Where to buy 1,4-Diol?

BudHeavy

Awards
I am a newbee here but I have done two cycles in the past. I am currently looking into the T-1 Pro / 1,4-Diol Stack. I cant seem to find the 1,4 Diol at powernutrition so I was wondering where else I can get a high quality version of it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think i saw it at powernutrition a week or so ago, but it's not there anymore. I believe that it was a BDC product and BDC only sells thru legalgear, powernutrition, and massnation. I should have gotten some when i saw it.

BudHeavy

Awards
K thanks for the replies fellas, I'll check these out.

Number 5

Awards
i've used both the diol and dione versions of 1,4 and the dione worked much better for me.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? what brand of dione and diol versions did you use and at what dosages?

DrDelgado

Awards
Really? what brand of dione and diol versions did you use and at what dosages?
If you are talking about Andrstendiol-4, in a trandermal form, it is referred to on the label as Scottish Pine Bark, its original derived extract. As you guys know there is a serious witch hunt with anything that makes a man a man again. Do you selves a favor, read the article at www.ultimatemedicalresearch.com article discussion listed under Sex, Muscle, Energy, Testosterone, as published in Planet Muscle, Jeff Everson editor, Nick Delgado Contributing writer. I think Patrick Arnold is a great scientist, We have consulted with him in the past on creation of some products. Read between the lines, get it?