h-drol-epistane mixinit up what what

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
im starting a 30 day CEL h-drol cycle in a few days i will be stacking h-drol with IBE Epistane for the first 20 days of the cycle i will be runing the h at 50mgs a day spaced evenly over a 8 hour period i will be taking the 20mgs of epistane right before bed i will be taking ax perfect cycle everyday including post cycle therapy along with some liv52 fromm day to day for post cycle i will not be using a serm imgoing with the reduceXT Inhibit-E combo due to no problems after a superdrol cycle il be giving overviews of gains and over all well being every few days

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im starting a 30 day CEL h-drol cycle in a few days i will be stacking h-drol with IBE Epistane for the first 20 days of the cycle i will be runing the h at 50mgs a day spaced evenly over a 8 hour period i will be taking the 20mgs of epistane right before bed i will be taking ax perfect cycle everyday including post cycle therapy along with some liv52 fromm day to day for post cycle i will not be using a serm imgoing with the reduceXT Inhibit-E combo due to no problems after a superdrol cycle il be giving overviews of gains and over all well being every few days
OUCH! In the future = :sick:

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
i myself dont belive that a serm is needed il keep it on hand if it gets bad however h-drol is one of your milder phs plus IBE Epistane is known to help block estrogen i belive the reduce xt and inhibit-e will do me just fine i used this same pct for a superdrol cycle a while back and was happy with the results

CCC

CCC

Awards
i have some questions about your superdrol cycle
did you have any back pumps? i mean horrible back pumps?
a buddy told me it was my kidneys but i dont know

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - well good luck to you and your raisin friends...

gibmonsta

gibmonsta

Awards
i hear ya i here ............ but ne way on my superdrol cycle i did notice back pumps however it was nothing that you couldnt handle and i believe they started somewhere around day 15 or so anyway i would get them after doing legs at the gym or driving for long periods in my car it was strange