Serostim

RickyRoid

Awards
I have Serostim and I am taking 3 IU a day. Is that enough?

yes it is GH. I am cycling responsibly, that is why I am asking...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of it. sorry for my non helpful post.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it will not give you substantial gains at 3IU. Maybe if you run 3IU for a long time, eat very clean and use gear you will get results. Using 3IU for a while by itself may give you some good fatloss.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
If you're my age and you are using it daily to restore your youthful levels then it is enough. You'll get various health type benefits some of which will become apparent at the 3 month mark, others at 6+ months.

If you are using it to gain mass then you need to at least triple the dose and take it at the same time as insulin (just don't mix the two in the same syringe) PWO on some type of pulsating schedule (i.e. not everyday). Add your favorite steroids and prime yourself before you start a nice burst cycle and you'll grow.

NewbeeGuy

Awards
Can some one tell me the shelf life of un mixed/un opened sealed package of 7 vials of serono Serostim 6mg. The expiration date on the box is 04/02 but I was wondering if it was still potent enough to use since still sealed in box? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.