Am I alone on this when...

Bier

Bier

Awards
I recently bought these items from Nutra Planet. This were brought on by Nutra Planet pulling few PH from their inventories a month or so back. For short period.

I bought 2 bottles of Epi and 2 Bottle of CEL superdrol clone from Nutra Planet. And I bought CEL PP clone from someone else. And I have 1 and half bottle of original PP from AX.

So I have 7 and half bottle of 'suppelemnt' that has shelf life of 2 years or so.

My question is... Am i alone in this? has anyone start stocking up on these 'tho one might never finish all before shelf life is over?

P.S.: I am one of those type who thinks that its better to have and not need it and need and not have it.

Just curious

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
i did the same with superdrol about a year back... There all sitting happily in my freezer :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
PH's don't really have expiration dates. Just keep them out of the heat and direct sunlight.

It's a helluva lot longer than 2 years - if stored right.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i think he is post whorin instead of asking beneficial questions

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My question is... Am i alone in this? has anyone start stocking up on these 'tho one might never finish all before shelf life is over?

P.S.: I am one of those type who thinks that its better to have and not need it and need and not have it.
You answered your owm question. Who cares what others think? I don't.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some freezer bags, double them up, and then store your bottles in the freezer until needed...that should get you by for the next eight to ten years...vacuum sealing is even better if available.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Get some freezer bags, double them up, and then store your bottles in the freezer until needed...that should get you by for the next eight to ten years...vacuum sealing is even better if available.
Or - you could get yourself a leprechaun so that he can keep the PH's and also do neat tricks and stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yours does tricks? Mine isn't even house trained!