P-Plex and Max LMG???

shreddedkid11

Awards
i was thinking of running p-plex for 15/30/30/0/0/0 and then max lmg for 0/0/0/25/25/50. i know this stack calls for a lot of water retention, but these are two solid bulk products. i could care less how i look, i fill out my muscles a littles and get rounder muscle bellies. do you think this stack would be effective for my goals. i am looking for mass and strength, but the primary goal is mass. how many lbs. could i gain from this stack?
thanks, any help would be appreciated

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would run the max lmg at 50mgs for all 6 weeks since its not methylated. You may want to even go up to 75mgs but watch for prog gyno. Stuff seems to do it to alot of people. I personally love max lmg for size and strength. Favorite stack is superdrol/max lmg.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the max lmg at 50mgs for all 6 weeks since its not methylated. You may want to even go up to 75mgs but watch for prog gyno. Stuff seems to do it to alot of people. I personally love max lmg for size and strength. Favorite stack is superdrol/max lmg.
Yea that is a good stack. LMG is wet though. My buddy ran it for 6 weeks at (x-mass) 50/50/100/100/100/100 with superdrol 10/20/20/30. Added like 22lbs but then dried out a good bit during P.C.T ended up loseing the moon face and ~5lbs.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea that is a good stack. LMG is wet though. My buddy ran it for 6 weeks at (x-mass) 50/50/100/100/100/100 with superdrol 10/20/20/30. Added like 22lbs but then dried out a good bit during P.C.T ended up loseing the moon face and ~5lbs.
No doubt strongest legal stack I've ever used. Actually better than most illegal stacks I used to run.lol Thats cool he could go 100mgs with the lmg. If I go at that does to long my nips start to itch. It sucks nobody wants to make lmg anymore as it is definatley the strongest non methyl. I guess the only wat to get it is by using sus 500 wich is a mix of lmg and another ph. It only has 12mgs a pill of lmg so it may be expensive but worth it. I actually plan on giving it a run.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt strongest legal stack I've ever used. Actually better than most illegal stacks I used to run.lol Thats cool he could go 100mgs with the lmg. If I go at that does to long my nips start to itch. It sucks nobody wants to make lmg anymore as it is definatley the strongest non methyl. I guess the only wat to get it is by using sus 500 wich is a mix of lmg and another ph. It only has 12mgs a pill of lmg so it may be expensive but worth it. I actually plan on giving it a run.
I have a bottle and a 1/2 of X-Mass and about 30caps of superdrol and 30caps Pher-X (p-plex 15mg) That I'll look to use for next years bulk with some type of AI dosed EOD and cabergoline for the gyno. It's gonna be wet but in the winter I could care less

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Distilled what AI are u planning on runing with this stack?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
My bulking cycle starts the first of February.. it is a 4 week muscle mass mission which consists of pherplex, superdrol, x-mass(max lmg), and mega trn(methoxy trn)...

wk1: pp-30mg, trn-6mg
wk2: pp-45mg, trn-4mg
wk3: sd-20mg, xmass-120mg
wk4: sd-30mg, xmass-80mg
:nutkick:
I definitely do not recommend that anyone use these high of doses.. i have used all of these product before(solo and/or stacked) and know i respond to each product...

I will be running the only on cycle AI that anyone should ever use period...FORMESTANE...250mg eod, if needed, ed. 2g of Resveratrol ed. HCG throughout at 500mg weekly. And of course with any, especially such a 'wet' and gyno proned cycle, i have got the SERMs actually 3, torm, clomid, and nolva...I cant wait to get this baby rock'in

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled what AI are u planning on runing with this stack?
Probably Exemastane. From the research i've done its worth the price for the lack of sides and effectiveness.

Also running Cabergoline at .25mg mon/thur the whole cycle to keep prolactin at bay. I've had issues in the past.

Ironmale

Awards
i have a question what does this stuff mean

" AI dosed EOD " can i get a sticky or something about these
:dump:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Probably Exemastane. From the research i've done its worth the price for the lack of sides and effectiveness.

Also running Cabergoline at .25mg mon/thur the whole cycle to keep prolactin at bay. I've had issues in the past.
Nice. Good luck with it. I have some X-mass but I am not going to use it. I don't have the cash for all of the supports:sad: