My M-Drol Log

eckdawg5

Awards
This log is more for me to reflect on than anything but if you want to put your $.02 in...go ahead.
This is my first post, I've just been reading up on articles and trying to strengthen the sandy foundation that my knowledge resides on. In the past I've taken some 1-AD cycles (those gains went to **** with a recent shoulder operation) and I just started an M-Drol cycle on the 18th.
Sunday (18th): Didn't workout
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 159
Body Fat: 8.7%
Monday (19th): I don't know how soon it will kick in, but today, my back already started to tighten up. I don't think the M-Drol is the case, but it could be.

I worked out my chest and tris today, unless you want to know my workout I probably won't post any lifts or stats...anyways I felt pretty good. Last week I was dragging ass around the weight room, today I wasn't energized but I felt stronger.
My Nolva showed up in the mail today. I'll be taking milk thistle and Rebound Reloaded while on-cycle and post-cycle as well.

Sorry for those reading if it sounds like a 3rd grader wrote this...it's late and I wanted to get this post in before bed.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need the RR during the cycle, if anything i'd run 6-oxo/6-oxo extreme along with the nolva but inversely.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you need the RR during the cycle, if anything i'd run 6-oxo/6-oxo extreme along with the nolva but inversely.
Agreed,there is absolutely no reason to run RR during the cycle as m-drol does not aromaize at all. Use it starting your third week of pct

eckdawg5

Awards
ok thanks guys...Tripdog, my brother is starting H-drol soon, should I just give my RR to him?

Today I didn't feel too great until I started to workout. My contacts were bothering me all day and my eyes have been feeling dry and irritated (did anyone else experience this). During my workout, I felt like I could workout longer but my muscles were done. I worked back, bis, and shoulders.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks guys...Tripdog, my brother is starting H-drol soon, should I just give my RR to him?

Today I didn't feel too great until I started to workout. My contacts were bothering me all day and my eyes have been feeling dry and irritated (did anyone else experience this). During my workout, I felt like I could workout longer but my muscles were done. I worked back, bis, and shoulders.
H-drol doesn't aromatize either. Save the RR for after your cycle for estrogen controll.

If your eyes are dry that is a great indicator that your not getting enough fluids. M-drol has a diuretic effect and you need to keep drinking water...VERY IMPORTANT!!

eckdawg5

Awards
just to clear it up, i was going to use it for PCT...are you suggesting use it for a Post-PCT?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to clear it up, i was going to use it for post cycle therapy...are you suggesting use it for a Post-PCT?
What does your pct look like? Are you just going to use Rebound Reloaded?

eckdawg5

Awards
sorry i just read what i wrote...i'll be taking milk thistle while on and off cycle but the rebound reloaded was for PCT

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ehhhhhh, i hate to flame you but M-drol is very suppressive. You need a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator-- Tamoxifen citrate/clomid/toremifene ) If you dont you risk impared recovery,and loss of any gains made. Just letting you know....

eckdawg5

Awards
i have Nolva...well it's Tamoxifen Citrate Generic but I have a SERM

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

eckdawg5

Awards
What does your post cycle therapy look like? Are you just going to use Rebound Reloaded?
Tamoxifen Citrate 40,40,20,20
i haven't completely figured my milk thistle(should it be constant throught on-off?) or the RR yet...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tamoxifen Citrate 40,40,20,20
i haven't completely figured my milk thistle(should it be constant throught on-off?) or the RR yet...
I personally use milk thistle straight through the cycle and post cycle therapy.

As for the RR, The best method IMO is to start an AI the 3rd week of post cycle therapy.So it would look like this

week 1 40mg tamox
week 2 40mg tamox
week 3 20mg tamox,RR (not sure how it's dosed) 3-4 caps
week 4 20mg tamox,RR 3-4 caps
week 5 RR (1 pill at night)

serms and A.I's are best taken at night

eckdawg5

Awards
how many mg of the milk thistle should i take? just the recommended?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Around 1 gram a day is the usual I believe.. I'd go with that, or something close.

montoyasnjs

Awards
how to cycle m-drol?

I just got some m-drol by cel and getting alot of different opinions on how to cycle and pct can someone with exp. tell me how to cycle so i am safe and not sorry?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I just got some m-drol by cel and getting alot of different opinions on how to cycle and post cycle therapy can someone with exp. tell me how to cycle so i am safe and not sorry?
don't start that stuff. It sounds like you need about 6 months of research on this forum before those pills hit your mouth. Plus the fact that you need a crapload more supporting supps as well.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
montoyasnjs, here is the best way to cycle m-drol (kinda smart a$$ but it's true)
1. Don't ask in someone else's log:nono:
2. search in the "Supplement Reviews/Logs" thread and other threads for m-drol and superdrol/superdrol clones - as G Train noted, this will take some time...be patient, it's your body to f*&k up!
3. if you do 1 and 2 right then then you will have 99% of what you need because the information is all up in this forum like OJ in jail
4. Honorable mention: Google "Superdrol for Dummies" and "Superdrol"

eckdawg5

Awards
It's been almost 2 weeks and I'm up to 166.7 lbs. My strength has notably risen. The only problems I've had is the lethargy(not complaining about the good rest i've been getting) and I've had a slight pain on and off about two inches up from my wrist when suppinating.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subscribing to follow along and to answer any questions if possible.