proposed epi pulse cycle

gibsonsg

Awards
Hi guys im new to forum but have been reading about epistane for a few weeks now and am considering my first cycle.I am planning a 4 week pulse cycle Epi on M,W,F.10,20,30 then 30 for the rest of the cycle as im quite small at 65kg.I will also take 6-oxo and retain 2(for cortisol) and milk thistle on off days.Does this sound ok for my first cycle.Thank for any advice.:thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would take, and actually am taking POST Cycle Support on the off days instead.

I am VERY pleased with the results so far. POST Cycle Support was formulated by The Sinner specifically for an Epistane cycle.

CROWLER

gibsonsg

Awards
is that the only thing you are taking on off days.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is. Sometimes I think we over think things and spend too much money on supplements we don't need.

I am taking Cycle Support through the whole cycle. It was designed by the same person who had a hand in formulating Epistane.

So I am taking Cycle Support throughout
Pulsing Epistane 3 days per week
Taking POST Cycle Support on the off days.

Doing the above for 8 weeks.

Then finishing off with 4 weeks of POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

gibsonsg

Awards
sounds like a good idea if its made for cycling epi.Probably cheaper to.

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
I would take, and actually am taking POST Cycle Support on the off days instead.

I am VERY pleased with the results so far. POST Cycle Support was formulated by The Sinner specifically for an Epistane cycle.

CROWLER
Hey there Crowler. What are your doses for epi and post cycle support?

-Derek

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I just follow the label instructions.

IMO, no need for megadosing and wasting your money :)

CROWLER

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dr d isn't a fan of 6-oxo, he proposed the pule method after all.. i used trandsdermal formastane for my off day AI, worked great, e-form is about $20 at BN.

Yes. Perhaps better than you can too, because if you could read them, maybe you could design a decent product. For example, what the H were you thinking with Extreme anyway? Is this the worst anti-estrogen product ever invented or what?!

6-Oxo-Androstenedione 300mg
OK, so over one to eleven weeks I can elevate my DHT levels with a compound that suggestively possesses significant AR binding affinity and experience zero gains in muscle mass while I do it? Ummm, why? No thanks! Why do people still use this junk? Seriously, what's the point if you don't get results in the end?
if 6-oxo does bind that well to ARs, it could inhibit the effectiveness epi, not sure what the binding affinity of epi is though.. just something to think about. Read the epi FAQ

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No libido issues at all. Actually for me it is the opposite. Maybe from the Trans-Resveratrol in the POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Any PCT afterwards with an SERM? Or circumventing it altogether?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Any post cycle therapy afterwards with an SERM? Or circumventing it altogether?
The Trans-Resveratrol in POST Cycle Support is a SERM so I will use it for a month at the end of the Epi Cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs answered your post in that other thread and PA has posted here and on BB.com about it. The Sinner also posted about it in another thread here on AMs if you search for it.

Maybe start a whole new thread if you want rather than get this Epi Cycle thread too far off track.

CROWLER