Methadrol-anyone used it? SD clone.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking up SD clones because ive been using M-Drol and I'm fearing it might be bunk. I found Methadrol which has the same exact chemical makeup as the original SD (or so it says at least). has anyone used it? anyone know how well it works or if it does at all?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot comment on the purity or the outcomes for success for Methadrol, but I can tell you that S-Drol by Fast Action is an excellent clone. M-Drol bunk? I would really hate to see that one be tainted as well seeinf so many people are having bad cycle, but then again, I do not really know if those people's diets/training regimen are what they need to be in the first place.

Your SIG - HateBreed is a killer band... I have all of their stuff, even IcePick, Kingdom of Sorrow and a few other's that Jamie's worked on.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It cant be any worse than m-drol.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I cannot comment on the purity or the outcomes for success for Methadrol, but I can tell you that S-Drol by Fast Action is an excellent clone. M-Drol bunk? I would really hate to see that one be tainted as well seeinf so many people are having bad cycle, but then again, I do not really know if those people's diets/training regimen are what they need to be in the first place.

Your SIG - HateBreed is a killer band... I have all of their stuff, even IcePick, Kingdom of Sorrow and a few other's that Jamie's worked on.
Yeah, I was really excited when I got it (because I had seen all of the really good results with a lot of other people) but over the course of two weeks I've bumped it to 40mg with diet and training all in line, and a huge surplus of cals. I've gained some weight, but the thing thats worrying me is that I havent noticed any sides (i.e. hypoglycemia, really bad back pumps, acne, emotional changes, anything) and with 40mg you would think there would be some kind of change. And thanks for the tip on S-drol, I had heard about it but hadnt heard whether it was a good clone or not. I'll check it outl

As for Hatebreed, I love em. I listen to them every single time I step into the gym, they are perfect for lifting and just about anything else for encouragement. And I'll check out those other things you listed from Jaimie. Thanks man :afro:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
word.

No offense matt but 4 cases turning poor to no reuslts...its grim thats all i can say. Anyways....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the thing thats worrying me is that I havent noticed any sides (i.e. hypoglycemia, really bad back pumps, acne, emotional changes, anything) and with 40mg you would think there would be some kind of change. :
Because your taking a bullsh*t product!!!!!!! the real SD works great...........m-drol is getting a very bad wrap!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I get your point, but still, the only place I can find that sells the original superdrol sells it for 150$ a bottle (rightly so, considering its discontinued). I've been taking M-Drol based on user reviews and logs. I hadn't seen any bad reviews until I was one of the few on this board to report it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
methyl dx3 is supposedly a legit clone.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl dx3 is supposedly a legit clone.
Yea it was the first SD clone to come out. I hooked my buddy up with a cycle and he loved it!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SNS had a good clone, and I've only used that, and ESTs... I do like iForce and everybody that works for them... so I would go out on a limb and say it should be good.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
i used the SNS clone for SD and it worked great...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever used it?
I took a few pills in a small pulse i did. I have to say the bottle smells very much like rubbing alcohol....that worry's me a bit!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys... I need to do a little update. This stuff seems to actually be working so far, I'm up to 202lbs, 12 days ago I was 191... Thing is, I'm not really having a big issue with backpumps or the other side effects. I have a little backache from time to time, but I dont think thats it. No gyno. No acne. But I do notice one side-effect and it actually took my girlfriend to point it out. I got no libido, and my boys have gone the other way if you know what I mean. Have any of you guys had testicular shrinkage? If so, what have your best results come from on PCT? I have Nolva and an AI, would that do anything for shrinkage, or do I need some Clomid? Come on guys, I gotta get some input from the more experienced ones than I.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude if you gain 11 pounds in 12 days it sounds like that stuff is working, with shutdown and everything. Dont worry about the shrinkage you'll bounce back in post cycle therapy, the nolva should work although i've heard nolva isn't a good serm to use with Superdrol enough people use it anyways so its probably fine.

Sounds like you're just not getting the standard side effects which might mean youre less sensitive to these compounds, I dont get much sides myself.

and if i can ask whats your Mdrol batch and expiration date? could be underdosed.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gaining weight and not getting sides. LOL thats something to really complain about. Like the poster said above don't worry if your growing. Not everybody gets sides. The main side I get from superdrol is lethargey.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you gain 11 pounds in 12 days it sounds like that stuff is working, with shutdown and everything. Dont worry about the shrinkage you'll bounce back in post cycle therapy, the nolva should work although i've heard nolva isn't a good serm to use with Superdrol enough people use it anyways so its probably fine.

Sounds like you're just not getting the standard side effects which might mean youre less sensitive to these compounds, I dont get much sides myself.

and if i can ask whats your Mdrol batch and expiration date? could be underdosed.
Yeah, I'm not complaining, its just with all that hype, people telling me, "SIDES, SIDES, SIDES!!!" I was expecting my body to respond differently. The expiration is 09 and the batch is 102007. It may be genetic or hereditary that I may just not be prone to sides I guess, especially with my weight going up and the boys giving up on me lol.