Where to buy 1,4-Diol?

1. Question Where to buy 1,4-Diol?

I am a newbee here but I have done two cycles in the past. I am currently looking into the T-1 Pro / 1,4-Diol Stack. I cant seem to find the 1,4 Diol at powernutrition so I was wondering where else I can get a high quality version of it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

2. 1fast400.com carries it I believe
    •   

3. kilosports has the powder form

4. I think i saw it at powernutrition a week or so ago, but it's not there anymore. I believe that it was a BDC product and BDC only sells thru legalgear, powernutrition, and massnation. I should have gotten some when i saw it.

5. I don't think BDC holds the patent for 1,4 diol sikdogg.

Here are some more options
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/14andro.html
  6. Thumbs up

K thanks for the replies fellas, I'll check these out.

7. Originally posted by elijah_123
    I don't think BDC holds the patent for 1,4 diol sikdogg.

Here are some more options
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/14andro.html
    I wasn't saying that BDC held the patent, I was just saying that I saw a 1,4-Diol capsule being sold under the BDC label. I was interested in it because it was the only time i've seen a diol version of 1,4-andro. Ususally it is a dione version.

8. vpx EQ

9. i've used both the diol and dione versions of 1,4 and the dione worked much better for me.

10. Really? what brand of dione and diol versions did you use and at what dosages?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by lancelot View Post
    Really? what brand of dione and diol versions did you use and at what dosages?
    If you are talking about Andrstendiol-4, in a trandermal form, it is referred to on the label as Scottish Pine Bark, its original derived extract. As you guys know there is a serious witch hunt with anything that makes a man a man again. Do you selves a favor, read the article at www.ultimatemedicalresearch.com article discussion listed under Sex, Muscle, Energy, Testosterone, as published in Planet Muscle, Jeff Everson editor, Nick Delgado Contributing writer. I think Patrick Arnold is a great scientist, We have consulted with him in the past on creation of some products. Read between the lines, get it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to buy methyl 1-test?
    By u5711 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. 4-AD where to buy.
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:04 PM
  3. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:19 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 01:47 AM
  5. Where to buy t-1 pro
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:04 PM