Decabolen by CDT labs dose any know anything about this

"The first Halodrol, Superdrol, Phera-Plex Super Stack"

is this even safe
just do a search on google about it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's an illogical stack.. the additional danger posed by the 3 methyl combo doesn't compare favorably to the potential gains from the stack... that's my .02 anyway.

jg8706

Awards
I finished a cycle of decabolen about 3 weeks ago. I really didn't have any side effects at all. All of my maxes went throught the roof. Took my bench from 345 to 375 in over a month. Good pumps. Definately got to do a pct and liver support. stuffs rough if you don't.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I finished a cycle of decabolen about 3 weeks ago. I really didn't have any side effects at all. All of my maxes went throught the roof. Took my bench from 345 to 375 in over a month. Good pumps. Definately got to do a post cycle therapy and liver support. stuffs rough if you don't.
:wtf:

dude, your first post and you're recommending this stuff, i don't think so....:blink:

jg8706

Awards
no. Im not recomending decabolen for anyone. I was just sharing some of its reactions on my body thats all bro

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
no. Im not recomending decabolen for anyone. I was just sharing some of its reactions on my body thats all bro
it was your first post on this board

this sh*t has three methyls in it, anyone who uses it is dicing with danger :fool2:

alainbballing

Awards
test results? no side effects doesnt mean your ok man get some blood work done..asap...and if everything comes back ok than my friend you area a lucky bastard..in the words of gump "thats all Imma say about that"

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
anyway it is intresting compound and is very reasonably priced

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Damn, not sure what to think of 3 methyl's together...can only think bad stuff...

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
sh!t like this is the reason for fed crack downs, irresponsible marketing. 3 methyls together? any jackass can see its a recipe for distaster. i guess though, you could say all these companies that come out with designers are irresponsible, in that they market grey area steroids to the consumer who is most likely uninformed of the implications of taking such "supplements". and yea i know that people should always be informed before they do a cyle, but you have to look at it from the point of view of the young guy who just started working out and is all gung ho. he wants a good "supplement" to help him out and what do you know, he comes across this new "supplement", superdrol, at some online site. i mean hell i can go find logs from '05/'06 where people were saying how 'light' and 'non-supressive' superdrol was, AX's write up suggested a 6 week cycle going up to 40 fcuking mgs!

ok off my soap box, sorry if i got off topic

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sh!t like this is the reason for fed crack downs, irresponsible marketing. 3 methyls together? any jackass can see its a recipe for distaster. i guess though, you could say all these companies that come out with designers are irresponsible, in that they market grey area steroids to the consumer who is most likely uninformed of the implications of taking such "supplements". and yea i know that people should always be informed before they do a cyle, but you have to look at it from the point of view of the young guy who just started working out and is all gung ho. he wants a good "supplement" to help him out and what do you know, he comes across this new "supplement", superdrol, at some online site. i mean hell i can go find logs from '05/'06 where people were saying how 'light' and 'non-supressive' superdrol was, AX's write up suggested a 6 week cycle going up to 40 fcuking mgs!

ok off my soap box, sorry if i got off topic

trust me it's not a recipe for disaster. Just because it's against the social norms of this forum doesn't mean that it's a disaster.
I've done more than 3 at once.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
trust me it's not a recipe for disaster. Just because it's against the social norms of this forum doesn't mean that it's a disaster.
I've done more than 3 at once.
yea i know how you feel, im actually following your log right now. you may not feel that its as bad as some say, but i have reason to believe that its a pretty sh!tastic idea: my own blood work after stacking two methyls (this sh!t has three in it) and that of friends.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established

this sh*t has three methyls in it, anyone who uses it is dicing with danger :fool2:
You definitely want to stack it with 3-4G of Tylenol and half a pint of scotch a day for optimal liver bulking.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

There are plenty single methyl compounds out there that would yield greater gains than this stuff and not kick your liver in the nuts.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
You definitely want to stack it with 3-4G of Tylenol and half a pint of scotch a day for optimal liver bulking.
just a half pint? hell kick it up to a whole fifth and throw in some methyltren!! haha

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
just a half pint? hell kick it up to a whole fifth and throw in some methyltren!! haha
Well a fif would work better obviously, Im just thinking of the economics. But if you can afford the recommended dosage of a fif and a spliff, then that would be ideal.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Ah see i wasnt thinking of the economics if it, silly me, my roomates the econ guy though, i'm the microbio major.

belmont316

Awards
I"m keeping a decabolen log

pulsing it and using SDNG on the off days! its just getting started but this weeks workouts coming up is when ill be able to get a better idea of how effective it is.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Ah see i wasnt thinking of the economics if it, silly me, my roomates the econ guy though, i'm the microbio major.
You can also pulse scotch by drinking a liter once per week. You wont get the same effects that you get by taking it daily, and you will experience greater sides, but you will definitely be feeling pumped on that one day. Or at least, you'll be feeling your stomach getting pumped.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You can also pulse scotch by drinking a liter once per week. You wont get the same effects that you get by taking it daily, and you will experience greater sides, but you will definitely be feeling pumped on that one day. Or at least, you'll be feeling your stomach getting pumped.
why go with scotch when you can go with Methylated spirits which is a mixture of ethyl alcohol (95%) and methyl alcohol (%5).

it's cheap and you'll get to run 4 methyl's together when you go with decabolen :lol:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
why go with scotch when you can go with Methylated spirits which is a mixture of ethyl alcohol (95%) and methyl alcohol (%5).

it's cheap and you'll get to run 4 methyl's together when you go with decabolen :lol:
Don't forget to pop some vicodins first. :study:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and then operate that heavy machinery! Quadruple Methyl Anabolic Activity! That sounds like a MuscleTech(TM) tagline. lol

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Why would you even want to stack halodrol with superdrol? Superdrol is so much more potent and effective on its own. Four weeks of halo wouldn't do anything next to it besides **** up your organs. Whoever makes this stuff needs to get beat over the head with a plate or two.

jmvsuave

Awards
I have been using Decabolen for 3 weeks now and I had no problems with it so far , I drink lots of water and drink a post work out whey protein shake and my results are good it's the best supplement I have ever taken ( I only had experience with about 3 supplements so far )

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Decabolen for 3 weeks now and I had no problems with it so far , I drink lots of water and drink a post work out whey protein shake and my results are good it's the best supplement I have ever taken ( I only had experience with about 3 supplements so far )
Yeah I've been shooting up heroin for the past three weeks. I just drink plenty of water and of course a post shoot protein shake. So far it's the best drug I've ever taken (I only have experience with about 3 drugs so far)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been shooting up heroin for the past three weeks. I just drink plenty of water and of course a post shoot protein shake. So far it's the best drug I've ever taken (I only have experience with about 3 drugs so far)
noW thats funny!!!

SVT01

Awards
i have a friend who wants to take decabolen cuz he knows a guy thats a personal trainer that told his friend about it and he said in 6 weeks he got huge....he's so impatient that he said if a month of lifting and protein shakes dont get him bigger he's gonna get it...im like gettin bigger dont happen overnight....im barely on my 2nd week of hyperdrol and mass fx and i havnt gotten any bigger size wise....but it all comes with hard work in the gym and diet....i told him he was stupid for wanting it but w/e

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
i have a friend who wants to take decabolen cuz he knows a guy thats a personal trainer that told his friend about it and he said in 6 weeks he got huge....he's so impatient that he said if a month of lifting and protein shakes dont get him bigger he's gonna get it...im like gettin bigger dont happen overnight....im barely on my 2nd week of hyperdrol and mass fx and i havnt gotten any bigger size wise....but it all comes with hard work in the gym and diet....i told him he was stupid for wanting it but w/e
One month natural is not enough time to see any drastic changes. Slow and steady is what you want. Also, how's the mustang running?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyways, aside from all the peopl posting opinions about decabolen, it is a solid product, I among others have ran this product with very little sides, the worst side was back pumps that came the last week.
I have seen blood work on done from a experienced user of aas on this product, and liver enzymes were raised, of course but not anything to worry about, and all returned to normal after pct.

I ran decabolen along with 4-androstenediol (the original) and had great gains, I got extremely shut down, but after a long pct with nolva, animal stak2 and 6-oxo, I returned to normal.

all in all the original formula is a great combo that once you try, you will love.

unfortunately, ctd labs no longer makes the triple combo, but has a new version with only hd and sd in it.

but there are tons of other manufactures that make a simlar combo.

evol labs- sustonol 250

rage- rv5

sports one- deca pro

generation x- pro anabol

etc....

just take proper suport sups post cycle, and know what you are doing when using this product, if not.............

you can expect gyno from not using a proper pct.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
no mustang here.....i have a lightning
Ah alright man. I had a SVT 04 Mustang that was really fun for a while. My friend has a lightning though that he's put some work into and takes it to the strip

SVT01

Awards
Ah alright man. I had a SVT 04 Mustang that was really fun for a while. My friend has a lightning though that he's put some work into and takes it to the strip

Awesome those cars are alot of fun....u sure it was an 04? i think the last year there was a "true" SVT Cobra was 03 and everyone calls those "Terminators"..the 05's and up are the shelby gt500's and the only SVT badging on those is the valve covers and the center caps...i have a friend with an 03 with the mystichrome paint scheme and another friend of mine is gettin a maroon 03 here pretty soon.

my lightning is pretty stock all ive done is a full header back exhaust,cold air intake and did a lower pulley swap....still runs good though for it bein a truck. id post a pic up of it but im not at 50 posts yet lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyways, aside from all the peopl posting opinions about decabolen, it is a solid product, I among others have ran this product with very little sides, the worst side was back pumps that came the last week.
I have seen blood work on done from a experienced user of aas on this product, and liver enzymes were raised, of course but not anything to worry about, and all returned to normal after pct.

I ran decabolen along with 4-androstenediol (the original) and had great gains, I got extremely shut down, but after a long pct with nolva, animal stak2 and 6-oxo, I returned to normal.

all in all the original formula is a great combo that once you try, you will love.

unfortunately, ctd labs no longer makes the triple combo, but has a new version with only hd and sd in it.

evol labs- sustonol 250

rage- rv5

sports one- deca pro

generation x- pro anabol

etc....

just take proper suport sups post cycle, and know what you are doing when using this product, if not.............

bump due to thread high jackers......

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Awesome those cars are alot of fun....u sure it was an 04? i think the last year there was a "true" SVT Cobra was 03 and everyone calls those "Terminators"..the 05's and up are the shelby gt500's and the only SVT badging on those is the valve covers and the center caps...i have a friend with an 03 with the mystichrome paint scheme and another friend of mine is gettin a maroon 03 here pretty soon.

my lightning is pretty stock all ive done is a full header back exhaust,cold air intake and did a lower pulley swap....still runs good though for it bein a truck. id post a pic up of it but im not at 50 posts yet lol.
2003 and 2004 were the SVT Cobras (Terminators).

Also, this decabolen **** is **** and doesn't warrant being discussed except for how dangerous and shitty it is.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WTF ever happened to gotripped and his log? did he die or something it just cuts off on page 3? I mean I see he got banned, but still lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

evol labs- sustonol 250

rage- rv5

sports one- deca pro

generation x- pro anabol

etc....

yes, thread hi jackers, you wanna talk about cars, go to a diff section, the pontiac trans am, "firehawk" is better than the ford mustang "cobra" any how.

decabolen is a solid, safe product. there are good logs of this with blood test if you research.

jmvsuave

Awards
I just got done with a bottle of Decabolen , I must say it worked great for me , I got e few pimples here and there ( 3 or 4 ) other than that I would definitely use it again .

cad05k

Awards
Decabolen = organ rape, though the gains are killer...If you can keep them through and after PCT, that is.