Winstrol dosage

a610412

Awards
For those who have experience with this drug, what dose and how often should I be taking Winstrol. I seem to be finding mixed reviews, so why not ask the pro's directly.

Weight-- 185
Height-- 6' 0''
Shape-- 5 days a week morning aerobic,
3-5 days evening anaerobic
Goals-- Improve endurance with push-ups, sit-ups and run
Nutrition-- 40g Protein, Multi-vit, Creatine

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40g protein??? Is that per meal?

If so I would say just toss the gear in the closet, forget what you think you already know, and start asking more questions.

I'm not sure by what you have posted, but are you lifting?

a610412

Awards
40g protein??? Is that per meal?

If so I would say just toss the gear in the closet, forget what you think you already know, and start asking more questions.

I'm not sure by what you have posted, but are you lifting?

40g protein a day that is. weight lifting falls under the "anaerobic" category in case you didn't know that. So yes, I do lift 3-5 days a week in the evening.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't want to assume anything, especially when it looked like (and you have confirmed) you were eating only 40g protein per day...you really should be concentrating more in the nutrition section right now and much less in the steroid section. Have a look around and you'll see why I'm saying this.

Feel free to ask more questions, but there's a reason that you haven't been getting responses...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sheesh. I think I would look like a Holocaust victim if I ate 40g protein a day. No offense though bro. Also, ask away if you have questions like said. But definitely toss that gear away until you get your training, nutrition, and steroid knowledge up to par. when your ready, run furazabol if you can get it. Much easier on the lipids.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you taking 40g a day of protien powder? Im assuming you eat meat too? I think he means he gets 40g of protien from powders, either way you definately need to learn more on diet and nutrition. Diet does not mean eat less but it generally means what you eat throughout the day :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, what PP just said would make much more sense...I apologize if that's what you meant.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you talking about btw? oral tabs? injectable?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would up the protein intake to at least 1.5-2 grams per kg minimum, if your goals are

Goals-- Improve endurance with push-ups, sit-ups and run

i would't even bother useing gear

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You don't need Winny for those goals IMO. I'm not sure if you've heard but Winny is allegedly bad on the joints so take that into consideration as well.

You should give a detailed daily intake or else we won't know what you're talking about when you simply say you're taking 40 grams of protein a day.

a610412

Awards
Well it looks like I clearly need to learn more. It would be best if I start with the basics... Nutrition.
Thanks for the input everyone.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bodybuilding is like 80% give or take (opinionated) nutrition. start there. Im glad we discouraged you form possibly harming yourself with winny.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well it looks like I clearly need to learn more. It would be best if I start with the basics... Nutrition.
Thanks for the input everyone.
Hey bro, I gotta give you credit for recognizing that you need a little more info before making such a decision. Many guys in your position would have acted too defensive and just ignore the advice that was given to them. BBing is a lifetime endeavor so be patient and the results will come :)