finally done?

alainbballing

Awards
how's this looking?

As some of you may know Ive been planning a superdrol for some while know and i think i have everything figured out...

Week 1: cycle support
Week 2: superdrol clone once daily and cycle support
Week 3: superdrol clone twice daily and cycle support
Week 4: same as above may increase superdrol
Week 5-8: post cycle support and dermacrine sustain and retain 2 double dosed for cortisol control

Will be running SAN's triple fish fats through whole cycle as well as Creatine Ethyl Ester...I know many people are saying to save it for post cycle therapy but alot of my reading says its actually more effective during cycle so I figured use it through out... What you guys think? Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Why no serm in post cycle therapy?
there has been alot of feedback for sustain suggesting that it could possibly be used in place of a research serm. resveratrol is in that plus post cycle support.

but i wouldn't use a superdrol clone. only original stuff but thats just me. dr. d said in a thread somewhere there is only one source he trusts to put out a superdrol clone. forgot which one it is though. do a search

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
methyl dx3 has great reviews as far as sdrol clones go.. And, I'd be willing to use sustain for pct, but with something less supressive than sd.. that's the only problem I see with it here..

alainbballing

Awards
I have been reading really good things about the clones and the original is priced way to high for me..as far as the no serm thing..Ive been looking into this for awhile and according from what I read the combo of sustain and post cycle support should be ok

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading really good things about the clones and the original is priced way to high for me..as far as the no serm thing..Ive been looking into this for awhile and according from what I read the combo of sustain and post cycle support should be ok
DO IT!! then go get some blood work after post cycle and post it up here. i'd love to know how that would work out.

alainbballing

Awards
so besides the serm part of it does everything look in check?