Which would make the best cutting cycle?

1. Which would make the best cutting cycle?

First off, let me say i know that the most important thing is diet and cardio. I have those well in hand.

Out of these cycles which do you think would be better suited for cutting:::

1-8
    dbol 30mg
    proviron 50mg

1-8
    pheraplex 20mg
    epi 20mg
    proviron 50mg

M5aa pre workout and nolva/clomid/atd for pct.

I know dbol and phera are normally both used for bulking but i cant afford to buy anything else so need to go with what i got. I'm thinking the prov will help it be less wet.

I also have some Mdien and some genetic SD but can't really see how they would fit in.

I appreciate any helps.

cheers, stavross.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stavross View Post
    First off, let me say i know that the most important thing is diet and cardio. I have those well in hand.

Out of these cycles which do you think would be better suited for cutting:::

1-8
    dbol 30mg
    proviron 50mg

1-8
    pheraplex 20mg
    epi 20mg
    proviron 50mg

M5aa pre workout and nolva/clomid/atd for post cycle therapy.

I know dbol and phera are normally both used for bulking but i cant afford to buy anything else so need to go with what i got. I'm thinking the prov will help it be less wet.

I also have some Mdien and some genetic superdrol but can't really see how they would fit in.

I appreciate any helps.

cheers, stavross.
    Are they daily doses? 8 weeks of methyls? if your cutting then why not drop the PP and possibly pulse the SD?

3. Yep, daily doses.

Do you mean run the prov/epi with sd pulsed?
    •   

4. Yes. I really don't think 8 weeks of superdrol is a wise choice especially when stacked with another methly (EPI).....i dont really know much on Proviron....

I was thinking of a similar stack to run early next year but i'd be taking the Epi everyday and pulsing the SD probably 3 days per week.........and i doubt i'd go for longer then 4-5 weeks. SD is harsh, not to mention most people report gains stop after the 3rd week or so. The sides from 8 weeks continuos SD use would not be worth it IMHO and i doubt your liver would appreciate it.

5. Yeah, there's no way i'd run sd that long.

I wanted to just get test and run that with the proviron but i can't afford it at the moment.

Thanks mate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:09 AM
  3. Which would be the best bulker stack of these?
    By andros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 11:58 PM
  4. What would be the "Drier" cutting cycle??
    By HARDtotheCORE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 07:46 PM