Strength pulsing cycle

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
Basically I have come here to ask the people that know the most about designers here. I am planning an 8 week or 10 week cycle using either methyl xt or a superdrol clone. One question is which will produce better gains in strength? Another question I have is that I want to stack this with a non-methyl such as trenadrol because I have heard this is great for strength gains, but I have heard mixed reviews about this, I want to know what non-methyl would produce the best strength gains as well. I would love to hear of any stacks you guys had that produced good strength gains.

PS. I have experience with ph's I had used phera max and halo, phera just plain sucked and halo gave me steady gains but I expected more.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
No help here at all? Did any of you guys have good strength gains with methyl xt or trenadrol?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i had good strength gains with MegaTRN which is supposedly somewhat or the same as trenadrol. I didnt like the compound too much, had some bad sides with it every time. I have heard really good things on Methyl XT and strength however. Epi is pretty good for strength too, you could stack with TRN if you want as TRN is non methyl but i wouldnt run it for 8 weeks thats for sure...epi maybe, but sdrol or mxt no way.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
i had good strength gains with MegaTRN which is supposedly somewhat or the same as trenadrol. I didnt like the compound too much, had some bad sides with it every time. I have heard really good things on Methyl XT and strength however. Epi is pretty good for strength too, you could stack with TRN if you want as TRN is non methyl but i wouldnt run it for 8 weeks thats for sure...epi maybe, but sdrol or mxt no way.
Piston not even If I was pulsing these compounds? I have read in other logs that some guys were pulsing superdrol and methyl for about eight weeks and some might have gone to ten weeks if I read right, I just haven't heard much on guys pulsing trenadrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Piston not even If I was pulsing these compounds? I have read in other logs that some guys were pulsing superdrol and methyl for about eight weeks and some might have gone to ten weeks if I read right, I just haven't heard much on guys pulsing trenadrol.
oh well i dont know much on pulsing, as far as results go. I dont really like the idea too much but trenadrol is pretty suppressive so you might not want to run it too long.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I think that pulsing a "stronger" hormone like superdrol without running a base compund like test/TST/or even epi, to keep your hormone levels from jumping all over the place, would be a bad idea. Gyno often occurs because of the huge imbalance of hormones caused from ph/ps usage. When you pulse something as strong as SD by itself you're simply asking for gyno issues due to the HUGE hormonal imbalance you are going to cause, IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think that pulsing a "stronger" hormone like superdrol without running a base compund like test/TST/or even epi, to keep your hormone levels from jumping all over the place, would be a bad idea. Gyno often occurs because of the huge imbalance of hormones caused from ph/ps usage. When you pulse something as strong as superdrol by itself you're simply asking for gyno issues due to the HUGE hormonal imbalance you are going to cause, IMO.
agreed.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
I think that pulsing a "stronger" hormone like superdrol without running a base compund like test/TST/or even epi, to keep your hormone levels from jumping all over the place, would be a bad idea. Gyno often occurs because of the huge imbalance of hormones caused from ph/ps usage. When you pulse something as strong as superdrol by itself you're simply asking for gyno issues due to the HUGE hormonal imbalance you are going to cause, IMO.
Even if I used an AI on the off days. Dr. D wrote, "An aromatase inhibitor (AI) or test booster will further punctuate the positive, hormonal "bounce back" effect of pulsing. This bounce back phenomenon is an effect that is often noted when pulsing, so don't be alarmed if your testicular size increases dramatically on the off days."