Debating Trenbolone Cycle Need Reliable Info.

Daywalker44

Daywalker44

Awards
I've been thinking about doing a short (~3-4 weeks) cycle of Trenbolone and I wanna be really really smart about it. So if there is someone that actually knows what they are talking about that could answer some questions I have I would really appreciate it a ton. So first of all I've never done any type of steroid before, only supps. etc ... im 24 almost 25, 6' 2" 200lbs about 14% body fat almost all of which is in my gut, which isn't really that big at all pretty flat lookin to lose it all however. I just wanted everyone to know that im not some stupid 16-17 year old that is going to ruin his body doing steroids... anyways now that thats over... First of all I'm wondering what are the chances that doing Trenbolone would lead to me losing hair down the road, which I am most concerned with. Secondly, what are the side-effects as far as shut-down go, if any? High estrogen levels after the cycle? Third, I am wondering what (in great detail please) would be the best post cycle therapy to do (what supp./drug PCT), when to start the PCT, when to end it, how long etc.. Next I am wondering how many mg's to inject and how often I've read to start off with 50 mg every two days or something along those lines, but I would rather be safe than sorry so I'm open to starting with less and injecting less often. Any other details that you think I should know before doing this would be really greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

This info is all over the board but I can save you some time and recommend you NOT use Tren as a first steroid. Long estered test at 500+ a week is a bread and butter first cycle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't run tren by itself either, unless you like side effects

Daywalker44

Daywalker44

Awards
I've done plenty of searching online for information and I haven't found much useful info thats why I posted this question. So your saying that Tren alone would give me lots of sides? Could you go into more detail on them, and secondly are you all saying that I should not even touch Trenbolone as a first steriod? Your saying that just strait up Testosterone would be much better? What type? Specific name of the product? Or is it just called "Testosterone" lol. What I'm getting at is there a medical name for it other than simply testosterone? What are the possible sides of injecting testosterone ? Natural test. production shutdown im assuming. Also, I'm wondering why you say all the information I am asking is overboard, im just trying to get some reliable info. and be smart about it, you only get one body you know...

Daywalker44

Daywalker44

Awards
Also I wasn't planning on running it by itself I was planning on running a PCT along with it and afterwards if you read my first post closer, I was also wondering what the best PCT would be to do with any first cycle. Thanks a lot, I'd appreciate it if you only post a reply if you are very experienced and accurately knowledgable about the questions asked. (not saying that you guys aren't) Thanks again all.

richirich_99

Awards
For your first cycle, dont even touch tren. Start with 500mg/week injected mon/thur at 250mg each time. read up a lil more about testosterone and you'll learn everything you need to know. I would suggest something like testosterone enanthate. PCT you can find all that on here and in the PCT forum. Good luck bro.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur **** will not work without test coupled with tren. not to mention you dont even understand "esters". Your ignorance is showing.

Daywalker44

Daywalker44

Awards
I am not educated on this topic... I don't think that I am ignorant ...most jackasses would just start injecting without reading or asking questions.... Thats why I posted this thread. I got what your saying, your wiener doesn't work when u are on tren. alone because of nat. test. shutdown is what I get out of your last post. PLEASE DO EXPLAIN "esters" I would like to learn about them and why I should be educated about them. I'm just trying to get some info on where to read about doing a first cycle... I know that I don't know what I'm doing thats why I'm here asking! So instead of calling me ignorant, which I don't appreciate, some good info and/or resources that you might know of from your own experiences with doing cycles of anabolic compounds would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
ig·no·rant
Pronunciation:
\ˈig-n(ə-)rənt\
Function:
adjective
Date:
14th century

1 a: destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modern mathematics> b: resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>2: unaware, uninformed

Figured this would help as you seem to think "not educated" differs greatly from ignorant. It's not an insult, you are just ignorant in regards to this topic. Did you use the search function at all? Or would you just prefer it spoon fed? We are not going to do the work for you.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not educated on this topic... I don't think that I am ignorant ...most jackasses would just start injecting without reading or asking questions.... Thats why I posted this thread. I got what your saying, your wiener doesn't work when u are on tren. alone because of nat. test. shutdown is what I get out of your last post. PLEASE DO EXPLAIN "esters" I would like to learn about them and why I should be educated about them. I'm just trying to get some info on where to read about doing a first cycle... I know that I don't know what I'm doing thats why I'm here asking! So instead of calling me ignorant, which I don't appreciate, some good info and/or resources that you might know of from your own experiences with doing cycles of anabolic compounds would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again.
I apolagize I am used to retards who ask for help and then tell the rest of us to fcuk off. Anyways, the reason your d1ck doesn't work during a solo tren cycle is due to the progestins which is tren's base. The testosterone allows your d1ck to stay hard and have a good libido whilst on the Tren.

There are different forms of esters. They are basically carriers for the hormone and they come in different variants. For example if you would like a shorter cycle or a faster "loading" of the hormone testosterone you would usually run testosterone "propionate" the propionate ester is a "short" ester. Which means it affects the body faster than that of "long" esters. These short esters need to be injected more often than do long esters. Long esters such as enanthate, cypionate, and undecaonate (just for a few examples these are most common) generally only need to be injected twice a week for testosterone levels to stay stable within the body. Tren has two common esters that bodybuilders use. Trenbolone acetate (short ester) and trenbolone enanthate (long ester). Most people use the acetate, although it would be nice to run a testosterone enanthate and trenbolone enanthate cycle due to the few injections that would have to be done. Most run testosterone propionate with trenbolone acetate and consider themselves "human pincushions" for lack of a better term, although this one is quite suitable. I hope I have helped you pick up on a bit of information. If you have any more questions let me know.

GR

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks gixx.
i can't wait to heal up and start this m1t, superdrol,phera-plex, sus500, test enanthate cycle or i might just skip the oil and just run these designers. i'm prolly gonna add in trenadrol too.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i am a little bit crazy when it comes to cycles. most people on this board would throw a fit if they were to see the cycles i do. not too many people would ever consider crazy ass cycles.

Daywalker44

Daywalker44

Awards
bpmartyr: I am well aware of the definition of ignorance without looking on Dictionary.com, thanks. I also have access to Dictionary.com, good to see you do also. I think you are partially right however, I may have taken his posting a bit personal, but It seemed as though he was using it in the context of calling me ignorant in general so I naturally took offense to it. And I was not expecting anyone to do the research for me, just point me in the right direction and/or share their wisdom/knowledge on the topic with me. End of story, been over it.

GotRipped: EXCELLENT POST MAN. Thank you for the info. that kind of post is what I am looking for. I did learn quite a bit that I didn't know as far as the different types (delivery types it sounds like?) of steroids. I am not looking to get really hardcore like you guys are with cycles. I am just looking to get a boost over my nat. plateau give my not worked out enough legs some motivation to work them out, and put on some pure muscle on my arms so the get bigger and get my my pecks/shoulders a little bigger. I'm just looking to get some dry pure muscle gains not the temporary water/blood gains you see with supps. Something thats lean, pure, dry and permanent. I would like to just go with just one drug and only inject that, and taking a post cycle therapy of course. I'm also wondering about running a post cycle therapy during my cycle for extra preventative measures. Any recommendations/insight is once again greatly appreciated. Thank You.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500mgs of testosterone enanthate a week is the cycle you want. if you are not looking for a hardcore cycle, trenbolone is the worst possible choice. It is the steroid with the most side effects and worst testicular shutdown. It is the father of all steroids. i like to refer to it as zeus.

because you are at a height and weight i can respect, i am going to help you out, but i would first like to point out that with time and a little effort you can find the answers to every single question you have asked thus far, probably by reading sticky threads (general information) from 2 or 3 sub-forums on this board alone. do not be lazy, people do not give hand outs on steroid forums. hand outs are for cheaters and losers, that is not what bodybuilding is about.

500mgs of testosterone enanthate:
enanthate is the name of the ester, it controls the rate of release and absorption from depot (where you inject it). enanthate is a long ester, meaning injections are infrequent. in this case it will be 250mgs twice a week. depending on the preparation, it will probably be only two 1ml injections.

youll do this for 10 weeks. PCT starts 2 weeks after the very last injection. you will need to use a SERM. you can find info on that here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

injection info here
http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

two more things:
1. DO NOT USE ATD DURING POST CYCLE THERAPY. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT
2. DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BUDDIES/FRIENDS/GYM DUDE ON THIS SUBJECT, STICK TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS BOARD

and:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/54564-complete-breakdown-testosterone.html

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n &amp; Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
thanks gixx.
i can't wait to heal up and start this m1t, superdrol,phera-plex, sus500, test enanthate cycle or i might just skip the oil and just run these designers. i'm prolly gonna add in trenadrol too.
That cycle should be called the the "I'm stupid and want to kill my liver cycle"... if that's the kind of cycles you run, then you shouldn't be giving advice.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

hahahahahahaha

yeah GR, why don't you learn how to cycle responsibly, like me, you nooB!!!

i'm currently running the "turn gixxer into a god" cycle
yeah yeah blah blah.
ur just jealous cuz my bikes got shockz and pegz.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well **** i quit. i'll just stick with being irresponsible and destroying my liver and lipid profile with methylated 1-testosterone and methasteron and dimethyltestosterone

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Twenty-two women with far advanced, hormone-refractory breast cancer were treated with 7β,17α dimethyltestosterone (calusterone), 150 to 300 mg per day by mouth, to test its antitumor efficacy. Using the strict criteria of the Cooperative Breast Cancer Group, 14 of the women (64 percent) obtained objective regressions. Regressions lasted for from 3 to 20 months, averaging 7 months. Undesirable actions are those of a 17α-alkylated, weak androgen with inconstant bromsulphalein retention, but without elevation of serum bilirubin levels or of hepatic enzymes.

is this the same sh1t as DMT?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
give me some too i ****ing love m1t. superdrol makes me constantly thirsty.

i got blood drawn today to see how its treating my body. my doctor also wanted to run a total T assay for ****s and giggles. well see what kind of T levels someone on 1200mgs of long estered test has rockin' through his bloodstream.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Twenty-two women with far advanced, hormone-refractory breast cancer were treated with 7β,17α dimethyltestosterone (calusterone), 150 to 300 mg per day by mouth, to test its antitumor efficacy. Using the strict criteria of the Cooperative Breast Cancer Group, 14 of the women (64 percent) obtained objective regressions. Regressions lasted for from 3 to 20 months, averaging 7 months. Undesirable actions are those of a 17α-alkylated, weak androgen with inconstant bromsulphalein retention, but without elevation of serum bilirubin levels or of hepatic enzymes.

is this the same sh1t as DMT?
No, DMT is desoxy-methy-testosterone