First PH/PS cycle...Have a Question

Knightro8

Awards
Ive pretty much narrowed it down between Epistane or H-drol....which would be best

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First cycle huh, give us some goals and stats.

Either one is a good choice imho.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Both are pretty good, whether you're using them to bulk or to cut.

However, if I had to pick one, I'd say Epi. Halo dried my joints out too much, and I noticed a lot more strength gain from the epi.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
not the new halo though right? You are talking about the old stuff? Well, I lost a crap load of hair on epi so I'm a little biased.

Bwill

Awards
not the new halo though right? You are talking about the old stuff? Well, I lost a crap load of hair on epi so I'm a little biased.
Just curious, did you use anything to help combat this (i.e. Nizoral, Spiro, etc.)? Was it a straight cycle or a pulse?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, did you use anything to help combat this (i.e. Nizoral, Spiro, etc.)? Was it a straight cycle or a pulse?
I take propecia anyway, so I never really have shedding with any phs I've taken, be it TRN, Zol, Epi, Halo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id have to go with Epi when i used it i was thinking it would be great for a first timer but i have never used hdrol...

was it IBE epistane?