injecting 1 test cypionate with 4 ad cypionate questions??

gorilla2015

Awards
I plan on using Dazed's 1 test cyp and 4 ad cyp on my next cycle and I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me with. I will be injecting 400-600 mg of 1- test along with 1200-1500 mg of 4-ad weekly with the 4 ad getting front loaded the first week at 2000mg. Qustion is how long should I run the cycle, 4weeks, 5 weeks,or 6 weeks ect.... Next question is how long the 1-test and 4 ad will stay in system after last injection? For example if I was going to run a 4 week cycle and last injection was day 28 would they be out of my system by week 5, 6, 7 ect..... Thanks and I would appreciate any info shared.

elijah_123

Awards
10-12 weeks is best for those compounds. The long half life of cyps mean they won't really kick in til 4-6 weeks in.

I think a week or two after your last shot is a good time to start the nolva. If you have enoug to run it for 5 weeks do it a week after the last injection.

OVRT

Awards
I have a couple of observations that may help you out. First, despite the purported long half-life of the 4AD Cyp due to the Cypionate ester, it seems to clear the body much faster or at least stop exerting a noticeable anabolic/androgenic effect quite quickly (3days). I would inject at least 3x per week. Additionally, I find that 1500-1800mg a wk is optimal.

Now obviously there are alot of things that we cannot yet explain with regard to injectible prohormones, as this is a relatively new endeavor, and that leaves us with speculation. In the event that the long half life of both the 4AD cyp and 1Test cyp remain in your system in significant enough quantities to suppress natural test but not enough to maintain anabolism, my solution is to use a transdermal product for the last 2wks of your cycle, following your last shot, similar to using prop at the end of a cycle. A better alternative would be to use a 4AD Prop or 1Test Prop product but I only know of one guy who will be selling that and he does not have it ready for sale yet.

Finally, I would run that stack for no less than 8wks, injecting for 6wks.

These are personal observations from myself and several close friends.

To all my bros who I haven't spoken to in almost a year... SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BASTARDS HAVE BEEN HIDING. See you around!

gorilla2015

Awards
Thanks for the information and I would appreciate if you might send me an email when the 1 test prop/ 1 4ad arrive and are available for sale.

OVRT

Awards
Oh I don't know. It's the guy on Anabolic Universe that should have it ready to go soon. You'll have to just keep an eye out, sorry bro.

But if you have any questions I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Puerto Rico

Awards
hola

Oh I don't know. It's the guy on Anabolic Universe that should have it ready to go soon. You'll have to just keep an eye out, sorry bro.

But if you have any questions I can help you with, feel free to ask.
well am geting some 1test cy and 4ad cy...i need help to convert it u now what kit i need for these ...Gracias

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I think someone on this board may have it. He has a blend of 4ad cyp/prop and I've seen him talking about 1-test prop. One of Prolangtum's friends tested it out. Might be the same guy OVRT is talking about. Sldgehmr/DesignerSupplements?

Puerto Rico

Awards
hola

I plan on using Dazed's 1 test cyp and 4 ad cyp on my next cycle and I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me with. I will be injecting 400-600 mg of 1- test along with 1200-1500 mg of 4-ad weekly with the 4 ad getting front loaded the first week at 2000mg. Qustion is how long should I run the cycle, 4weeks, 5 weeks,or 6 weeks ect.... Next question is how long the 1-test and 4 ad will stay in system after last injection? For example if I was going to run a 4 week cycle and last injection was day 28 would they be out of my system by week 5, 6, 7 ect..... Thanks and I would appreciate any info shared.
well am looking to now what kit a need to convert these 1 test & 4ad any help i was recomended by AR ,FG, SS about this has good info on prohormone......thank u

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
well am looking to now what kit a need to convert these 1 test & 4ad any help i was recomended by AR ,FG, SS about this has good info on prohormone......thank u

What are you talking about? You're tryig to figure out how to convert what from what? Do you mean adding the cyp esters to the bases of 1-T and 4-AD?

Puerto Rico

Awards
What are you talking about? You're tryig to figure out how to convert what from what? Do you mean adding the cyp esters to the bases of 1-T and 4-AD?
well from anabolic Review...i found out about, that 1test cypionate & 4ad cypionate are the best in prohormone and that there where injectible & if i wanted to now more about prohormone this was the best site... & on this... on my little ressearch i see there coming soon would be 1t pro & 4ad pro 1fast has the onese above so am doing research on what kit do i need to convert them in liquid ...& the correct way to convert them ..well am ignorante on this for now any help would be usefull ...Gracias

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
well from anabolic Review...i found out about, that 1test cypionate & 4ad cypionate are the best in prohormone and that there where injectible & if i wanted to now more about prohormone this was the best site... & on this... on my little ressearch i see there coming soon would be 1t pro & 4ad pro 1fast has the onese above so am doing research on what kit do i need to convert them in liquid ...& the correct way to convert them ..well am ignorante on this for now any help would be usefull ...Gracias
Slow down when you type bro, I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say. You need to do a lot more research and try and figure out what compounds would be best for you. T-1 pro is made by BDC, not 1fast400.

If you want t omake your own injectables read up on the homebrewing forum labeled "injectables. You can't make an injectable from a transdermal gel. You must buy the powders and dissolve them in oils. Read up my friend, you have a lot of learning to do before you start injecting transdermals. :confused: :p

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am the same guy OVTR was talking about. but to make them and injects, I would check out homebrewing.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Slow down when you type bro, I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say. You need to do a lot more research and try and figure out what compounds would be best for you. T-1 pro is made by BDC, not 1fast400.
I think he is confused and is talking about 1-test propionate and 4-AD propionate, but made up his own shorthand (pro) instead of using the standard shorthand of prop.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think he is confused and is talking about 1-test propionate and 4-AD propionate, but made up his own shorthand (pro) instead of using the standard shorthand of prop.
lol, yeah that would make more sense.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Rico -> First, find out what you want.

For the love of all things holy, will someone hook this bro up with a ready made prep? ;) There are people in this world that definitely should not be homebrewing...

Chemo