Why is ATD in SUS500?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    shoestring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    123

    Why is ATD in SUS500?


    Both of the anabolic compounds in SUS500 are progestins that can't convert to estrogen, right? I understand the gyno fear but ATD doesn't prevent prolactin induced gyno to the best of my knowledge. So am I missing something?

  2. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by shoestring View Post
    Both of the anabolic compounds in SUS500 are progestins that can't convert to estrogen, right? I understand the gyno fear but ATD doesn't prevent prolactin induced gyno to the best of my knowledge. So am I missing something?
    Estrogen has to be present for prolactin to spike. ATD seems to be a half assed, precautionary measure at best. Something like Mucuna Pruriens would have been better.
  3. Registered User
    shoestring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    123

    ...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    dude, i think it's just part of the marketing gimmick, it's like they trying to pass it off as an all in one which IMHO is total crap.

    cheers
  5. Registered User
    shoestring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    123

    There seems to be conflicting information regarding the lmg part of the formula. Many say that 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one is a "dry" compound, but just as many say it is a "wet" compound. So the ATD would make sense if it is "wet" , but right on the sus500 bottle it says it will not convert to estro. Maybe it converts to norestrin like deca? I dunno..
  6. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    All the user feedback that I have read in regards to the active in Max LMG leads me to believe it bloats...a lot!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    48202

    max lmg will bloat but is great for strength. I can't find many reviews on sus 500 but the few I have seen have been good.
  8. Registered User
    shoestring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    123

    Well acording to this it aromatizes, but who knows if this is right. But most of the posts about max lmg say it makes you hold water (like the above posters pointed out.)

    Max LMG
    Innovator: ALRI
    Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
    Pill size: 25mg
    Dosages: 25-135mg daily
    Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
    Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.
  9. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,354
    Rep Power
    48202

    I beleive it could aggrevate gyno easily. Anything over 100mgs has my nipples burning by week 2. Everytime I run it I end up with some discomfort in the nipple area but I can control it by staying at 75mgs. Stacking it with superdrol gives huge gains in size and strength or at least it does for me. Doesn't seem to make the onset of irriitation any faster or worse.
  10. Registered User
    shoestring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    123

    Got a couple bottles, dunno if I will ever use em or not.
  11. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Sus 500 Great stuufgained good strength and added 15 lbs kept 12
  12. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    By the way There wassnt any gyno or nip sensitvity afterwards.
  13. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    ask Sweetlou32937 we both did the cycle at the same time
  14. Registered User
    shoestring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    123

    What dose did you guys use?
  15. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Sus 500
  16. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    at 2 a day (1morn 1 afternoon)
  17. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    I actuall have a half a$$ log due to the fact that I became busy w/school training etc.
  18. Registered User
    littlemack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    40
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    127

    I've done one 8 week cycle of Sus500 (at 5 pills ED) and have finished my first week on a new cycle of it but stacking with Phera Plex. Taking both of these at 4 pills ED. I got good gains the first time around, but I get bloat big time on the Sus500. I'm trying to limit my carbs and trying to control it as best as I can with diet, but what would be good to combat the bloat? I am pretty sure its the MaxLMG that's in the product. End of the first week and I'm sweating like a pig. Also taking Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" at two scoops a day. Is this something that I'm only going to be able to control by using a very low carb diet? That's the only thing that seems to help.
    Thanks!
  19. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by shoestring View Post
    Both of the anabolic compounds in SUS500 are progestins that can't convert to estrogen, right? I understand the gyno fear but ATD doesn't prevent prolactin induced gyno to the best of my knowledge. So am I missing something?
    id say the reason atd is in sus500 is because some ignorant high school kid or college frat guy will look at it and decide this addition somehow makes the product safer.

    throwing in ATD makes the incidence of gyno seem just that more remote to a potential buyer. if they think they are protected, they will be more likely to buy it.
  20. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by littlemack View Post
    I've done one 8 week cycle of Sus500 (at 5 pills ED) and have finished my first week on a new cycle of it but stacking with Phera Plex. Taking both of these at 4 pills ED. I got good gains the first time around, but I get bloat big time on the Sus500. I'm trying to limit my carbs and trying to control it as best as I can with diet, but what would be good to combat the bloat? I am pretty sure its the MaxLMG that's in the product. End of the first week and I'm sweating like a pig. Also taking Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" at two scoops a day. Is this something that I'm only going to be able to control by using a very low carb diet? That's the only thing that seems to help.
    Thanks!
    5 pills ed? damn thats a lot imo. how big are you? What kind of other sides did you notice, itchy nips, loss of libido? How was the strength..seems the mass was there.
  21. Registered User
    littlemack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    40
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    127

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    5 pills ed? damn thats a lot imo. how big are you? What kind of other sides did you notice, itchy nips, loss of libido? How was the strength..seems the mass was there.
    Hi PistonPump! Went from 230ish to 250lbs at 6'0". Waistline went up an inch and gained tons of water. 37"-38". I didn't notice any sides. Maybe a little loss of libido. Insomnia and some night sweats for sure. I'm not sure if its a problem for people but I get really "hyper" on Sus500. Mood swings. Some anger and agression probs. Meditation and prayer helps me through that the most though. When I start to feel a little anxious, start obsessing about something, etc... I find that I just need to "recenter." I can't be around emotional women on this stuff either. lol.
    Always kept an eye on my BP and that stayed acceptable. The dosage was based on talking to the guy who formulated this product. They've quit making it by the way.
    Strength was crazy. Went from benching 315 for 3 or 4 reps to 365 for 8 reps. Had joint pains though in both shoulders and never risked going heavier than this amount. Already have a torn pec that was repaired...and that wasn't fun! lol.

    I refuse to ever be in a 38" waist pant again! lol. Right now I'm 240lbs with a 36" waist and this go around I'm trying to stay at 36". Only trouble is my thighs are getting tighter in these jeans...

    I'm doing PPlex and Sus500 now stacked together at 4 pills ED. Going to run it for 8 weeks and see how it goes. Ran the PPlex for the first two weeks alone and really liked the slow, dry, gains. I found the sides from that stuff to be VERY mild. No emotional sides at all. I just finished week 3 of the pplex and 1st week of Sus500. Was running an ECA with it, but BP and resting HR was getting a little too high for my liking. I'm on BP meds anyway and it running about 130/80 to 135/85. Resting HR runs between 90-105 depending on my mood. lol. Want me to keep you posted on this stack?
  22. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    sure thing. apprieciate the prompt and detailed feedback. I was going to run just 2 ed because i only have one bottle. Sounds like you made some crazy strength gains with it. It sounds pretty tren like with bloat from the maxlmg, a formula for strength for sure. I was kinda worried about gyno with this but 4 or 5 ed would be sweet. Its also weird you went with that combo because i was going to do a PPlex into SUS into Epi&M5aa cycle next. I would love to hear how it goes for you.
  23. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by littlemack View Post
    Hi PistonPump! Went from 230ish to 250lbs at 6'0". Waistline went up an inch and gained tons of water. 37"-38". I didn't notice any sides. Maybe a little loss of libido. Insomnia and some night sweats for sure. I'm not sure if its a problem for people but I get really "hyper" on Sus500. Mood swings. Some anger and agression probs. Meditation and prayer helps me through that the most though. When I start to feel a little anxious, start obsessing about something, etc... I find that I just need to "recenter." I can't be around emotional women on this stuff either. lol.
    Always kept an eye on my BP and that stayed acceptable. The dosage was based on talking to the guy who formulated this product. They've quit making it by the way.
    Strength was crazy. Went from benching 315 for 3 or 4 reps to 365 for 8 reps. Had joint pains though in both shoulders and never risked going heavier than this amount. Already have a torn pec that was repaired...and that wasn't fun! lol.

    I refuse to ever be in a 38" waist pant again! lol. Right now I'm 240lbs with a 36" waist and this go around I'm trying to stay at 36". Only trouble is my thighs are getting tighter in these jeans...

    I'm doing PPlex and Sus500 now stacked together at 4 pills ED. Going to run it for 8 weeks and see how it goes. Ran the PPlex for the first two weeks alone and really liked the slow, dry, gains. I found the sides from that stuff to be VERY mild. No emotional sides at all. I just finished week 3 of the pplex and 1st week of Sus500. Was running an ECA with it, but BP and resting HR was getting a little too high for my liking. I'm on BP meds anyway and it running about 130/80 to 135/85. Resting HR runs between 90-105 depending on my mood. lol. Want me to keep you posted on this stack?
    That basically sums it up especially the part about not being around emotional women!
  24. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    8 weeks, holy ****ted livers batman. that has got to be worse than reaming down m1t for 4 weeks.
  25. Registered User
    littlemack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    40
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    127

    I'll keep you guys posted then... really trying to focus on legs and bring those wheels up this go around...

    Also, going to try a really mild cocktail drink of dandelion root tea, cranberry, and lemon each day to see if it will help keep the bloating down or at least a bit more under control. My maintenance calories are 2800 and I'll be running 50Protein/30fat/20carb ratios. Looking to add lean mass this go around and have been running 2800-3500 total cals...
  26. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    yea idef added size on my legs
  27. Registered User
    ABsR4FAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    98

    ive been running the sus500 at 6 per day. Up from 235-255 in 4 weeks. No waist increase or bf increase (i auctually look leaner due to filling out) I was flat when i started and started adding more and more carbs back into my diet and filling out pretty nicely. But the strength gains on this on amazing. Yesturday for instance my squats were 525 x 8 and i started out at 495x5.... its coming out of no where. As far as a bloat... i have none whatsoever... the exact opposite auctually im really dry when taking these and is hard to hold water (which i want to hold some right now).... the only sides ive gotten are

    A- hard to sleep long and im always waking up/sweating/dry mouth (i think this is why i find myself tired throughout the day)

    B- Increase aggression/aggrivation


    C-my nipples felt weird the first 2 weeks but i took some B-6 and vitex and everything is fine now (600mg b-6/ 2g vitex)
  28. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    damn. now im thinkig 2 caps is way too little. Everyone is running like 4+
  29. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by ABsR4***S View Post
    ive been running the sus500 at 6 per day. Up from 235-255 in 4 weeks. No waist increase or bf increase (i auctually look leaner due to filling out) I was flat when i started and started adding more and more carbs back into my diet and filling out pretty nicely. But the strength gains on this on amazing. Yesturday for instance my squats were 525 x 8 and i started out at 495x5.... its coming out of no where. As far as a bloat... i have none whatsoever... the exact opposite auctually im really dry when taking these and is hard to hold water (which i want to hold some right now).... the only sides ive gotten are

    A- hard to sleep long and im always waking up/sweating/dry mouth (i think this is why i find myself tired throughout the day)

    B- Increase aggression/aggrivation


    C-my nipples felt weird the first 2 weeks but i took some B-6 and vitex and everything is fine now (600mg b-6/ 2g vitex)
    I hate to tell you but I told you so the strength gains in the short span of time are phenominal!
  30. Registered User
    littlemack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    40
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    127

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I hate to tell you but I told you so the strength gains in the short span of time are phenominal!
    Definitely Man... No doubt. Great product. Big strength gains. Takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.
    I also had just a tad bit of sore nip myself the first two weeks which dissapeared on its own... nothing to worry about.

    I'm on my 4th cycle of this stuff now... No bloodwork changes at all post cycle. Done a 4 week cycle, 6 week, 8 week, and now on another 8 weeker(two weeks into it).

    I would say 3-5 pills per day is good for most depending on your bodyweight and budget.

    Interesting that ABsR4***S had no bloat or water retention. Everyone is affected by things differently I suppose. I'm on a 50P/30F/20C ratio diet and I'm always drenched. lol.

    PistonPump? How much do you weigh man?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much ATD in Novedex-xt? is it 25mg per cap?
    By StellaArtois in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:04 PM
  2. Why is Pitt in a BCS bowl !?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.