Trenadrol with ephedra in it? - AnabolicMinds.com

Trenadrol with ephedra in it?

1. New Member

Trenadrol with ephedra in it?

apparently this article at weknowdiets.com states some sh*t that their is willow bark, ephedra and other thermogenic sh*t in trendrol. Has anyone who has used trenadrol before noticed that stuff stated in the ingedients

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    apparently this article at weknowdiets.com states some sh*t that their is willow bark, ephedra and other thermogenic sh*t in trendrol. Has anyone who has used trenadrol before noticed that stuff stated in the ingedients
    ^^^This is worthless without a link or a quoted article.
    Trenadrol

Introduction & Overview
    The uproar against the deleterious effects of Epherdra-based supplements has caused many companies to fold and many formulas to be recalled. However, there still may be some stubborn manufacturers who refuse to stand to reason. Some Ma Huang based formulas may still be available because the Ephendrine ban has not yet reached the Federal level; in fact, only a handful of states have upheld the ban so far.

With this preamble on our minds, let us then look at Trenadrol, an expressly Ephendrine-based formula that still seems to be available. Manufactured by Kilo Sports, the full name of Trenadrol is Trenadrol 17bmethoxy trienbolone. We will take a closer look at the Trenadrol ingredients, and conclude whether Trenadrol may really be an effective product with potential benefits as a weight loss formula, or whether the outrage against Epherdra may indeed be justifiable.

Pros
    • May aid in thermogenesis
    • To its credit, includes warnings
    • Contains Chromium and White Willow Bark Extract

Cons
    • Contains Ephendrine
    • Currently may not be readily and widely available
    • Lacks well known appetite suppressant
    • Does not have a patented fat burner
    • As of the review, no free trial offers

Products Formula
    We will examine the Trenadrol formula to determine whether it may really be an efficient and effective thermogenic supplement. The formula contains the following ingredients: Epherdra, Chromium (as polynicotinate) 120mcg, White Willow Bark Extract, Cayenne Powder, Coleus Forskholii extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL. The champion ingredient is clearly Ma Huang (Epherdra).

Formula In Depth
    Epherdra may have a number of quite vocal critics. Epherdra is said to be an alkaloid compound that may also be called Ma Huang in China. It is believed that the chemical compound may have been used traditionally for respiratory related ailments, like asthma and during common cold. In effect, Epherdra is considered to be both a stimulant and a thermogenic. The compound is said to stimulate the brain, increase heart rate and expand bronchial tubes by increasing blood pressure. In recent decades, the compound has seen a surge of popularity. However, there may not be much evidence to show it may do anything more than act as a stimulant.

Trenadrol contains White Willow Bark Extract, which we consider to be beneficial. The Extract may increase the activity of other thermogenic ingredients in elevating energy and promoting fat metabolism. It also contains Chromium, which we believe is also quite advantageous. It is believed to assist insulin in regulating fat, carbohydrate and glucose, and during protein metabolism. Therefore, it may not be surprising to find Chromium in many weight loss supplements.

Customer Feedback
    As mentioned above, Epherdra-based products are currently receiving much flak. In fact, there has been a great deal of controversy surrounding the use of Epherdra in the United States, since it has been known to create many adverse effects. Therefore, Trenadrol is also not without its vocal critics. Nevertheless, there may also be a small group of people who maintain that the product really works. Consumers also note that Epherdra-based products may no longer be sold in the states of New York, California and Illinois.

Conclusion
    We encourage individuals to explore both sides of the issue, although we believe it is always wiser to err on the safer side. There may have been cases where the use of Epherdra may have resulted in severe adverse effects, including seizures and heart attacks. We also feel that the Trenadrol formula may hardly be an effective weight loss or management supplement.

We believe that the weight loss industry already has alternatives that may not only be much safer, but also far better. We wonder if using formulas with patented fat burners, combined with known appetite suppressants, for instance, Hoodia, would be better in terms of weight management. There are products on the market that effectively combine ingredients, like White Willow Bark and Hoodia, and come with free trial offers.

3. New Member

sorry it won't let me post links until i am at 20 post so I just decided to give you guys the website to look it up my bad. I should put some quotes.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Fancy that, Trenadrol being marketed as a fat burner! They even have the wrong ingredients listed. I wonder how many women have bought Trenadrol from that site thinking that it was a fat burner and instead grown facial hair and a fat droopy kooch.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Fancy that, Trenadrol being marketed as a fat burner! They even have the wrong ingredients listed. I wonder how many women have bought Trenadrol from that site thinking that it was a fat burner and instead grown facial hair and a fat droopy kooch.
    **** like that annoys me, people are always trying to make a buck no matter what it take even it come to saying stuff is completely different thing than what it really is. I use to work at GNC where we sold the ever so divine muscletech supplements. One day this little poor kid comes in saying he's looking for something to help him add mass. Well my manager takes him to the cell-tech and say like oh it's the best it has test boosters in it that are completely safe, it increases your protein synthesis 2 fold and you're guaranteed to gain at least 5 pounds in a week on this stuff well the kid's eyes light up and says he'll take it and my manager goes on to say well you're going to need some quality protein and points to that nitro-tech well in the end this kid spends more than $100. I felt like nailing my manager in the face that day
  6. Elite Member

Perhaps I've been blissfully ignorant. Does this mean that Trenadrol contains both gray market steroids AND ephedra?

That's stunningly irresponsible unless marketed very narrowly to consumers who understand precisely what they are ingesting.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Perhaps I've been blissfully ignorant. Does this mean that Trenadrol contains both gray market steroids AND ephedra?

That's stunningly irresponsible unless marketed very narrowly to consumers who understand precisely what they are ingesting.
    None of those ingredients are listed on the Trenadrol bottle besides the grey market steroid. I myself have used the compound in the past and was able to take it right before bed without any problem sleeping. I highly doubt that it contains ephedra as this website claims.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    None of those ingredients are listed on the Trenadrol bottle besides the grey market steroid. I myself have used the compound in the past and was able to take it right before bed without any problem sleeping. I highly doubt that it contains ephedra as this website claims.
    Well that's good news. I wonder why they say (in the article) that the bottle contains a warning? I'm tempted to assume there's some mistake/confusion here. They do say that it's specifically Trenadrol from kilosports.

EDIT: These people are bozos. Unless Kilo Sports had an older product using the same name, they've completely mixed-up two different products when writing their review.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Well that's good news. I wonder why they say (in the article) that the bottle contains a warning? I'm tempted to assume there's some mistake/confusion here. They do say that it's specifically Trenadrol from kilosports.

EDIT: These people are bozos. Unless Kilo Sports had an older product using the same name, they've completely mixed-up two different products when writing their review.
    Thats what it looks like.. but it's rather odd that they would also list the ingredient that is on the back of the bottle, 17b-methoxy-trienbolone. Makes me wonder if this was a mistake at all or if they really are just trying to push the product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test with everything in it?
    By 12brother2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:56 AM
  2. Can you buy weight loss products with Ephedra in US?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:19 PM
  3. Anyone ever try black ace with ephedra in it supposably?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:35 PM
  4. Help with MGF (put it in simple terms please)
    By sev1512 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:32 PM
  5. is something wrong with this site it says im not logged in but
    By Outside Backer in forum General Chat
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 04:33 PM