Pheromone effects from cycles

papa G

Awards
Just wondering if anyone else here notices that women are much more touchy, feely and friendly to you while on cycle. (At least for me) On my recent pulse cycle I was always hit on by women on my dose days but didn't seem to get the same effect on my off days. The same goes for my past non-pulse regular cycles. Being off is like night and day.

Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe certain PH's increase certain sexual pheromones, I dunno. Could some of the gurus give your personal opinions.

richirich_99

Awards
hmm very interesting question...I want to know more now.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it could be an increase in pheremone scent. Or it could be that they are attracted to the muscles;)

papa G

Awards
In the past I use to think it was my increased confidence or muscle tone but now I know there is something else involved. While on I can just sit there and women will come up to me. While off I'm usually alot more lean and cut. While on I feel more puffy and bloated but ALOT stronger!

It just seems that I can look fat on cycle and still even get more ass than if I was more cut while being off. While off and cut women never give me nearly the same amt of attention!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone else here notices that women are much more touchy, feely and friendly to you while on cycle. (At least for me) On my recent pulse cycle I was always hit on by women on my dose days but didn't seem to get the same effect on my off days. The same goes for my past non-pulse regular cycles. Being off is like night and day.

Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe certain PH's increase certain sexual pheromones, I dunno. Could some of the gurus give your personal opinions.
I doubt its actual pheramones. Its more likely the way that you carry yourself while on cycle. Most people tend to feel more confident, assertive, and "alpha" while on androgens...and their body language will tend to show this while interacting with groups.

These are characteristics of the alpha male that women find attractive (both consciously and subconsciously) and will in turn cause them to find you more attractive. IMO, confidence is the best "pheramone".