Epistane+Sd Pulse

bigbb123

Awards
Hey guys, im new to this forum and this is my first post so id just like to say from what ive read so far, i am extremely impressed with this forum and the astonishing amount of knowledge some of the members have. Anyway, after doing quite a bit of searching, i havent found a single thread discussing an epi+sd pulse.
Id like to pulse both of them as i am starting a lean bulk at the end of this week. I have done 3 cycles of sd before with great results. This is my first time using epi. Anyway, here are my stats.
6'1 220 pounds and around 16%bf. Strength is my primary concern, so any size and or fatloss that come along with this pulse cycle are more of a bonus to me than anything. So i guess my real question is, could someone post an sd/epi pulse cycle including pct
and supplements such as test boosters that will be used during cycle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

To be honest with you, the reason you may not have found any information for EPI/SD pulse is, IMO, because it just isn't safe. Give it EPI ( 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol )is somewhat mild, it is still methylated. SD ( 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ) is a very strong PH/PS that is toxic to many. Even on a pulse, which I am not a fan of, it would not be ideal to stack these two. Others may disagree, but if it's your first cycle, go with EPI - If it's not your first cycle, run SD solo and straight.

bigbb123

Awards
Thanks for the input. While i realize that they may be somewhat liver toxic, i have used sd before and sides seemed to be minimal. I guess im just not as susceptible to those kinds of toxcicity issues. I do however overkill on my liver support so that may be a factor as well. Any more help would be greatly appreciated, regardless if you think it is safe or not from a liver toxcicity standpoint.
Thanks in advance

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I think u will enjoy it alot. I am going to do this cycle but I am going to run Epi everyday and pulse the superdrol. If u pulse both just 3 days a week it should help out with the liver toxicity some but ur lipids will still take a hit. When I pulsed SD last time everything good but my HDL dropped 10points. Not as bad as I thought it would have.

I would take 10-20mg of each pre and post workout so u can take in a boatload of carbs post workout and use SD to suck them up. U should see some sick strength gains.

Thanks my 2 cents.

How long do u want to run the pulse will be a factor in off day doses and PCT concerns.

bigbb123

Awards
Thanks for the reply man. I was hoping on running it for 4 weeks, 5 weeks maximum. From what i have read pct would not be needed for such a short cycle but i was considering running torem at 150mg a day for 4 weeks post cycle. Also think i might include a test booster and liver supps on the off days. Any thoughts?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply man. I was hoping on running it for 4 weeks, 5 weeks maximum. From what i have read post cycle therapy would not be needed for such a short cycle but i was considering running torem at 150mg a day for 4 weeks post cycle. Also think i might include a test booster and liver supps on the off days. Any thoughts?
IMO if u ran it for 4-5 weeks at 3x a week with reasonable doses and used an AI, Test Booster and liver support on off days u wouldn't need a PCT.

Flame away:run:

Check out a thread in the PCT section, its a great discussion on SERM use. I mention this just incase u wanted to do a PCT afterwards just to be safe but I think u will just fine.

bigbb123

Awards
pulsing two compounds negates the primary purpose of pulsing, to avoid shutdown.
I have seen multiple people on this board pulse more than one compound and not experience shutdown. Just to be clear however, the total for both compounds would stay within 60-80 mg a day and the cycle would only last 4-5 weeks at most. Do you still believe that would lead to shutdown? Also, what would you guys recommend in terms of an AI and at what dosage during the off days.

bigbb123

Awards
Haha, i guess i can see your reasoning. I guess at my age i try to avoid shutdown at any cost, even if it means to "pulse", which may
or may not lead to shutdown, but the added piece of mind might help a bit lol. Any more input from anyone?

ajensen11

Awards
I am going to do this cycle but I am going to run Epi everyday and pulse the superdrol.
I was thinking about doing this to get the benefits of SD but not the delayed gyno, which I have already got from PP.