Pulse cycle critique! Advice needed!!!

L size

L size

Awards
Alright.... I have had a change of plans to my winter cycle. I am thinking of trying pulse for the first time b/c i hate with i lose 3 or 4 pounds in Pct. I drives me crazy. so I figured i would give a pulse a try for slower, steady, and more keepable gains. But im new to pulsing so any advice would help.

My plan is something like this....

week 1
m 60 Trenadrol 20 Havoc
t 60 20
th 60 20
fr 60 20

week 2
m 60 20
t 60 30
th 60 30
fr 60 30

week 3
m 90 30
t 90 30
th 90 30
fr 90 30

week 4
m 90 40
t 90 40
th 90 40
fr 90 40

week5
off- xmas vacation

week6
sd 20

week7

week 8

It will finsih off my half empty bottles too. Gotta clear out some room in my supps drawer.

I want to run havoc with the Tren together since tren coverts easliy to estro and its too androgenic to run with SD... Hoping the havoc will stop some of that. Running the SD last, since it is really harsh on the sides and havoc is alot nicer to me.

I will run form, bulk powefull, YG, and NHA stack on my off days. I also will be using CS on off days. I just cant do it without that even though it isnt recommended. It gives me peace of mind.

I will using the usual the whole time.... Fish oils 6g, multi, and CEE everyday and RPM on workout days also.

This is will probably be my 4th or 5th cycle. I have ran SD, PP, havoc, and Andro in the day when i didnt even know what it was (young dumb and influenced by the wrong people)

Pct will involve nolva if need at the usually doses and Post cycle support by AI.

After this i wont be running a cycle for awhile due to changing to a new job after xmas. I want to settle in and get into a new routine.

My stats are right now sitting at bout 200 @ 10% (cailpers)and im 6'2. look the same as when i took my avatar.

Im looking for a good lean bulk. maybe 10-12 keepable lbs. So there you have it. Dr. D or anyone want to chime in?

Thanks in advance.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
L Size it looks like u have everything covered. U prob will not need to go higher than 60mg of Trenadrol is pretty strong stuff esp if u took 30mg of it Pre and 10mg of Havoc pre that would give a great workout.

Its not estrogenic, its a progestin so look into some Caber if U can get or look into B-6, L-Dopa and Sinner mentioned something about P-5-P or somethng like that.

L size

L size

Awards
L Size it looks like u have everything covered. U prob will not need to go higher than 60mg of Trenadrol is pretty strong stuff esp if u took 30mg of it Pre and 10mg of Havoc pre that would give a great workout.

Its not estrogenic, its a progestin so look into some Caber if U can get or look into B-6, L-Dopa and Sinner mentioned something about P-5-P or somethng like that.
Thanks for the feed back. I have been reading and reading that pulse thread for the last week and came up with this.

The reason i think/thought Trenadrol converts is b/c alot of people report bloating and gyno problems with it. Meaning it would convert. It pissed my gyno off last time i ran it lol. So the havoc would keep it under control. I will keep it at 60mg and see if i think i can handle it. Im all bout safety first.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back. I have been reading and reading that pulse thread for the last week and came up with this.

The reason i think/thought Trenadrol converts is b/c alot of people report bloating and gyno problems with it. Meaning it would convert. It pissed my gyno off last time i ran it lol. So the havoc would keep it under control. I will keep it at 60mg and see if i think i can handle it. Im all bout safety first.
It can cause progestin induced gyno which is treated differently than estrogenic gyno. Who had bloating with Tren? Not saying it couldn't happen I haven't seen it. If it does by some chance bloat u the havoc should help. Of course I have seen a few guys bloat with havoc. LOL hormones are a *****.

Be sure to take some hawthrone berry everyday and 2 weeks prior. Tren is bad on blood pressure. Other than I think u will do well with it esp with ur experience even though u use when u should not have. But u learned from ur mistakes which alot of users don't do.

Edit nevermind that post u have cycle support.

Good luck keep me informed on ur progress.

L size

L size

Awards
I used all the others when i was old enough and with PCT it was just the andro cycle that i didnt know what was going on. I was so dumb. I thought "no company would put out something bad for you" and believed all the ads. Like LMG needed no PCT or anything when it first came out. good thing that stuff didnt come out til i was more informed. lol I think this cycle will work pretty good i normally respone well to PH. PP being the best but i wanted something leaner this time.

Oh, the tren bloat.... i was reading a few long on it and torwards the end of the cycle a few people reported getting really bloated, but i know at the beginning it is nice and dry. I used it for 2 weeks before then had to cut it short. I dont know why i wasnt thinking bout progesterone gyno.... people report that with PP too.

Yea, all these diffrent profiles and types of PHs out.... it is a ***** getting a solid cycle without f'in your system up. Thanks again BTW