What style of training while taking M-Drol?

What training style while on M-Drol

• Hard & Heavy

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • GVT (German Volume Training)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • HIT

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

bics56

Awards
I am going to start a 4 week cycle of M-Drol soon and am debating on what style of training I should perfom. Currently I am working in a avg split routine staying in the 8 rep range for the bigger lifts and 10-12 reps for the smaller lifts.

My last cycle of M-Drol I went with a classic hard and heavy routine keeping most of my lifts in the 3-5 rep range. I have pretty solid results in strength and gaining weight.

This time I am not sure if I want to do another hard and heavy routine or try something a bit different (for me at least). I have been leaning towards GVT, there are a lot of great reviews and I am curious to try it for myself. So basically I am asking what do you think would yield better results for putting on size?

I even considered doing some HIT while on cycle. I did that a few times in the past and once while on M1T and most times i responded pretty well. I know there are a lot of anti - HIT guys out there but I have had pretty good results with it.

richirich_99

Awards
I would say anything thats different from what your doing now will probably get ya good results. I tried the GVT for a lil while and had good results, also really liked the DC training style gained a lot of strength and some good size off that.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey whats up with m-drol? i was just about to order this and its sayin out of stock...anyone know if its banned?

bics56

Awards
hey whats up with m-drol? i was just about to order this and its sayin out of stock...anyone know if its banned?
I just ordered some the other day so it should still be available.

I just did a little trial run of GVT last night. I did chest/tri's where I did 4 exercises and did the 10 sets of 10 for 2 of the them. I started out with flat BB bench. I didn't do that great of a job picking a weight. I took 60% of my estimated max and the first 5 sets were decently easy, then 6 and 7 were prettyt hard. The last 3 sets I couldnt get 10 reps, sets 8 and 9 I got 9 and set 10 I got 8. I timed myself exactly 90 seconds of rest for each set...it's funny how 90 seconds seems so short in you later sets. The second exercise I did was incline BB bench...I did 3 sets of 9. I was a lot weaker than normal and used about 20 less pounds. Then I did 10 sets of 10 of close grip bench, I picked a somewhat lighter weight and got 10 reps for the first 8 sets and 9 reps for the last 2 sets.

Overall I guess I liked it. It got a lot of blood flowing and felt pretty fatigued when I was done. It is just weird doing a workout with weight that I would use on a somewhat heavy warm up set.

bics56

Awards
After researching DC training I now want to consider that as well. It seems like a varation of HIT using a rest-pause technique. Maybe I will give that a trial run as well.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
DC basically is HIT. all the principles are the same. Rest-pause techniques, drop sets, little resting time between sets. What's unique about this training protocol is the stretching aspect, otherwise it's just a very intense training program. i thought it was okay when i tried it. i prefer more traditional workouts, but i always adhere to HIT principles.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
no not banned...the PH's have been flying off the shelves lately is all...im about to get some stocked for next year.

EDIT: not m-drol though...i thought it was really harsh on my body...i am liking h-drol and epi much better.

Last edited:
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why i had an advance on my check,during work,and came home to order three bottles.Wanted to make sure to get it before it's out of stock or the price went back up:woohoo:.Sucks for you poppydogg,it's out there,but it will be more than 19.99 for sure.

this is me-:lol::woohoo:

this is you-:think::rant:

I was on the other end before,so i feel for ya

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi.i recently was able to find original Pheraplex from AX. I kinda thought this might be outdated and yup it did absolutely zero for me as i did it for 2 weeks. No exp date on bottle as well. Just wondring if i could do an mdorl cycle shortly since the PP was crap. Any idea? thanks