Dekka Users

fastgt1990

Awards
Someone who has taken Dekka the real **** not the fake rip off not legit stuff please pm me i have some private questions for you.....

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't think you can pm unless you are a donating member.

fastgt1990

Awards
You mean deca?
yes sorry i was in a hurry i was on my way out the door to the gym when i wrote this and i don't see why me having private questions is agains rules? and if you must know my question was going to be where is a credibal sorce to get some from i haven't taken any in 2 years and where i got mine i can no longer get it, so there since i can't be private i will be open about it.....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
yes sorry i was in a hurry i was on my way out the door to the gym when i wrote this and i don't see why me having private questions is agains rules? and if you must know my question was going to be where is a credibal sorce to get some from i haven't taken any in 2 years and where i got mine i can no longer get it, so there since i can't be private i will be open about it.....
Asking for sources is still against board rules.

Besides, no one knows you from adam, so why would anyone set themselves up like that?

X

fastgt1990

Awards
Asking for sources is still against board rules.

Besides, no one knows you from adam, so why would anyone set themselves up like that?

X

ok very well i will just stop asking questions then would that make you happy. i know that no one knows me and im not trying to set anyone up..... and on top of that im not asking them to pull it out of there pocket and meet me at the corner or 3rd and washington, i was askin more about web sites etc... i wouldn't buy off of a person anyways.... glad your all so helpful around here

xxamplifyxx

Awards
WOW..... maybe anabolics arent the answer,,,,, some aggression counseling or nice big book of common sense.... seeing as how you have none! i am a noob but at least i do my research and don't come to forums and make myself look retarded.... ''dekka'' haha what a joke.... sorry to be critical but u think meat heads like u might be a contributing factor to an already crappy public image us users of anabolics already have and are trying to beat

of course i could be going overboard but it's 3 am and i am tired

ok very well i will just stop asking questions then would that make you happy. i know that no one knows me and im not trying to set anyone up..... and on top of that im not asking them to pull it out of there pocket and meet me at the corner or 3rd and washington, i was askin more about web sites etc... i wouldn't buy off of a person anyways.... glad your all so helpful around here

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dekka lol...

p.s. youre gonna get your ass banned.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, um, we're just really not into the possibility of getting arrested for you. I'm sorry we're so selfish.

Plus, I've never heard of "Dekka" before. Sounds like a name given to some fighter in an Anime. The fact that you can't even spell the compound correctly leads me to believe you have not researched anything yourself.

Ban OP for being a douche. I found a picture of him on the net:

fastgt1990

Awards
Ya, um, we're just really not into the possibility of getting arrested for you. I'm sorry we're so selfish.

like i said this is why i wanted to keep the questions private, not tryin to get anyone in trouble just wanted some info from some people and like i said before sorry about the spelling it was late and i can't spell half the time anyways. so if you think im being a **** and selfish im sorry im not trying to be. as for the pic thats really cute but if you would like a real pic i will send you one.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
This isn't a flame mate, but the fact is that no one would want to give out info regarding steroid sources to someone they don't know.

You're probably a decent bloke but we don't know that eh? You could be a cop or anything. If you really want to find a website it isnt that hard, you just got to look around then once you find one you can ask someone if it's any good. There are hundreds of forums on the net with source checking available.