeah i am not sure on the m-drol either cannot find anything that says a test was done and it was bunk just on the m1,4ad i hope that a more difinitive answer comes i was looking forward to a cycle in April and to say that this has thrown a monkey wrench into it is a under statement!!!!

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I'm on mdrol now and I can anecdotally vouch for it. I've experienced all the positive things that I experienced on the original Superdrol including increased hardness, better strength, and increased size. Oddly, I've experienced less noticeable side effects like moodiness and lethargy, although I can't say the cycle has been without some occasional moodiness and lethargy. Generally, this cycle has been giving me a sense of well-being and a stronger desire to workout. For what it's worth, I am happy with mdrol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope m drol is not bunk, i would be pissed :(

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We addressed the M1,4ADD situation on several other forums.

We had the batch of M-Drol in question retested and it tested out again as 99% pure, 9.9 mg per cap.

Also, on this lab assay, you will see test results for the newest most current batch of M-Drol as well.

Attachments

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
The M14ADD is bunk due to a testing error with CEL's laboratory.

H-drol, P-plex and M-drol are all good to go.

If you have a bottle of M14ADD (opened or not) you can PM their rep and they will send you a replacement of your choice.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, clearly you are the light everyone was waiting for... Thank you for the unknown information, Mr. Dmdwhiteguy.

It's not CEL, it's Comp. Edge Labs... I'm sure the actual CEL (Cutting Edge Labs) does not need people confusing this situation with them.

The M14ADD is bunk due to a testing error with CEL's laboratory.

H-drol, P-plex and M-drol are all good to go.

If you have a bottle of M14ADD (opened or not) you can PM their rep and they will send you a replacement of your choice.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
We addressed the M1,4ADD situation on several other forums.

We had the batch of M-Drol in question retested and it tested out again as 99% pure, 9.9 mg per cap.

Also, on this lab assay, you will see test results for the newest most current batch of M-Drol as well.
Apparently RTP labs isnt trusted by a few companies anymore. IBE went with expertox I believe is the name because RTP was giving false results. Is this true anyone?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cant view the COA....any alternative ways to view it?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Actually I have used CEL as Competitive Edge Labs before as well, I didn't know I was offending people. I had M-Drol and mine wasn't bunk, it just took quite a while for the sides to kick in. I don't know if it was a batch problem or what but my M-Drol worked.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Actually I have used CEL as Competitive Edge Labs before as well, I didn't know I was offending people. I had M-Drol and mine wasn't bunk, it just took quite a while for the sides to kick in. I don't know if it was a batch problem or what but my M-Drol worked.
I only took it at 20mg for 12 days then 30mg for 3 days and had to end the cycle due to sides. Also gained quite a bit from it. Most of the gains I saw were not muscle, it was weight from being super saturated then shortly after it all went away.

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
Yes, clearly you are the light everyone was waiting for... Thank you for the unknown information, Mr. Dmdwhiteguy.

It's not CEL, it's Comp. Edge Labs... I'm sure the actual CEL (Cutting Edge Labs) does not need people confusing this situation with them.
sarcasm???

either way, as everyone here knows...info always needs to get reposted and reposted and reposted...just trying to help