Why is ATD in SUS500?

S

shoestring

Awards
Both of the anabolic compounds in SUS500 are progestins that can't convert to estrogen, right? I understand the gyno fear but ATD doesn't prevent prolactin induced gyno to the best of my knowledge. So am I missing something?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Both of the anabolic compounds in SUS500 are progestins that can't convert to estrogen, right? I understand the gyno fear but ATD doesn't prevent prolactin induced gyno to the best of my knowledge. So am I missing something?
Estrogen has to be present for prolactin to spike. ATD seems to be a half assed, precautionary measure at best. Something like Mucuna Pruriens would have been better.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dude, i think it's just part of the marketing gimmick, it's like they trying to pass it off as an all in one which IMHO is total crap.

cheers

S

shoestring

Awards
There seems to be conflicting information regarding the lmg part of the formula. Many say that 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one is a "dry" compound, but just as many say it is a "wet" compound. So the ATD would make sense if it is "wet" , but right on the sus500 bottle it says it will not convert to estro. Maybe it converts to norestrin like deca? I dunno..

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the user feedback that I have read in regards to the active in Max LMG leads me to believe it bloats...a lot!

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
max lmg will bloat but is great for strength. I can't find many reviews on sus 500 but the few I have seen have been good.

S

shoestring

Awards
Well acording to this it aromatizes, but who knows if this is right. But most of the posts about max lmg say it makes you hold water (like the above posters pointed out.)

Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I beleive it could aggrevate gyno easily. Anything over 100mgs has my nipples burning by week 2. Everytime I run it I end up with some discomfort in the nipple area but I can control it by staying at 75mgs. Stacking it with superdrol gives huge gains in size and strength or at least it does for me. Doesn't seem to make the onset of irriitation any faster or worse.

S

shoestring

Awards
Got a couple bottles, dunno if I will ever use em or not.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sus 500 Great stuufgained good strength and added 15 lbs kept 12

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
By the way There wassnt any gyno or nip sensitvity afterwards.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ask Sweetlou32937 we both did the cycle at the same time

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I actuall have a half a$$ log due to the fact that I became busy w/school training etc.

L

littlemack

Awards
I've done one 8 week cycle of Sus500 (at 5 pills ED) and have finished my first week on a new cycle of it but stacking with Phera Plex. Taking both of these at 4 pills ED. I got good gains the first time around, but I get bloat big time on the Sus500. I'm trying to limit my carbs and trying to control it as best as I can with diet, but what would be good to combat the bloat? I am pretty sure its the MaxLMG that's in the product. End of the first week and I'm sweating like a pig. Also taking Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" at two scoops a day. Is this something that I'm only going to be able to control by using a very low carb diet? That's the only thing that seems to help.
Thanks!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say the reason atd is in sus500 is because some ignorant high school kid or college frat guy will look at it and decide this addition somehow makes the product safer.

throwing in ATD makes the incidence of gyno seem just that more remote to a potential buyer. if they think they are protected, they will be more likely to buy it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done one 8 week cycle of Sus500 (at 5 pills ED) and have finished my first week on a new cycle of it but stacking with Phera Plex. Taking both of these at 4 pills ED. I got good gains the first time around, but I get bloat big time on the Sus500. I'm trying to limit my carbs and trying to control it as best as I can with diet, but what would be good to combat the bloat? I am pretty sure its the MaxLMG that's in the product. End of the first week and I'm sweating like a pig. Also taking Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" at two scoops a day. Is this something that I'm only going to be able to control by using a very low carb diet? That's the only thing that seems to help.
Thanks!
5 pills ed? damn thats a lot imo. how big are you? What kind of other sides did you notice, itchy nips, loss of libido? How was the strength..seems the mass was there.

L

littlemack

Awards
5 pills ed? damn thats a lot imo. how big are you? What kind of other sides did you notice, itchy nips, loss of libido? How was the strength..seems the mass was there.
Hi PistonPump! Went from 230ish to 250lbs at 6'0". Waistline went up an inch and gained tons of water. 37"-38". I didn't notice any sides. Maybe a little loss of libido. Insomnia and some night sweats for sure. I'm not sure if its a problem for people but I get really "hyper" on Sus500. Mood swings. Some anger and agression probs. Meditation and prayer helps me through that the most though. When I start to feel a little anxious, start obsessing about something, etc... I find that I just need to "recenter." I can't be around emotional women on this stuff either. lol.
Always kept an eye on my BP and that stayed acceptable. The dosage was based on talking to the guy who formulated this product. They've quit making it by the way.
Strength was crazy. Went from benching 315 for 3 or 4 reps to 365 for 8 reps. Had joint pains though in both shoulders and never risked going heavier than this amount. Already have a torn pec that was repaired...and that wasn't fun! lol.

I refuse to ever be in a 38" waist pant again! lol. Right now I'm 240lbs with a 36" waist and this go around I'm trying to stay at 36". Only trouble is my thighs are getting tighter in these jeans...

I'm doing PPlex and Sus500 now stacked together at 4 pills ED. Going to run it for 8 weeks and see how it goes. Ran the PPlex for the first two weeks alone and really liked the slow, dry, gains. I found the sides from that stuff to be VERY mild. No emotional sides at all. I just finished week 3 of the pplex and 1st week of Sus500. Was running an ECA with it, but BP and resting HR was getting a little too high for my liking. I'm on BP meds anyway and it running about 130/80 to 135/85. Resting HR runs between 90-105 depending on my mood. lol. Want me to keep you posted on this stack?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure thing. apprieciate the prompt and detailed feedback. I was going to run just 2 ed because i only have one bottle. Sounds like you made some crazy strength gains with it. It sounds pretty tren like with bloat from the maxlmg, a formula for strength for sure. I was kinda worried about gyno with this but 4 or 5 ed would be sweet. Its also weird you went with that combo because i was going to do a PPlex into SUS into Epi&M5aa cycle next. I would love to hear how it goes for you.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hi PistonPump! Went from 230ish to 250lbs at 6'0". Waistline went up an inch and gained tons of water. 37"-38". I didn't notice any sides. Maybe a little loss of libido. Insomnia and some night sweats for sure. I'm not sure if its a problem for people but I get really "hyper" on Sus500. Mood swings. Some anger and agression probs. Meditation and prayer helps me through that the most though. When I start to feel a little anxious, start obsessing about something, etc... I find that I just need to "recenter." I can't be around emotional women on this stuff either. lol.
Always kept an eye on my BP and that stayed acceptable. The dosage was based on talking to the guy who formulated this product. They've quit making it by the way.
Strength was crazy. Went from benching 315 for 3 or 4 reps to 365 for 8 reps. Had joint pains though in both shoulders and never risked going heavier than this amount. Already have a torn pec that was repaired...and that wasn't fun! lol.

I refuse to ever be in a 38" waist pant again! lol. Right now I'm 240lbs with a 36" waist and this go around I'm trying to stay at 36". Only trouble is my thighs are getting tighter in these jeans...

I'm doing PPlex and Sus500 now stacked together at 4 pills ED. Going to run it for 8 weeks and see how it goes. Ran the PPlex for the first two weeks alone and really liked the slow, dry, gains. I found the sides from that stuff to be VERY mild. No emotional sides at all. I just finished week 3 of the pplex and 1st week of Sus500. Was running an ECA with it, but BP and resting HR was getting a little too high for my liking. I'm on BP meds anyway and it running about 130/80 to 135/85. Resting HR runs between 90-105 depending on my mood. lol. Want me to keep you posted on this stack?
That basically sums it up especially the part about not being around emotional women!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks, holy ****ted livers batman. that has got to be worse than reaming down m1t for 4 weeks.

L

littlemack

Awards
I'll keep you guys posted then... really trying to focus on legs and bring those wheels up this go around...

Also, going to try a really mild cocktail drink of dandelion root tea, cranberry, and lemon each day to see if it will help keep the bloating down or at least a bit more under control. My maintenance calories are 2800 and I'll be running 50Protein/30fat/20carb ratios. Looking to add lean mass this go around and have been running 2800-3500 total cals...

A

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
ive been running the sus500 at 6 per day. Up from 235-255 in 4 weeks. No waist increase or bf increase (i auctually look leaner due to filling out) I was flat when i started and started adding more and more carbs back into my diet and filling out pretty nicely. But the strength gains on this on amazing. Yesturday for instance my squats were 525 x 8 and i started out at 495x5.... its coming out of no where. As far as a bloat... i have none whatsoever... the exact opposite auctually im really dry when taking these and is hard to hold water (which i want to hold some right now).... the only sides ive gotten are

A- hard to sleep long and im always waking up/sweating/dry mouth (i think this is why i find myself tired throughout the day)

B- Increase aggression/aggrivation

C-my nipples felt weird the first 2 weeks but i took some B-6 and vitex and everything is fine now (600mg b-6/ 2g vitex)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn. now im thinkig 2 caps is way too little. Everyone is running like 4+

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ive been running the sus500 at 6 per day. Up from 235-255 in 4 weeks. No waist increase or bf increase (i auctually look leaner due to filling out) I was flat when i started and started adding more and more carbs back into my diet and filling out pretty nicely. But the strength gains on this on amazing. Yesturday for instance my squats were 525 x 8 and i started out at 495x5.... its coming out of no where. As far as a bloat... i have none whatsoever... the exact opposite auctually im really dry when taking these and is hard to hold water (which i want to hold some right now).... the only sides ive gotten are

A- hard to sleep long and im always waking up/sweating/dry mouth (i think this is why i find myself tired throughout the day)

B- Increase aggression/aggrivation

C-my nipples felt weird the first 2 weeks but i took some B-6 and vitex and everything is fine now (600mg b-6/ 2g vitex)
I hate to tell you but I told you so the strength gains in the short span of time are phenominal!

L

littlemack

Awards
I hate to tell you but I told you so the strength gains in the short span of time are phenominal!
Definitely Man... No doubt. Great product. Big strength gains. Takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.
I also had just a tad bit of sore nip myself the first two weeks which dissapeared on its own... nothing to worry about.

I'm on my 4th cycle of this stuff now... No bloodwork changes at all post cycle. Done a 4 week cycle, 6 week, 8 week, and now on another 8 weeker(two weeks into it).

I would say 3-5 pills per day is good for most depending on your bodyweight and budget.

Interesting that ABsR4FAGS had no bloat or water retention. Everyone is affected by things differently I suppose. I'm on a 50P/30F/20C ratio diet and I'm always drenched. lol.

PistonPump? How much do you weigh man?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Here are piston pumps stats taken from his entry for the diverse sexual aid lol

6'2"
220lbs
23 y/o
9% bf

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely Man... No doubt. Great product. Big strength gains. Takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.
I also had just a tad bit of sore nip myself the first two weeks which dissapeared on its own... nothing to worry about.

I'm on my 4th cycle of this stuff now... No bloodwork changes at all post cycle. Done a 4 week cycle, 6 week, 8 week, and now on another 8 weeker(two weeks into it).

I would say 3-5 pills per day is good for most depending on your bodyweight and budget.

Interesting that ABsR4FAGS had no bloat or water retention. Everyone is affected by things differently I suppose. I'm on a 50P/30F/20C ratio diet and I'm always drenched. lol.

PistonPump? How much do you weigh man?
im 220 at 6'2

Eject

Eject

Awards
Talked to the G.E.T rep jeff... seems like a decent guy. Pretty honest.

I called DAB nutrition to check on a product i ordered, when I asked about it, Jeff Sharman picked up..lol.. didn't know he worked for DAB. A little confused about that honestly...