MD1T - More Compulsive buying...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently found and bought this supplement on Friday. The make-up looks great for a BULK. Being I like to compulsively buy supplements just to have it on hand, I picked two up - but it is pretty expensive. Here's the write-up, any thoughts or feedback - let's discuss! It is a Fast Action supplement.

Pharmaceutical Grade MD1T is a proprietary blend of 5 quality ingredients: AAKG; Uva Ursi; Milk Thistle; 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione; and 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.

MD1T is for lifters that are serious about taking their workouts to the next level!

What is AAKG?
AAKG is the most advanced form of L-Arginine, an amino acid which is converted into Nitric Oxide. AAKG is essential for increasing blood flow to your muscles for full body pumps!
What is UVa Ursi?
Uva Ursi is a natural herb that focuses on absorbing excess water held in your bodies muscular regions. (diuretic). Uva-Ursi accelerates the bodies ability to flush this water away from your muscular region leaving your muscles fully exposed which inturn presents a “ripped & tight” look.

What is Milk Thistle™?
Milk Thistle is a dietary supplement scientifically created to remove toxic elements from your body.

How does Milk Thistle work?
Milk Thistle is an herb that exclusively focuses on cleaning your body’s liver of toxicities that create a stressful environment. The science behind Milk Thistle shows that utilizing 80% Silymarin will help support liver function.

What can I expect from Milk Thistle.™?
Milk Thistle is 80% Purity which means you will receive a high quality antioxidant supporting your liver.

What is 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione?
19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione is a dietary supplement scientifically created to harden your muscles and promote vascularity. 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione can be compared to Trenabolin™.

How does 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione work?
The dietary supplement 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione increases hormonal levels which in turn directs blood flow into muscles. This creates a “Hard” muscle or a “Vascular” appearance. The science behind 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione shows the supplementation is most effective for promoting muscle vascularity.

What is 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol work?
The dietary supplement 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is a natural occurring pheromone that increases hormonal and androgenic levels in your body. Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels feed your muscles with substantial energy for more intense workouts while focusing on muscle growth. The science behind 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol shows the supplementation is most effective for promoting gains in muscle mass.

What can I expect from 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol?
Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels will allow your body to intensify workouts which is a direct result in increasing strength, hardening muscle and promoting muscle gains.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I recently found and bought this supplement on Friday. The make-up looks great for a BULK. Being I like to compulsively buy supplements just to have it on hand, I picked two up - but it is pretty expensive. Here's the write-up, any thoughts or feedback - let's discuss! It is a Fast Action supplement.

Pharmaceutical Grade MD1T is a proprietary blend of 5 quality ingredients: AAKG; Uva Ursi; Milk Thistle; 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione; and 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.

MD1T is for lifters that are serious about taking their workouts to the next level!

What is AAKG?
AAKG is the most advanced form of L-Arginine, an amino acid which is converted into Nitric Oxide. AAKG is essential for increasing blood flow to your muscles for full body pumps!
What is UVa Ursi?
Uva Ursi is a natural herb that focuses on absorbing excess water held in your bodies muscular regions. (diuretic). Uva-Ursi accelerates the bodies ability to flush this water away from your muscular region leaving your muscles fully exposed which inturn presents a “ripped & tight” look.

What is Milk Thistle™?
Milk Thistle is a dietary supplement scientifically created to remove toxic elements from your body.

How does Milk Thistle work?
Milk Thistle is an herb that exclusively focuses on cleaning your body’s liver of toxicities that create a stressful environment. The science behind Milk Thistle shows that utilizing 80% Silymarin will help support liver function.

What can I expect from Milk Thistle.™?
Milk Thistle is 80% Purity which means you will receive a high quality antioxidant supporting your liver.

What is 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione?
19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione is a dietary supplement scientifically created to harden your muscles and promote vascularity. 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione can be compared to Trenabolin™.

How does 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione work?
The dietary supplement 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione increases hormonal levels which in turn directs blood flow into muscles. This creates a “Hard” muscle or a “Vascular” appearance. The science behind 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione shows the supplementation is most effective for promoting muscle vascularity.

What is 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol work?
The dietary supplement 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is a natural occurring pheromone that increases hormonal and androgenic levels in your body. Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels feed your muscles with substantial energy for more intense workouts while focusing on muscle growth. The science behind 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol shows the supplementation is most effective for promoting gains in muscle mass.

What can I expect from 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol?
Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels will allow your body to intensify workouts which is a direct result in increasing strength, hardening muscle and promoting muscle gains.
Looks like finigenx + madol. Decent combo, depending on dosages.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed this is fini and phera and some other stuff

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you find the dosages of each or is it a propietary blend?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont see why that would be a problem to post...

so there are 90 caps. If you took 3 a day you would get 75mg finigenx and 30mg phera for 30 days. Might be a nice cycle. How much it set you back for a bottle?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting an MD1T/ trans-formestane cycle in a few weeks.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I know... I've not run a log since the IBE Oratropin. I'll try to work it in. I had a gym designer build a 600 sq ft gym in my home, so it's a celebration-cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 37
whitedevil74 Supplement Logs 2
whitedevil74 Supplement Logs 9
Cycle Logs 25