"Steroids for weight loss"?

striker17

Awards
What is the best steriod cycle/product that would result in some real fat loss + some lean muscle (getting cut)? Is there one, or would all result in weight gain? I sometimes read posts with Clen?, but not sure if that would be best. Really need to lose about 15 lbs in 40 days and can't sacrifice any strength. Actually need to gain some strength. Been doing hard cardio, eating right, strength training, plyometrics etc.. My body is stuck at a weight I can't be at. I'm getting up in age 35 and know I have a low T4 level that Dr. Feels is no big deal since T3 is fine. Help!!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
OK well, since no one else has chimed in, I will give you my input.

Im in my 30s too, so I can understand what you are looking for, and Im not pickin on you, but there really isnt a "steroid for loosing weight". We can go round and round arguing about anabolism, catabolsim, and lean mass gain vs bf% loss, but ideally loosing weight isnt what a steroid is for. Having said that, if your still with me here, there are a number of products that can/may inhibit/slow down muscle wasting and even possibly promote anabolism on limited calorie/cutting protocols. Some things you might consider researching are products like winstrol, primobolan, deca-durabolin, trenbolone, or phs like prostanozol, furzadrol, orastan -a, -e, furzabol, etc. Although there are sufficient arguments against any of these products promoting fat loss, there are also sufficient discussions about using these products while on a "cutting" program. Ideally for your situation, a recomposition would be what you are looking to accomplish. The idea of loosing bodyfat percentage while not loosing/possibly gaining lean muscle is what you really want to do. You may also want to consider seeing another doctor and getting a second opinion on your t4. And you might even consider other drugs like clen, or stim/fatburning stacks instead of steroids if the only thing you have to focus on is the actual scale weight in pounds. Just do yourself a favor and really search the forums here, you may find answers to all your questions, and if not, then just post another question once you have exhausted your searching, you will find that specific questions are more readily addressed than general ones.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you focus on the fat burn. Take some OTC things....Sesamin, DCP, ECA, etc. Make a good stack. Make your diet High Protein and clean as hell.....If you really want you can use clen and or t3....but Im not fond of either. Also, if you are very afraid of loosing LBM, consider one of the above mentioned ph's or steroids. (you can probably be find with OTC ph.) the ones RoadBlock listed would work well, or maybe a combo of 2 of them.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
striker17 - i don't know much about you and don't know which cycle/product would be right for you.

i agree with roadblock to some extent - anabolic steroids are best utilized in a bulk.
i also agree with everyone here, in that you probably do not need anabolic steroids to achieve your goals in a healthy fashion.

however, i thought you should at least know the facts on anabolic steroids and fat loss:

by increasing testosterone levels you enhance the bodys ability to preserve lean mass and reduce body fat. and this is why anabolic steroids are commonly used in a cut.

androgens like testosterone can protect your hard earned muscle from the catabolic (muscle wasting) glucocorticoid hormones, thus inhibiting their ability to send a message to muscle cells to release stored protein.

testosterone binds to the a.r on fat cells resulting in fat break-down and also prevents new fat formation.

another indirect action of fat loss that testosterone produces is the nutrient portioning effect it has on muscle and fat. since the body is favoring shuttling nutrients to muscle tissue at an accelerated rate more of the food you eat is shuttled to muscle tissue and away from fat.